• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tourney of Falcons (3DS TOURNAMENT)

Effay

Smash Lord
Switch FC
0527-9775-5784
This is the tournament of the best Captain Falcons.
This is how it works:
There will be a tournament for each of Captain Falcon's colors (colors being normal, dark, red, green, gold, orange, aqua, pink ). To decide who gets to be a Falcon color for the tournament, there will be a small double-elimination bracket/conference tournament for that (4 players max).
Example:
You want to be one of the colors in the tournament, but two or three others want to be the same color. There will be a tournament held for you and the ones who want to be the color. Whoever wins the small bracket gets to enter the tournament of Falcon colors, and compete, representing your color.
The brackets to decide who will represent one of Falcon's colors will be before the tournament.
Wednesday of this week at 5:30 PM

If you want to be dark Captain Falcon color in the major tournament, the bracket to decide that will be held:
Thursday of this week at 6:00 PM

If you want to be red Captain Falcon color in the major tournament, the bracket to decide that will be held:
Friday of this week at 6:00 PM

If you want to be green Captain Falcon color in the major tournament, the bracket to decide that will be held:
Saturday of this week at 2:00 PM
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you want to be gold Captain Falcon color in the major tournament, the bracket to decide that will be held:
Wednesday of next week at 7:00 PM

If you want to be orange Captain Falcon color in the major tournament, the bracket to decide that will be held:
Thursday of next week at 5:30 PM

If you want to be aqua Captain Falcon color in the major tournament, the bracket to decide that will be held:
Saturday of next week at 1:00 PM

If you want to be pink Captain Falcon color in the major tournament, the bracket to decide that will be held:
Saturday of next week at 8:00 PM
ALL OF THESE TIMES ARE EASTERN

Rules for the conference brackets:
-Two stocks
-Best out of three for sets
-Time limit is four minutes
-I will personally host each match.
-Reply to this thread below so I can add you.

Stages:
Battlefield
Yoshi's Island

Counterpicks:
Final Destination
Prism Tower
Arena Ferox
Omega stages

Rules for the official and major Captain Falcon tournament:
-Three stocks
-Best out of five for sets
-I will personally host each match.
- Stage rules are the same

Time for official tournament is undecided
ADD ME ON 3DS
ID: Evan
Friend Code: 4296-4286-0141

Til then, sign up if you are interested! :D
When signing up, list your tag, friend code, and what color you want to be.
~Effay
THERE ARE FOUR PINKS NOW. PICK ANOTHER COLOR IF YOU WISH TO SIGN UP!!
The Normal Falcon has been decided. Astro Bro will be the Normal Falcon in the major tournament. Pick a different color other than normal and pink.

Last edited:

mhoonburn

Smash Rookie
this is my first time signing up for a tourney, how do i do it xD...or is just replying enough?

Effay

Smash Lord
Switch FC
0527-9775-5784
this is my first time signing up for a tourney, how do i do it xD...or is just replying enough?
It's fine! Just put down your friend code and name tag on the 3ds, and say what color you wish to be.

Last edited:

BluBlur91

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Sonickidd51
3DS FC
1762-3703-4910
IGN: BluBlur91 FC: 5343-9576-5267
Capt Falcon: Red

Last edited:

mhoonburn

Smash Rookie
friendcode: 2681-1470-9295
tag:Collin
color: pink

and i live in central standard time so what time should i expect to be ready?

Last edited:

Effay

Smash Lord
Switch FC
0527-9775-5784
friendcode: 2681-1470-9295
tag:Collin
color: pink

and i live in central standard time so what time should i expect to be ready?
My bad. EST. Just edited the thread

Motochuka

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
4055-3005-7220
Confused, can we only play as C. Falcon in the prelims when we are deciding who will play as what color?

BluBlur91

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Sonickidd51
3DS FC
1762-3703-4910
i have this feeling everyone is going to play as blood falcon

Effay

Smash Lord
Switch FC
0527-9775-5784
Confused, can we only play as C. Falcon in the prelims when we are deciding who will play as what color?
Throughout the small brackets and major bracket, you play as Captain Falcon. In the small preliminaries, the color doesn't matter. But suppose you win the tournament for green Falcons. Then in the major tournament, you play as green Captain Falcon, and no one else does. There are 8 players, as there are 8 Falcon colors. You must represent your color, as everyone else in the tournament does. Does that answer your question?

BluBlur91

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Sonickidd51
3DS FC
1762-3703-4910
Throughout the small brackets and major bracket, you play as Captain Falcon. In the small preliminaries, the color doesn't matter. But suppose you win the tournament for green Falcons. Then in the major tournament, you play as green Captain Falcon, and no one else does. There are 8 players, as there are 8 Falcon colors. You must represent your color, as everyone else in the tournament does. Does that answer your question?
that's pretty good thinking

Effay

Smash Lord
Switch FC
0527-9775-5784
Does anyone wanna be dark or green Falcon? We don't have anyone registered for those colors.

BluBlur91

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Sonickidd51
3DS FC
1762-3703-4910
my plans on going to six flags are ruined because of bad weather :hulk:

Top Bottom