• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tournament Edicate It's important

Legend21

Smash Rookie
Ive been to a few brawl tournies and I also used to play yugioh (old school yo) but anyways youll see it running smooth. but then you see some poor sport getting beat and then he starts cussing and whining and starts complaining to the judge, Im sure youve all seen someone like this. I also know that you know what to do at tournaments, but no one likes whiners, cheaters, or theives. People you know who you are its one thing to whine but to cheat or steal, Thats down right dumb, and if youre gonna do that dont come or go to the tournament. You need to:

1. Be a helper- help the judges and tournament organizers by listening and being on you rbest behavior.
2. dont whine to the tournament organizers-help them help you. And if your there, youre there to play and you must be old enough to go otherwise you wouldnt be there, so act your age.
3.Dont cheat- no one likes a cheater, if your gonna do that go play halo or gear.
4.Dont steal......ever-people loan wiis and tv's to help the tournament out so if you steal your horrible and you dont deserve to go there ever. And dont try to take the money cuzz you will have a riot on your hands and that sucks.

Well there you have it. Some proper edicate for tournaments. Have fun brawlin.:psycho:

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
I'm sorry. I stopped reading after I saw "Edicate".

Top Bottom