• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Trophy issue

firestorm94

Smash Rookie
I finally have brawl and i have gotten the trophy of the Black Knight from Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance and Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn (2 great games), but on his trophy info, it says that he weilds the sword Ettard, however, Ike starts out with that sword in RD. BK uses the Alondite. This really bothers me, lock this if u want, just complaining:confused:

Sean²

Smash Capitalist
Switch FC
SW-7479-8539-5283
...And they called what is actually the Bob-omb Battlefield theme the "Mario 64 theme". There are mistakes everywhere...I just brush them off.

Veggi

Smash Champion
There are mistakes all over the trophy section but that's what caught my eye the most. I'm bothered by most of the character's movesets. Seriously Sakurai makes terrible movesets.

habaker91

Smash Apprentice
the misnaming of the super mario 64 song bothers me most, although that song was used for more than just bob-omb battlefield, so i guess, maybe, but its a bit of a stretch

icicleblade

Smash Apprentice
In the Japanese version of Fire Emblem, Alondite was called "Ettard", and Sakurai did a direct translation. There are a bunch of mistakes everywhere.

Top Bottom