• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tri-State Rankings- Discussion Thread:Updated 2/15/10

prog

Priest of the Temple of Syrinx
i don't think im entering melee at apex, least not singles. I've played the game like 3 times total since p4.
**** son, apex is in your backyard and you're going to let people dig potholes in your lawn?

Alukard

Smash Hero
i don't think im entering melee at apex, least not singles. I've played the game like 3 times total since p4.
if u want to play u play ... if u dont u dont ... lolol

just stop entering then getting far and acting like ur no good son ... cuz its clearly not the case

PK Webb

Smash Champion
M2k ur grown do as u plz but u already no ur a beast so y not enter??? if i had m2k 2010 skills i would enter.....hell i got t webb skills 2010(which is terrible lol) and im enterin....if u dont like melee no more dont play it take years off ur life lol

Just Sexed

Smash Ace
if u want to play u play ... if u dont u dont ... lolol

just stop entering then getting far and acting like ur no good son ... cuz its clearly not the case
Yeah don't take the loss so hard on yourself even you can still improve...... there is no limit on how good you can get at smash.

On a side note who from tri-state is even going to gamme? ....I was thinking about hitting that airship tourney up in NC.

VideoKidHEERO

Smash Champion
Booo. Well whatever you wanna do that's your decision and hopefully everyone respects it. If not, eff them.

Come to my house the week before Apex, so you can train for both Brawl and Melee though ^.^

Alukard

Smash Hero
Yeah don't take the loss so hard on yourself even you can still improve...... there is no limit on how good you can get at smash.

On a side note who from tri-state is even going to gamme? ....I was thinking about hitting that airship tourney up in NC.
yea i'm going for SSF4 and i guess melee lol

me and g$ are in there

Top Bottom