• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tournament in Northern California

Glitchman

Smash Rookie
I've been playing Melee ever since 2003, and Brawl ever since its first day of release, and have wanted to be in an official tournament for awhile now. The problem is that the closest tournament I've ever seen to my home in Redding is in Sacramento, which is about four hours away. So I may have a small tournament organized in the Chico/Redding area, if I can collect the funds for it. If you would be interested in a tournament here, please reply, because if there's not enough interest I won't have one. Thanks!

pikaska

Smash Rookie
hey, i live in redding and go to school in chico. let's get together! i only get to play the computer, which isn't too much fun. i play melee (don't have a wii). i also play original.

Zoap

Smash Master
pretty sure redding is only 3 hours away from me and Sac is an hr+ north from me. 4 hours just means ur driving WAY TOO SLOW.

Frankzta

Smash Rookie
I live in Redding also and have toyed with the same idea. If you're serious about the idea I suggest you talk to the guys at our local game shop, James and Games. They only do card games and board games now, but if you could convince them to open up to smashing, that would be awesome.

I also know about 3-4 people(1 of them being me) who would definitely be interested in Brawl Tourneys.

Ooklah

Smash Rookie
lets get together and do this. i live right down the road from James and Games. LETS PLAY PLEASE I NEED TO GET SOME MELEE GOING. or anything honestly

Top Bottom