• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tournament videos from 9/20/08 NC Bi-Weekly. Lots of Olimar

NC-Echo

Smash Lord
Ok so I am almost finished posting all the videos from a Bi-weekly myself and my roommate Lord Karn ran 9/20/08. I played Olimar for all of Singles (with the exception of a couple matches) and most of doubles.

Be sure to watch the Winner Finals round 2: NC-Echo & Lord Karn vs. LDPK & Arc. I suicide a few times at the beginning but I make a pretty good come back that makes the match definitely worth watching.

Here is the link to the thread:

http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=5446970#post5446970

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
*sigh* I don't have access to youtube right now. I'll post my thoughts in this post later when I get home.

Edit:
I go by DanielBamaRobertson on Youtube. Check those comments.

Redemption

Smash Cadet
Wow what a comeback you made in that 2nd round. You started really, REALLY bad and then just blew them to space one after the other.

geekd

Smash Apprentice
overall, i am actually a bit dissapointed

doubles are good but in singles i am left with naught but a :ohwell:

IllidR

Smash Champion
overall, i am actually a bit dissapointed

doubles are good but in singles i am left with naught but a :ohwell:
I didn't watch all of the videos so I can't say for sure about all of them, but I have to disagree with this. NC- has always been one of the best Olimars around and from what I saw he still holds that reputation.

Great job NC.

Top Bottom