• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tournament Ads

PrinceZane

INNsomniac
BRoomer
I have to say that the Ad is getting some good feedback for my upcoming tourney, but I was curious: Is there a way to track how many clicks an ad gets? I'd probably use it again for my next tourney, but just curious how much traffic it's actually generating.

Thanks. :)

Ivan The Sinful

Smash Rookie
Tournament ads have started! If you have questions or comments, feel free to post here. Make sure you read <a href="http://smashboards.com/tournamentad.php" class="yellow">this page</a> before asking questions.
where are the tournaments goin to be??? 0.o

GameClucks

Smash Journeyman
Dear GOD!!!

Do none of you read this thread before you post?

In some cases you even posted asking about tournaments in place "x" one or two post after someone said "dont post that here"

Someone even quoted the original post of this thread that says "dont post before you read this" and asked about a tournament location.

n00bs, please all show up to my tournaments, because I know the kids that come to mine would love to take your money!

BUT DONT POST HERE ASKING ABOUT WHERE THE TOURNAMENT IS!!

PAV

Smash Cadet
must you pay to promote a tourney you are posting in the tournament discussion?
i really need to get the word out of this tourney i want to host for my senior project

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Nope, this is only if you want your tournament advertised, like at the very top of the forum. You're always allowed to post about a tournament you're hosting.

Enzyme

Smash Apprentice
Wow, this topic was borderline painful to read. I think the ads look really nice though. How do they rotate? I seem to only get the same ad over and over.

Gideon

Moreliator
BRoomer
Wow, this topic was borderline painful to read. I think the ads look really nice though. How do they rotate? I seem to only get the same ad over and over.

that's because there is only one ad in the rotation right now :)

Top Bottom