• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Travel Tier List

Karajan

Banned via Warnings
The only thing that really sucks about the people here is how bad they are at making travel plans. Which is a shame, since the best venue for playing smash 64 is in a moving car, with random psychedelic colors due to electromagnetic fields. Here is the list of the Smashers are the best at planning and execution, from my experience:

SS-tier:
Bloodpeach

S-Tier:
Fireblaster
Madrush
Karajan
Han Solo
Shed

A-Tier:
Smokey
Sensei
Cobr

B-Tier:
The Japanese
SuPeRbOoBfAn

C-Tier:
Stranded
Maliki
M2K

****-Tier:
Tavo
Kerocrappi
Valoem

****y****-Tier
Isai [probably the most flakey person to ever play the game]

Karajan

Banned via Warnings
I thought m2k was puke-tier
Well he does a good job finding out where he needs to be and getting rides from people to get where he needs to go. The only downside is he doesn't have a cell phone or something which I haven't had to deal with. Actually I'm not really sure why I put him on the list

Cobrevolution

Smash Master
yeah but from what i've heard you got knocked off the list due to driving with kels

The Star King

Smash Hero
****-tier:
Star King

non-existent tier:
Killer
Frogles
Mint

madrush is at least a tier above those S tier people

Sensei

Smash Lord
Valoem used to be at least B-tier back in the day with the trips to Illinois, Massachusetts, etc.

He's probably S-tier for random, dangerous, pimps and hookers, sex drugs and dubstep, non-smash related travel.

asianaussie

Smash Hero
this one time i went to the US

i played with SK enough to grasp every aspect of his playstyle but it desynced before i could thoroughly counter his wily tactics of punishing jumps

asianaussie

Smash Hero
it appears i can add 'boggling SK's mind' to my resume now

will go right below my third grade swimming certificate and my self-proclaimed ability to mimic the sound of a draught eerily well

TheMagistrate

Smash Apprentice
Are we seriously that lacking in content and ideas that we've to maintain threads as banal as a ****ing 'travel tier list?' Why must there be a tier list for everything??

Shears

Smash Master
The only thing that really sucks about the people here is how bad they are at making travel plans. Which is a shame, since the best venue for playing smash 64 is in a moving car, with random psychedelic colors due to electromagnetic fields. Here is the list of the Smashers are the best at planning and execution, from my experience:

S-Tier:
Madrush
Karajan
Han Solo
Bloodpeach

A-Tier:
Fireblaster
Smokey
Sensei

B-Tier:
SuPeRbOoBfAn

C-Tier:
Stranded
Maliki
M2K

****-Tier:
Kerocrappi
Valoem

Koro's gonna be Koro

so much for well traveled.

Cobrevolution

Smash Master
see

m2k comes and gets rides and all this **** happens

first jerry

NOW WILL

WE NEED A SHAMAN

bloodpeach

Smash Journeyman
m2k is actually really good at travel plan execution. He always gets where he needs to go, when he needs to get there. He just makes life difficult for everyone else by not having a phone most of the time.

evidently I am good at planning, but not so good at execution. But no one died or was seriously injured (HOLY **** THANK GOD), so maybe I'm not so good at execution after all.

edit: i guess it's bad enough to make m2k want to quit smash. great job bloodpeach. real impressive.

Tom Bombadil

Smash Journeyman
I just went on a 26 hour car trip to LA for League of Legends with 4 friends (just ignore that part for now). No one in the car played smash but I brought a laptop with pj64, a dc/ac car adapter to charge, and my n64 controller to usb. 20 hours of smash = the casual community is now 4 players stronger.

Just saying

Karajan

Banned via Warnings
i like how i can edit the first post and the thread doesnt move to the top of the queue

Top Bottom