• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tournament Rankings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
So when will you all realize that you're all EQUALLY inferior to me. ^_^

Oh wait that wasn't what I wanted to say. What I meant to say was... STOP POSTING IN THIS THREAD! It makes it hard to look for real updates that need to be made. Make another thread for team discussion. Oh, wait, I think there already is one.

/passes out from annoyance

EDIT: Kown posted at the same time as I did so his post below mine isn't in spite of this post. lol

kown

Smash Lord
ryazan i dont think you read what SeeWhy said.
I won but htey were close. it was 2-1 Kown.
I won on some neutral lvl. SeeWhy. won on jungle japes. I pick FD as a counterpick stage and i won.
Never pick FD agianst a falco. I won but the chain grab is just more effective.

EDIT: since im not allowed to post any more spam ill continue it from here.
i think its cute that Undrdog is getting nicknames. ill think of one soon.

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
Anyway I'll get around to updating this soon. However it would be nice if conversations were held in their respective threads. Meaning if you're looking to talk about tournaments and stage counterpicks, make or find a thread on the subject. It becomes difficult to search through pages and pages of conversation in order to weed out the actual information that I'm looking for. v_v
Anyway if anyone else decides to ignore this I will have this thread locked and refuse to update it. Someone else can handle it at that point and make their own thread. ^_^

CY

Smash Ace
See.Why. lol i didnt know that was you. haha yea thats why i hate that lvl now. i was struggling just to stay on the land lol. but yea they were good matches. I didnt perform too well after i faced you. hope to play you again man.
yea, good matches, i'll probably be going to the next HOBOs so i'll see you there and we can friendly.

edit: oops sorry undr, didn't see your post. this will be the last post that you will see from me in this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom