• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tourney Locator Tech of the Week: OS for 21XX

LiteralGrill

Smokin' Hot~
A great way to become better in Smash is to understand all available options and be a master of tech. Being able to work quickly out of shield can makes punishes that much better was well. One Smash in partnership Tourney Locator have worked together to produce the Tech of The Week series for a good while now and this week they are here to present OS for 21XX.

Viewers may have noticed the techs are not presented in order. This is because all of the techs to be shared are a part of the One Smash Tech Tree. This makes each video feed of the others, showing how each tech works together to form a complete game. Some other videos in the series include Fast Fall Break, Snap Back and Slow Run. A full playlist is available here so be sure to check these out to get the full idea of the One Smash Tech Tree.

SmashCapps hopes that these videos help players up their games to the next level. To keep up with his own adventures training in Smash follow him on Twitter.

LosTimeTurner

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Lostimeturner
Do they expect me? a regular human to do this?? This is some next 20XX robot stuff here

Dr. Tuen

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0559-7294-8323
This is some rad stuff. I hope to explore these option selects soon.

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Dear Nintendo,

I've never asked for anything as of these years because everything is bad or repetitive. But I ask whoever works with Nintendo to just please patch everything and I mean everything.

You did write Sakurai that you don't want the game to involve, well then stick to your promise and patch this stuff already. Really annoying viewing this whatever. Thanks.

LuLLo

Smash Ace
Dear Nintendo,

I've never asked for anything as of these years because everything is bad or repetitive. But I ask whoever works with Nintendo to just please patch everything and I mean everything.

You did write Sakurai that you don't want the game to involve, well then stick to your promise and patch this stuff already. Really annoying viewing this whatever. Thanks.
Then don't watch it, you silly goose. Better keep your eyes closed, cause you just might improve a little.

The clanking into fsmash or specials is pretty legit for some chars who have leanback smashes, definitly trying that one out, since it's pretty easy to implement.

Filosafer

Smash Apprentice
More useless tech that'll never be used. OneSmash should learn how to option select modesty. These videos drip with arrogance

Quarium

Smash Journeyman
More useless tech that'll never be used. OneSmash should learn how to option select modesty. These videos drip with arrogance
That moment when Perfect Parry OS Axe with Villager saved me from losing a match wich was pretty much over.

kirbykid

BRoomer
BRoomer
That moment when Perfect Parry OS Axe with Villager saved me from losing a match wich was pretty much over.
Great job. There's an OS for just about everything because OSs are optimizations.

If those other people commenting don't want to get better, that's on them. They're already pretty good at that. None of this will be patched out.

amorphous bob

Smash Rookie
NNID
mymainman
3DS FC
4828-5358-4805
when doing these they're shielding with Z. are the controls changed? I play mainly on 3ds (with L for shield and R for grab) so would I use R or L the actual shield button??

Top Bottom