• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tourny around Miami???

Winston

Smash Master
Seattle, WA (slightly north of U-District)
YasumiCon, being primarily NOT a smash tournament, is not gonna be populated with good smashers. Florida has some truly amazing players.

Just letting you know. Have you checked the regional zones forums for florida tourneys?

daveyisdead

Smash Rookie
Heh, thanks for letting me know. I really wouldn't know, I moved here about 7 months ago or so, I don't know my way around yet. I'm glad that Florida has amazing players, looking forward to play against one of them. Yeah, I've checked, but as I said, I'm new here in Miami, so If I had to go to let's say.... TAMPA, FL, I wouldn't know how to get there. I need to comform myself with fighting against Miami's best hotshots on Smash Melee, but I can't find a place here in Miami where I could find such people. But hey, thanks again for the info. I do acknowledge that there are people defenately better on smash melee than those yasumicon smash players. Ok, until then Gustav.

Honors

Smash Journeyman
What part of Miami? There are several that lives down there but in different areas (Hialeah, Kendall, Miami Lakes, etc.). Also, did you stay for the tournament at Yasumicon? Cause there were some few players that were well known that attended the tournament (Smashmac, ssbmsheik, Mav). Hope your search goes well.

dguy6789

Smash Lord
Come to the next Gigabits. That is the FL tourney scene. If you can make it out of pools, then I will be impressed.

El Cancel

Smash Journeyman
i heard yasumicon gets some really good smashers.

congratulations on the victory!

ihatethecape

Smash Ace
lol. i've seen this attitude and statement too many times before. 20 bucks says you don't make it out of pools at the next gigs.

daveyisdead

Smash Rookie
woops... didn't mean to make people upset, but then again, my post had a purpose. yeah, yeah, i feel like what i posted was a cliche rather than a notice... *sigh*, I'll change it. For my own sake. But I'm not backing down, definately not. =)

Top Bottom