• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Trailer - Training Mode Combo Video (By Judas)

TANK64

Smash Lord
^^right. Like I said before I could submit some pretty **** combos if you want them (Luigi, Falcon, Fox, Yoshi, and Link (((and Mario)))). Or you could just ignore... and we'll go our separate ways...

oh, and Judas is a GOD. Yea forgot to mention that

yup

felipe_9595

Smash Lord
Community combo. I identified somes of them. The fallings link up-b is from riccky, th Fox one is from isai (That one is the recreated version from tambor) Dunno about the others.

asianaussie

Smash Hero
this is the best thing to come out of western australia ever

is there a chance we could get this one some well-known melee channels, like waffles etc?

ciaza

Smash Prodigy
Premium
Australia has given the smash community Judas, Harry Ponting and THA G MAN

You're welcome everyone.

Great stuff by Judas, and thanks Ricky for taking the initiative and getting a hold of him =D

3mmanu3lrc

Smash Lord
Well, passing the obvious thing "Amazing stuff in this vid...".
Who should we give the videos to be evaluated to be included in the full version?

SSBPete

Smash Lord
i dont think we need an evaluation as such.

i think each player should get a combo or two as long as they are to a fairly high standard.

Tambor

Smash Journeyman
Training Day is a great movie, btw.
I'll try to contribute with one or two new combos... There are a few ideas I haven't used yet.

Battlecow

Play to Win
Oshi-

We got Tambor up in heah. Now the **** can start.

Star King where you at? You always say you have a stash of Training Mode combos that you're saving for a rainy day (or maybe you just say that so that you can pretend to have had every idea Ricky comes up with? ;))

The Star King

Smash Hero
I do have a "stash" of ideas. My problem is that I hate recording training mode combos though, but maybe I'll try to do a couple for this.

TANK64

Smash Lord
i dont think we need an evaluation as such.

i think each player should get a combo or two as long as they are to a fairly high standard.
Ummm thought about this line for a few days... I think there should def be a "standard." Just not something ridiculous like expecting everyone to have Malva/Ricky combos. Something more like You/Me/Ballin' standard. So I guess I'm agreeing with you Blehh.

I think there should be some feedback though (In private of course) idk.

Who are we sending these to? Straight to Judus?

Also I think representation of all char would be cool. I guess if everyone's "best of the best" is with Fox and Falcon, then changing that wouldn't really work/be accurate of the community lol. But it would be cool to have like a "hey video is almost done, but we don't have any Ness combos. NESS WANTED" type of thing. Then the Ness players can step up to the plate. I'm thinking ahead here but I just imagine this happening since players like Ricky can represent every char with high level combos, while the average player doesn't have the patience to go into training mode and will just pick Falcon.

**Not trying to deter anyone from Falcon/Fox combos as I imagine this will legitimately be many peoples best efforts (so SHOULD be included obv). Just think there should be communication during the process, and let people know if the video could use more of a certain char...idk

or not

inb4 Samus is exclusively represented by Ricky.

The Star King

Smash Hero
^Two of the like five combos I'm considering doing are Samus combos lol. Would have a third if Ricky didn't do my platform drop dairs on the Congo platform idea (sup Battlecow :troll:)

The Star King

Smash Hero
when you say you have these combos, how do you know they work if you've never performed them?
I do it in 1/4 speed, and/or test to see if just seperate parts work. i.e. I have a Samus finisher I know works if you get him into the bottom left corner of the **** tent at like 90%, and I can steal the beginning of one of Ricky's combos to get there.

SSBPete

Smash Lord
Also I think representation of all char would be cool. I guess if everyone's "best of the best" is with Fox and Falcon, then changing that wouldn't really work/be accurate of the community lol. But it would be cool to have like a "hey video is almost done, but we don't have any Ness combos. NESS WANTED" type of thing. Then the Ness players can step up to the plate. I'm thinking ahead here but I just imagine this happening since players like Ricky can represent every char with high level combos, while the average player doesn't have the patience to go into training mode and will just pick Falcon.
I think it would be a good idea if we pre-organised who uses which characters so we don't get ridiculous amounts of Falcon and only 1 or 2 Ness combos. On top of that I think each player should be limited to maybe, 3 or 4 combos so we don't get the entire cast being represented by one player.

^Two of the like five combos I'm considering doing are Samus combos lol. Would have a third if Ricky didn't do my platform drop dairs on the Congo platform idea (sup Battlecow :troll:)
As above, I think there should be a limit on the amount of combos someone contributes or else the video will be too long and we won't get a good variety of style.

blaze3927

Smash Ace
finished 1 ness and 1 jiggs one recorded.
have a fox backup in case no one submits a fox one, it has a laser to shine xD

Sempiternity

Smash Lord
Why not do separate community combo videos for each character?

12 different combo videos that are nothing short of amazing!?

Amazing!

Would be a lot of work for Judas, though, and that's not fair. Still, it doesn't have to be all done in a month, and could be some continuous thing over the course of a long time.

RickySSB

Smash Ace
Judas "if they want they can email me the video files either directly, or upload to a website like 'megaupload' and email me the url"

Judas Msn: "masterjudas@live.com"

He doesn't have too much time to do the video, so all of you can send "one single combo".
Character? Stage? I don't know xDD
Just make a combo and your name will appear in the combo.
A good quality combo and with sound fx. Please remove Fraps's right corner image.

(Please try to vary in the Stage selection) xD

TANK64

Smash Lord
I think it would be a good idea if we pre-organised who uses which characters so we don't get ridiculous amounts of Falcon and only 1 or 2 Ness combos. On top of that I think each player should be limited to maybe, 3 or 4 combos so we don't get the entire cast being represented by one player.
Agreed. Kinda what I had in mind, and yea that's what I was saying about COMMUNICATION.

Judas "if they want they can email me the video files either directly, or upload to a website like 'megaupload' and email me the url"

Judas Msn: "masterjudas@live.com"

He doesn't have too much time to do the video, so all of you can send "one single combo".
Character? Stage? I don't know xDD
Just make a combo and your name will appear in the combo.
A good quality combo and with sound fx. Please remove Fraps's right corner image.

(Please try to vary in the Stage selection) xD
Well. So much for communication...

This is ****ing gay on so many levels. Whatever. Guess I'll submit my one combo now.

Semp's idea was better.

and sounds effects hu? I was going to ask if I should bother making taunt cancels if there was going to be epic music over it. I'm sure Judas' editing skills wouldn't have a problem squeezing that in but--- ehh what am I talking about. This question won't get answered anyways.

What a let down.

Inb4YouMad?.jpeg

asianaussie

Smash Hero
you can post any questions here, i see judas online every two days or so and im on good terms with him, so if i ask he'll probably answer

worst case scenario he just goes 'dunno lol ill think when the time comes'

Top Bottom