• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Transcending Barriers: Transgender Women in Smash

The Smash community has long been known as a 'community for everyone', and it shows through our actions. We have built our community around a love of Nintendo, the Smash series, and each other. As Prog so eloquently put it: "It doesn't matter if you're disabled, your race, gender expression, or your sexual orientation. It matters more what game you play and what character you're playing." We have seen transgender women like Maria "Remilia" Creveling and Ricki Sophie Ortiz have success within the professional gaming community, and the same can be said for the Smash community.

Within Smash there are several high profile Smash players like CT | Nyani and Aether | Xaltis who regularly attend and even commentate at events. Community projects like Smash Sisters, special side events hosted at tournaments for female players, have trans-women competing regardless of their current status within transition. "I'd say [Smash] is a safe haven from problems at home," Cosmic Witch, a trans Smasher, told us. "Everyone is supportive and very nice." Xaltis, who attended the first Smash Sisters event, also had a glowing review: "Smash Sisters has done wonders for me, the all girls event allowing me to participate even though I am trans made me feel great about myself."

The First #SmashSisters Event Had Crew Battles At Genesis 3

While the Smash Sisters event was heavily praised, Nyani mentioned that some trans-women who had not yet transitioned were worried about if they belonged at the event: "The heartbreaking part for me was seeing that there were certainly a few pre-transition individuals who expressed not feeling like they belonged. Though i felt that it came more from a personal place of shyness rather than them feeling the environment didn't welcome them." However, she was firm in saying, "Smash Sisters is for ALL the sisters."

Some have expressed concern with the potential for trolls or those trying to 'make a statement' to potentially bring down the event as well due to its acceptance of pre-transitioned competitors. "Why shouldn't, say, notorious troll Angel Cortes don a dress and claim to be trans for a day just to try and snipe some prize money?" Nyani wondered. "The idea here is that we don't really define being of the female gender by looks or anything and gender identity is something that only you can know for sure about yourself. There's no solid grounds to refute them doing so, and challenging someone on it gets into the sketchy territory of aggressively gendering someone."

Despite this, she felt confident such a thing would likely not happen, or if it did, it wouldn't be very impactful. "I think the big thing is that so far, there has been no actual prize money involved in Smash Sisters events. So really, aside from just trying to 'make some kind of statement', there's not much reason for anyone to try to do that. Even if they did, wouldn't it more so just make the statement that Smashers are just super accepting of everyone? Overall the most important thing is that it seems the events are being respected, and if it's an attitude of respect we're seeing then efforts to undermine these events from within the community should be pretty uncommon."

Xaltis With A Luma In Tow

Even outside of events catering to women, many trans Smashers have found attending live events to be a very positive experience after transitioning. "The majority of the smash community seems to treat me as if nothing has changed," Snakeee, another transgender Smasher, told us. "I definitely prefer that over people being negative about it, but really I appreciate the ones that notice my changes in a positive light, and even pay me compliments."

Xaltis recalled her first time coming out to the community at a major event: "My first event I came out to the community was EVO 2015. Only my South Florida scene knew about me at that time. But most of the Smash community at EVO was accepting of it."

As sad as it is, even within our accepting community there are still dangers for these women at events. "Nobody should have to have any worries when attending events! Trans, CIS, purple, elves, even Sonic mains. Everyone should be able to waltz in worry free, pal around with the other players, and smash some bros." Nyani said. "However, I understand that this is not the world we live in."

Xaltis discussed on how the community still has issues despite its generally positive nature: "Not every player has been supportive of this, some have even said negative things about it. Stream chats continue to remain negative about it, but I think over time they will get better."

Nyani herself was personally outed as trans during some serious issues involving Alex Strife, a once prominent tournament organizer for the Apex tournament series. Other trans-women receive harassment at events as well. "For events there is the stream chat and maybe a few people who will give you weird looks," Xaltis explained. "This also goes to when you get food at places near the event." Nyani also added, "A lot of people fail to realize is, especially for trans people early in transition, or those of a lower level of passing, the threat of violence can be very real."

With these risks in mind, Nyani had ideas on how events could be made a better place for trans-women to attend: "I think the biggest thing is probably something that carries over from society in general, and that's respecting the identities of trans people based not so much on what you see, but on who they feel they are. Or more simply, don't judge non-passing trans individuals, especially behind their backs. A lot of us are coming from different points in transition, some further along than others. So, some people may be eager to use pronouns that fit their desired gender, while some may be shy to start doing so until they feel they're 'passing'. Same goes with names, and clothing."

A unique issue with players transitioning in the community is the alias they use while gaming. "A lot of long-time members of the community have been finding the confidence to transition in recent years," Nyani told us. "A VERY important thing about this is that if they choose to change tags, that needs to be respected. In Smash, a tag is basically your name within the scene. As such, a lot of trans individuals, myself included, will associate an old tag with their old self, and very much prefer not to be called by it. I don't want to hear any 'Hey didn't you used to be (x)' types of comments - focus more on the now."

Nyani Competing With Her Signature Mii Swordfighter

Both Nyani and Xaltis had words of encouragement for those within the community who are transgender. "Believe in yourself," Nyani said. "If you feel your identity doesn't match your gender role, physical presentation, or what have you, don't get caught up wondering if that makes you weird, defective, or if it's just silly. You are who you are, and nobody knows that better than you. A lot of people are going to have a lot of things to say about it, but at the end of the day, what's the MOST important, is what YOU think about you. Learn to value your view of yourself above all others, learn to love yourself for who you are, and you'll be invincible."

Xaltis had this to say: "I always wish I would have come out and started everything when I was younger. But MAKE SURE your families would be okay with it; in some cases families are not always supportive of the transgender lives and make it hard on their kids.

Don't be afraid to be yourself, whether you're a trans girl or a trans boy. Everyone should be welcomed in the Smash community. Just have fun and play the game while hanging out with your buddies. There's many people who are accepting of transgender people, so don't be discouraged if you come across a couple who aren't accepting or supportive of you."

---​

Editor's Note: We may have room to improve, but as a whole our community is a positive force in the world of competitive eSports. As transgender women break barriers within eSports and find acceptance, hopefully our community serves as a shining example of how things should be done. Our community can accept any and all with open arms, and all are welcome here on Smashboards. Feel free to discuss in the comments, but be sure to keep things clean.

Comments

Not surprising seeing ya boi DahremRuhar DahremRuhar all across these six pages getting into internet arguments that literally mean jack **** ROFL

Anyways, I think it's nice to have some awareness for this sort of thing in the Smash community. However, from an individual standpoint, I don't think it's an issue that should be addressed. We're just here to play some vidja, and it really doesn't matter who you are, or what you are, just play the game, do your thing, and respect one another.
A. Who are you?

B. Tbh I'm just bored and waiting for dinner.

That's just it: a joke. If something offends you, you have all the right to be offended, just as you have the right to say to that person "piss off". Instead of cring because someone is ignorant to someone else, we should be striving to drive the focus back on being an actual person--an actual person who supposedly loves Smash. Respect your fellow Smasher, and play the games we love. That's just a general rule, but not every player is going to respect each and every other player.
Who said anything about crying about it?

I mean sure you can cry about it if you want to but again that's a strawman, this has to do with providing people with things that will help them succeed the most in the future, and even produce the best possible play. Not giving us a place to cry????

Tournaments are also for fun (and other reasons then just finding the best) you know, it's not all skill, as I've tried to argue multiple times before. Not to mention giving people a situation where you can participate in a tournament where you can have some influence on who participates will certainly help plenty of people get better at doing it in a less controlled enviorment.

This is the same advice and techniques given inside of a public speaking class (which focuses alot on nerves in a crowd), idk why the heck tournaments are something that has to be so different on the small scale.

Last edited:
You are arguing that gender or orientation shouldn't matter in Smash and social issues don't belong there. What matters is skill and respect is given to those with skill. Those unable to feel safe within this community shouldn't be involved.

I understand what you are saying and agree that skill matters. However, social issues are becoming ingrained with everything we do and is a driving force for what people do. Having someone who is transgender come into the community only to feel ostracized by community through inappropriate comments, interactions, and situations obviously does not feel welcomed and unsafe. They do not return and the community doesn't progress forward and becomes stagnant.

Yes, gamers are gamers and race, gender, sex, orientation, and whatever else shouldn't matter. But it does to some people and, as a community, I think we should be accepting and supportive of that. I'm proud to see the Smash community to be more welcoming than most (FPS are the worse at this pbviously). But, unfortunately, we still get **** and sandwich jokes...

I disagree with telling people to "go play Smash somewhere else". If people, who may feel marginalized, wish to hold separate tournaments that focus on their own issues, then I think the community should be supportive. For me personally, I don't have a backbone and often require support from my family and friends. Perhaps that makes me weak and less of a man but that's me personally. I don't make many decisions without consulting my wife before doing it.

More so, I wish the community would be more accepting and learn to filter what they say and do to make the community more accommodating for others.
I am a strong opponent to censorship. I think that anyone should be able to express their self in whatever way they want, and with that freedom comes the consequence of others also utilizing that freedom. And, speaking from experience, being weak-minded hinders gameplay dramatically. Becoming a confident, slef-reliant person has made me a better player at least twofold.

I am a strong opponent to censorship. I think that anyone should be able to express their self in whatever way they want, and with that freedom comes the consequence of others also utilizing that freedom. And, speaking from experience, being weak-minded hinders gameplay dramatically. Becoming a confident, slef-reliant person has made me a better player at least twofold.
Yes, and your way of becoming "confident and self reliant person" is not everyone else's way of doing, certainly at least not all the time.

Who said anything about crying about it?

I mean sure you can cry about it if you want to but again that's a strawman, this has to do with providing people with things that will help them succeed the most in the future, and even produce the best possible play. Not giving us a place to cry????

Tournaments are also for fun (and other reasons then just finding the best) you know, it's not all skill, as I've tried to argue multiple times before. Not to mention giving people a situation where you can participate in a tournament where you can have some influence on who participates will certainly help plenty of people get better at doing it in a less controlled enviorment.

This is the same advice and techniques given inside of a public speaking class (which focuses alot on nerves in a crowd), idk why the heck tournaments are something that has to be so different on the small scale.
Competition, at its core, will bring out the worst in people. Why is it so wrong to expose people to that? It strengthens a good player.

Last edited:
Competition, at its core, will bring out the worst in people. Why is it so wrong to expose people to that? It strengreens a good player.
I have given you multiple reasons why in some scenarios that is the best option to improve someone, and that the option should be there. I made no stake on you saying you should stop trying to "expose people"

Just that it's not for everyone.

Competition, at its core, will bring out the worst in people. Why is it so wrong to expose people to that? It strengreens a good player.
regardless of if competition brings out the worst in people, there's certain things that aren't cool to hear. i can deal with people saying stupid **** like "oh you got *****, ****ed up, **** on, etc" but people bashing on my gender identity is just a whole different level of personal attack that hurts deeper than just criticizing me as a player.

there's certain things you just shouldn't say. It's not even about safespaces, etc. i don't particularly agree with the whole safe space mindset but i do think that there should be limits to how offensive people should be even when competing.

I'm really happy this exists. I love articles like these. On a lot of media that has comments, and no moderation, there's an awful lot of horrible things said about trans people. Never read youtube comments on a video with even a hint of someone trans mentioned. It's awful.

As someone who would like to make the transition to a woman one day, but is afraid to, due to backlash and hate, and even possible abuse, it scares me away from the idea, and makes me miserable. I'm very thankful to see on a site I enjoy very much, for a game I enjoy very much, be mostly accepting of it.

So, if anyone who accepts Trans people read this, I really am thankful to whoever you are. It truly means a lot to me, and I'm sure it means a lot to others like me too.

regardless of if competition brings out the worst in people, there's certain things that aren't cool to hear. i can deal with people saying stupid **** like "oh you got *****, ****ed up, **** on, etc" but people bashing on my gender identity is just a whole different level of personal attack that hurts deeper than just criticizing me as a player.

there's certain things you just shouldn't say. It's not even about safespaces, etc. i don't particularly agree with the whole safe space mindset but i do think that there should be limits to how offensive people should be even when competing.
Why aren't any of those other insults inappropriate? If someone's going to insult someone, they are desperately looking for anything to hold against you. If you succumb, then they win. Don't let them win that battle. It's a competition.

Why aren't any of those other insults inappropriate? If someone's going to insult someone, they are desperately looking for anything to hold against you. If you succumb, then they win. Don't let them win that battle. It's a competition.
i feel as though there's a difference between **** talk and personal attacks.

we would have rather you have reached out to us instead of not including us at all. any recognition is nice.
My sincerest apologies, I wont make a similar mistake like that in the future. It's not always easy knowing the right sort of action to take in these situation. I seriously apologize.

I think I see the huge, glaring miscommunication that's got us all riled up...

OP isn't suggesting segregation. Y'all are raising pitchforks as if we're being asked to use separate drinking fountains. OP is suggesting a specialized league where women/nonbinaries can hone their skill without the pressure of feeling like they need to prove themselves to a man.

This is no different than a women's bowling league, or a women's tennis league, or women's basketball. It's a women's Smash league, nothing more.
Nope. It's pretty obvious that this is not what the OP wants, but some people know this, and request that it not be a thing anyway. A lot of people in the community have an issue of not being suspicious when a female figure head talks about making the community more diverse and friendly.
Happens. Every. Single. Time. Without fail.

[I dig your profile pic btw]

i feel as though there's a difference between **** talk and personal attacks.
Both are insults. It's on the receiver to interpret them as such. Either way, if someone is going to attack you verbally with no provocation, it only tells more about the other person.

I'm really happy this exists. I love articles like these. On a lot of media that has comments, and no moderation, there's an awful lot of horrible things said about trans people. Never read youtube comments on a video with even a hint of someone trans mentioned. It's awful.

As someone who would like to make the transition to a woman one day, but is afraid to, due to backlash and hate, and even possible abuse, it scares me away from the idea, and makes me miserable. I'm very thankful to see on a site I enjoy very much, for a game I enjoy very much, be mostly accepting of it.

So, if anyone who accepts Trans people read this, I really am thankful to whoever you are. It truly means a lot to me, and I'm sure it means a lot to others like me too.
You deserve to be happy and a community where you can enjoy playing without being reminded of the problems you're leaving behind when you pick up the controller. I know many in your situation (and to an extent myself) and it is hard to make that step, but I can't think of anyone that regrets making it.
I'm sorry you have to consider all of these horrible reactions to your simple presence in any situation, and I guess we can both look forward to the day when that isn't a thing.

Hope some top players/figureheads retweet/reblog this article. Needs more visibility!

Nope. It's pretty obvious that this is not what the OP wants, but some people know this, and request that it not be a thing anyway. A lot of people in the community have an issue of not being suspicious when a female figure head talks about making the community more diverse and friendly.

[I dig your profile pic btw]
It's still a suggestion of segregation. It may be a different view because they are segregating their selves, but it's still segregation.

My sincerest apologies, I wont make a similar mistake like that in the future. It's not always easy knowing the right sort of action to take in these situation. I seriously apologize.
it's better to ask, than to make an assumption. This is what I tell anyone when it comes to anything pertaining to gender identity/sexuality/etc.

Wanting to be treated equally = feminism = bad?

There is a huge gap between normal feminism and radical feminism.

Everyone should want equal rights unless they are a bigoted ****** that only wants themselves to have rights.
The huge gap is that some people understand that it's only a movement for women, and some do not. Equality is the root of egalitarianism.

I'm sorry you have to consider all of these horrible reactions to your simple presence in any situation, and I guess we can both look forward to the day when that isn't a thing.
Thank you for the very kind words. My girlfriend is very supportive, so it does make it a lot easier on me, and I'm very lucky in that regard.

I, too am very sorry for anyone who has to see any kind of hate. Not just trans people. It's pretty painful to me when I see people refer to trans people as "Things" or similar, disgusting things. It sucks to be enjoying something and just going down to comments and reading something that just makes your heart sink, and just makes you feel like there's some big horrible thing about not being able to help something you can't control.

it's better to ask, than to make an assumption. This is what I tell anyone when it comes to anything pertaining to gender identity/sexuality/etc.
I guess an apology is out of the question if someone uses the wrong pronouns? Because if someone looks like a certain gender, that's what they are to me until I am told otherwise. And if they flip flop without telling me, and I address them incorrectly one day when it was correct the other day, then I don't feel bad for them because they do not communicate well enough to have kept my respect.

Last edited:
The huge gap is that some people understand that it's only a movement for women, and some do not. Equality is the root of egalitarianism.
So, like.. what are you even arguing for anymore? It's already been shown a few times how Smash Sisters isn't segregation of the community, and even if you choose not to believe it doesn't matter since you have no affect on them and as I said before they have no affect on you.

So, like.. what are you even arguing for anymore? It's already been shown a few times how Smash Sisters isn't segregation of the community, and even if you choose not to believe it doesn't matter since you have no affect on them and as I said before they have no affect on you.
That comment was in regards to a separate topic, friendo. The idea of Smash Sistas, in my opinion, is silly. Noble, but silly. Mainly because I come from a competitive mindset, limiting oneself to a specific demographic for any for of team sounds preposterous to me. It also sounds unreasonable to me because instead of encouraging respectable behavior between everyone regardless of who and what they are, it's encouraging to stay in one's comfort zone. Movements are never made in comfort zones, let alone, safe spaces.

I've also already explained how it has an effect on me, but I guess you don't want to pay any heed to any opposition to your view.

That comment was in regards to a separate topic, friendo. The idea of Smash Sistas, in my opinion, is silly. Noble, but silly. Mainly because I come from a competitive mindset, limiting oneself to a specific demographic for any for of team sounds preposterous to me. It also sounds unreasonable to me because instead of encouraging respectable behavior between everyone regardless of who and what they are, it's encouraging to stay in one's comfort zone. Movements are never made in comfort zones, let alone, safe spaces.
Okay, but... you didn't really answer my question. What are you arguing for, what is it you are trying to prove everybody wrong about here.

EDIT: You keep double posting. There's an edit button. Stop it. You even posted 5 times in a row on one page. Not cool.

Also, no you literally did not other than "I'm a part of the Smash community so it affects me." That's basically what you said, which is meaningless since that doesn't automatically make it affect you unless you actually interact with these events. Guessing based off of that you didn't seem to even know they existed before now, you probably don't.

Last edited:
Okay, but... you didn't really answer my question. What are you arguing for, what is it you are trying to prove everybody wrong about here.

EDIT: You keep double posting. There's an edit button. Stop it. You even posted 5 times in a row on one page. Not cool.

Also, no you literally did not other than "I'm a part of the Smash community so it affects me." That's basically what you said, which is meaningless since that doesn't automatically make it affect you unless you actually interact with these events. Guessing based off of that you didn't seem to even know they existed before now, you probably don't.
I apologize for the multiple posts, there is no excuse for that. This affects me in the way that I am part of this community. This community is not being accepting enough for all people. Those who feel unaccepted are making strides to separate their selves from the community, which is very difficult to argue against, because that is what they are doing. I am arguing so that this community, rather than promoting they separate a demographic for being different in such a trivial way, can start being respectful to everyone, so that they do feel welcome enough to play the game we all share a love for with anyone else who also plays that game. Identity politics do not have to be involved in an escape from personal troubles, worry, stress, etc.
And why do you assume I am trying to prove everybody wrong? I point out fallacious arguments because they are not constructive to this topic, especially with it being so controversial. It'seems not my intention to prove people wrong, but to state my opinion and why I believe in them with the reasoning that I use.

Last edited:
I apologize for the multiple posts, there is no excuse for that. This affects me in the way that I am part of this community. This community is not being accepting enough for all people. Those who feel unaccepted are making strides to separate their selves from the community, which is very difficult to argue against, because that is what they are doing. I am arguing so that this community, rather than promoting they separate a demographic for being different in such a trivial way, can start being respectful to everyone, so that they do feel welcome enough to play the game we all share a love for with anyone else who also plays that game. Identity politics do not have to be involved in an escape from personal troubles, worry, stress, etc.
And why do you assume I am trying to prove everybody wrong? I point out fallacious arguments because they are not constructive to this topic, especially with it being so controversial. It'seems not my intention to prove people wrong, but to state my opinion and why I believe in them with the reasoning that I use.
but like, you cant just say

"cant we all get along???"

there needs to be action because the reason we dont all start on the same step happen within a web of small little things that make a wholly unpleasant experience for many players within a demographic. Programs like this showcase a positive atmosphere where these problems do not exist, and that is the only reason they exist. No one is losing out, and any TOs that are watching might try to work their local scene into a more friendly space for people who are often deprived of that.

This discussion is a complete mess.

Like, I understand that this topic is something that we should probably talk about, but damn.

I skipped to the bottom of the article. In fact. The only reason I came here was to say that Jesus would be very disappointed in you all for not making an effort to stop this nonsense. I'm a Christian and I feel extreme pain and anger, and if such is true, just imagine how much more that their creator God is feeling. Men were born Men and Women born Women. Both were and still are straight. Gay people don't exist, those are just normal people who have given up the fight against sin. Transgender "women", are really just men (and vice-versa). These people were fearfully and wonderfully made
Psalm 139:14 (NIV) - "I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well."
And their bodies are temples; they are to honor God
1 Corinthians 6:19-20 (NIV) - "(19) Do you not know that your bodies are temples of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own; (20) you were bought at a price.Therefore honor God with your bodies."
Also, Men are not to dress as Women and vice-versa; God detests anyone who does this!
Deuteronomy 22:5 (NIV) - "A woman must not wear men's clothing, nor a man wear women's clothing, for the LORD your God detests anyone who does this."
A Man altering themselves to become like a women could also be considered wearing a woman's clothing; their bodies.
-
The Bible also talks about homosexuality and it being an abomination.
Leviticus 20:13 (ESV) - "If a man lies with a male as with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination; they shall surely be put to death; their blood is upon them."
Another verse calling it an abomination!
Leviticus 18:22 (ESV) - "You shall not lie with a male as with a woman; it is an abomination."
And in that verse, note how it says men shall not lie with men as with a woman! That already debunks that Gay communities satanic lie that they were "born that way". THE BIBLE states that men are expected to lie with women! Those two are meant for each other, and God expects that to happen! Men having intercourse with Women is clearly the norm here, even in the eyes of the Lord! If homosexuality was right, then wouldn't God have some leeway? No! Because it's not right!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This entire article is wrong! Don't you see?! You didn't break down any barriers!, All you did was create a bigger one between you and God!
TLDR Nobody cares about your perceived morality, keep your delusions to yourself.

but like, you cant just say

"cant we all get along???"

there needs to be action because the reason we dont all start on the same step happen within a web of small little things that make a wholly unpleasant experience for many players within a demographic. Programs like this showcase a positive atmosphere where these problems do not exist, and that is the only reason they exist. No one is losing out, and any TOs that are watching might try to work their local scene into a more friendly space for people who are often deprived of that.
Because "can't we all just get along" is an apathetic saying without any real answer to the problem. We have to enforce that idea, but we also have to consider that not everyone is going to abide by that notion, and we also have to respect those decisions by dealing with them in the most rational way possible.

D
Social politics and constructs in the Smash community?

Gross.

I'm trans as well and im kinda in the dense with articles like these. Though its nice to see other transplayers be put in the limelight, I feel that making an article just because players are trans is kinda silly. I rather seem trans players be highlighter for their skill PR victories, not just because we are transgendered.

Playing SSB (or any fighting game) requires three things:
-good enough vision to see the screen
-enough cognitive focus to comprehend what's happening in the game and plan how to counteract your opponent(s)
-some method of pressing the necessary buttons on the controller (no, you don't even need HANDS)

Literally Nothing. Else. Matters.

If we had the technology to save a dying person by placing their brain in a jar (Futurama-style) and hook up a camera and some cybernetic hands to it, it could play SSB!!!

Well hi, I'm OP! I'm not honestly sure what you think I wanted. I legitimately wants to just highlight the experience of trans women in the community. That's it. No fancy strings attached.

I am so happy to see a post about Transgender individuals in the Smash community. I know that I myself have had great friends who have been supportive, and to hear about others is great. This article was well worth my time, and it shows that there are others like me and experiencing the same fears and respect too. :)

Well hi, I'm OP! I'm not honestly sure what you think I wanted. I legitimately wants to just highlight the experience of trans women in the community. That's it. No fancy strings attached.
Every time someone tried to highlight trans and female smashers experiences, the majority of the community assumes there's some sort of agenda or strings attached.

D
As @XxXGodXxX did seem hostile for his post, I can respect his view on transgenderism (gender dysphoria) on being a mental illness. Although, I feel as if his comment was unneeded, as it wasn't constructive or anything contributing to the actual subject at hand.

You could have worded that better, brah.

Top Bottom