• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tournament @ DeVry in Pomona Sept 22th 2007!! (Saturday)

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
it sure as hell beats bragging about beating a very talented player
the good players are, you know, modest about their wins
p.s. if you didn't already catch it, this is refering to you vs gimpy

edit: what i wrote after this was immature so i'll rephrase it after i finish watching Heroes =]
except i don't mention it? lmao ask around, in person i don't brag about beating anyone, losing to inferior people bothers me much more.

of course to prove the point that i don't brag about beating good players, i'd have to mention the good players i've beat before that i never bragged about... which would then be bragging about beating them. so no dice.

plz show up to a tourny fabian so we can mm. $5 sheik v sheik and $5 sheik v peach?

you also think your marth is good... $10 sheik v marth? how about i have to beat your marth with at least two stocks remaining.

araknophobik

Smash Master
"me: you see adam trying to talk **** on the boards?
luigi: its adam"

with this i noticed i shouldn't of even bothered responding to you the way i did
my comment to mike was no different then the **** talking done between knivez and luigi
they all caught that, and they'll respond with fun **** talk
for you see, we actually enjoy playing against one another outside of tournaments
i know mikeY is better than me, why else would alan bring up us going 50/50 in friendlys
i guess in short im just trying to say, maybe one day you'll have friends in the smash community =]

lmfao ahahaha
and if it means anything to you, i know i suck cuz i always have close sets with you and other noobs =/

not to catagorize you with noobs, but...well **** it your probably writing your reply by now so i hope everybody else finds amusement in it...cuz i sure as hell am not gonna read it

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Wow, why don't you two shut the **** up already. It seems like all you do is ****ing argue about the most pointless **** ever. ****, if you want to argue so ****ing much, just do it over AIM so we don't have to read your ****.

$ick

Smash Lord
Wow, why don't you two shut the **** up already. It seems like all you do is ****ing argue about the most pointless **** ever. ****, if you want to argue so ****ing much, just do it over AIM so we don't have to read your ****.
Lmao, best post by Ryan ever, not because I agree disagree/agree with it, just because it would be so hilarious to hear him say this in person. So angry. :mad:

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
"me: you see adam trying to talk **** on the boards?
luigi: its adam"

with this i noticed i shouldn't of even bothered responding to you the way i did
my comment to mike was no different then the **** talking done between knivez and luigi
they all caught that, and they'll respond with fun **** talk
for you see, we actually enjoy playing against one another outside of tournaments
i know mikeY is better than me, why else would alan bring up us going 50/50 in friendlys
i guess in short im just trying to say, maybe one day you'll have friends in the smash community =]

lmfao ahahaha
and if it means anything to you, i know i suck cuz i always have close sets with you and other noobs =/

not to catagorize you with noobs, but...well **** it your probably writing your reply by now so i hope everybody else finds amusement in it...cuz i sure as hell am not gonna read it
i wasn't responding to anything you said to mike y, i really don't care. your lack of reading comprehension is apalling because everything you said was entirely irrelevant to anything i posted.

you always judge other players' skills when you're simply not good at this time, and i have no problem telling it to you all the time, and you always john everything that ever happens to you, and you act like getting close to maybe beating a good player actually means something. "hey remember when i almost beat wolf, i was so close."

so really you should never talk **** until you don't suck at this game. that's why the only time you see me talk **** to someone else about this is game it's to a player i know i'm much better than ^^

lol @ your classic "let me get the last word in and then i'll state i won't read your reply." come on fabian, this game means way too much to you. we know you will.

fargokraft

Smash Apprentice
who was the guy playing bowser again? that was too cool. :3 lol

I'm thinking about maining some random low tier just to throw everyone off :D lol

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
i was the bowser, and for the love of all things good and holy dont waste your time with a low tier main, play a good character that people dont know how to fight if thats your intention, like puff or something lol

just to reiterate

low tier is a waste of time and effort

The Game II

Smash Champion
Guys and girls,

I'm holding off in putting up the videos until Thursday.

The reason is because Thursday will be the official relaunch of Get Your Tournament. It is going to look MUCH DIFFERENT than what you see there.

I did not want to put up the videos on Wednesday on a page that was going to be reconfigured less than 24 hours later.

Only one person has seen the remake of the web site. We both believe this is really good and will be much easier on the eyes. I don't want to say much more at this time about the remake. You can PM me with questions.

Fabian: I don't have teams. It's only singles.

--GCII

Parkachu123

Smash Rookie
u guys gunna have another tourny coming up soon. also is this the devry next to that KB homes building and ganesha high school? i live in diamond bar and this is the closest tourny for me.

Top Bottom