• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tournaments in Ottawa for SSBPM

Capt_Kong

Smash Rookie
I live in Petawawa and i love playing some competitive Smash! I mainly play project m. i am looking for a tournament that is monthly, bi-weekly, or annually. It is only a hour drive to ottawa and i want to get better!

I hope you guys from ottawa can help me out!

Thanks!

Darknut

Smash Cadet
I live in Ottawa, but usually play Smash by myself (actually with my brother). It would be really cool to find other people to play with as well. Have fb deactivated currently.... so can't... access... the effing page.

Darknut

Smash Cadet
That sucks, you might want to reactivate it.

... or maybe we could start using smashboards again?
Maybe, I want to keep off it for a little longer. I'll reactivate closer to E3 I guess. Which area of the city do you live in/go to school?
It would be pretty cool to get to know other Smash players in Ottawa :) I live in the west end of the city, go to school at uOttawa.

BL!TZ

Smash Ace
I live close to nepean, by the intersection at merivale and baseline. There are lots of players in the west end of the city!

I'll be hosting this coming Thursday.

Top Bottom