• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Trolling Diddys, R.O.Bs or Jr + Koopalings via Pocketing

Status
Not open for further replies.

~ Valkyrie ~

Holy Maiden Warrior
Premium
NNID
IndyGo98
3DS FC
2793-0906-0731
Switch FC
SW-7670-7999-3483
So I had a match with somewhat decent R.O.B-player who kept spamming Gyros on my Robin and won. So I switched to Village.

Anyway, on the whim I pocketed his Gyro and I suddenly noticed that he can't take out another one as long as it stays in my Pocket. The guy was clearly reliant on it as I went off to get back to him hard for the last game.
I remember this being a thing with one match against Diddy-player using bananas back in 3DS-version and presume same to MechaKoopas Junior and Koopalings use.

I guess I'm positive this might turn MUs against these more to Villager's favor as the important tools to these characters are disabled? Heck, you can always refresh Pocket's timer by taking out the item now and then, as you will hold it.

EDIT: Seems like this is known already, my bad.

Last edited:

mobilisq

Smash Ace
It's especially useful against wario btw, as you essentially shut down his recovery

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom