• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tournament matches from Axis

Kikuichimonji

Smash Apprentice
I thought the Up-B upwards off the ledge was silly in the second video. Good job beating the Dolphin Slash out of shield. Also, the empty short hop into grab was tactfully done.

I thought mikeHAZE did an excellent job. There was that one spike in the second video, excellent ledge defense, and great timing to beat the shop fair with the Dolphin Slash. It was just... well, he's The GERM.

Thank you very much for the videos.

Megavitamins

Smash Champion
So, S.O.L.I.D. is a 13 year old with no tournament expierience or expierience in a competitive brawl related atmosphere, and claims he can take on and beat MikeHaze's Marth? Nice.

Mac Dre

Smash Cadet
well S.O.L.I.D your main is marth thats what the thing says atleast and mikehazes thing says he mains marth when you say some1 sucks and at marth and you both main him your pretty much saying that you can beat him but thats just how 75% of us interprating it

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
OK guys seriously. This MikeHaze vs Solid stuff needs to stop. Solid originally said that MHaze plays a bad marth. That means that he's seen better, not necessarily that he's claiming he's better. Then MHaze came here and challenged Solid to prove he's better, which wasn't what Solid was saying, but is still a valid argument if someone says you're bad. Not like I'm choosing sides or anything, seriously, but it's just a stupid argument that shouldn't have started. I personally feel that MHaze could have done better, but he certainly didn't do BAD, Germ just outplayed him. It happens. Either way, just chill out, both of you. And if you're still going to insist on arguing, just do it somewhere else.

Sorry for all that, but it's just getting on my nerves. This topic doesn't need all the unnecessary bumps (yes I realize I'm bumping it too)

¯\_S.(ツ).L.I.D._/¯

Smash Legend
I'm sorry. This is gettig on my nerves as well, even though I started it, which I shouldn't have. So guys just let it go, MikeHAZE is better than me, and he isn't really BAD, just not a "great Marth" like some people are. Like Roy_r.

Sliq

Smash Master
Holy fucking shit, it's the GERM!

(10 had to be dones)

Also Mike Haze is mean in crew battles. =<

(10 sadface)

1337_w01f

Smash Rookie
awesome match, everytime i c wolf vs any char with chain grab potential i just think...gg, but this has given me some hope LOOL loved ur wall of death

1337_w01f

Smash Rookie
just out of curiosity is fast fall nessecary for wolf? or can u make do without it

Kikuichimonji

Smash Apprentice
just out of curiosity is fast fall nessecary for wolf? or can u make do without it
You don't fast fall almost ever as wolf. You only short hop\full hop because then you can autocancel your fair on landing, and your bair is a great fast move with a large hitbox and good damage/knockback. Fastfalling will COST you time.

Sesshomuronay

Smash Lord
Fast falling can be good for Wall of Wolf but wall of wolf shouldnt be spammed or overused because of predictability issues but thats something else. I dunno fast falling can work but usually wolfs fall speed is fast enough already. Plus if you fast fall 0-lagged f-air it doesnt tend to work.

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
SHFF bair has more landing lag than just SH bair. So basically, it's not helpful unless you're doing something ridiculously complicated that nobody's thought of yet.

Top Bottom