• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tournament in Clearwater FL

Ace76

Smash Cadet
This isn't mine by the way. Just advertising.

PRIMAL FIGHTING GAME TOURNAMENT Sun, Aug 23rd, Clearwater, Fl
Giving everyone a heads up, I will be hosting the FIRST annual Primal Fighting Game Tournament on Sunday, August 23rd here in Clearwater, FL. As of right now, I have about 50 people signed up to play via pre-registration through e-mail at primalfighting@gmail.com.

It will be held at the Moe's Southwest Grille located at 2683 Roosevelt Blvd in Clearwater (zip 33760). Here is the schedule of events:

11AM-1 PM: Registration
1PM-2PM: Matchmaking and Opening Ceremony
2PM: Super Smash Brothers Brawl
3PM: Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix
4PM: Soul Calibur IV
5PM: Street Fighter IV
6PM: BlazBlue Exhibition
7PM: King of Fighters XII Exhibition
8PM: Marvel vs Capcom 2 Exhibition
9PM: Samurai Showdown 6 Exhibition
10Pm: Wrap-up, Clean-up, and go home.

Cost of Admission is $12. Event participation will cost $3 per event.

Standard EVO tournament rules apply. These times may change depending on the number of people that sign up for the events. Bring your own controller to the event.

If anyone has any questions or comments, feel free to contact me at:

primalfighting@gmail.com

Ace76

Smash Cadet
I honestly wish I could answer you guys because those are good questions, but im only advertising for him. I'll try to ask him all of those quesitons in Email.

Top Bottom