• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tourneyplay 5 feat. Mango/Mew2king/Zhu/Lucky/HugS/Eggz/Fly Amanita/MacD/Connor & more

Linguini

Smash Master
Mango didn't have his controller.

You try beating m2k without your controller.

****'s hard.

<3 Mango.

And even though I got ***** at this tourny, I'm just proud of my fair -> drop -> laser -> fsmash twice on the left side of Battlefield. I love Battlefield. I love Melee.
That's chops **** right there haha.....but add 6 more f smashes to that

stabbedbyanipple

Smash Master
Youtube is being dumb and not processing Lucky vs Mango 4/5 so those are technically up but not able to be watched for a couple hours.

Same might happen with m2k vs mango 2 but idk. When they're up I'll put them in the OP

For now I think I'll upload the post-tourney friendlies of m2k vs toph/connor/fly

Animal

Smash Lord
M2k can relate to not having his controller (johns aqbout lack of fox controller for a while) But still your set vs lucky was ****ing amazing m2k.

stabbedbyanipple

Smash Master
Updated, I've got all the tourney matches up after some dumb setbacks (**** youtube)

Mew2king friendlies are gonna be being uploaded for a while then I'll finish it up with Eggz vs Connor Money Matches and Eggz's smash podcast.

Slinky

Smash Journeyman
9/10
I love it when m2k ***** everyone just to show everybody just how good he is.
Wtf is up with falcon for mango? Try to win in a tournament.............thats the point. Or get rear handed to you. :laugh:

stabbedbyanipple

Smash Master
I've officially added every match from the tournament!

This update includes a bunch of M2K friendlies and 3 consecutive MMs between Connor and Eggz

Stay tuned for the smash podcast!

Kira-

Smash Champion
Mew2king is too good

Watching him **** never gets old, especially that Marth vs Fox. Making pc chris look like a scrub since 2007

Charlie G

Smash Journeyman
m2k's roy is basically his marth with dtilt instead of uptilt
entertaining set

Pwood

Smash Rookie
Awesome tourney...I want to start getting involved in these but I would embarrass myself lol. Almost everything I have learned in melee has come from watching you guys play. Glad to see M2k putting in some work with Marth.

Oh and Mango start playing Falco/Puff more often so I can try to copy your shield pressure/combos lol. Thanks. :)

Anyway first post. Sup.

Top Bottom