• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Totally Unexpected Characters?

Hejiru

Smash Ace
Who has the feeling that Sakurai will introduce a character who practically know one cares for? A character who is completely unexpected? I have a deep feeling that something like this will happen for some reason...

Sabrewulf238

Smash Hero
But we know about the pokemon trainer, this thread is asking about in the future will we see an unexpected character. Like someone from a series we might never even have heard of, pokemon trainer may have been surprizing but he was still from the pokemon series(which people knew an new character would come from it)

freeman123

Smash Lord
NNID
josephf5
Sebastian from The Little Mermaid. For his taunt he sings Under The Sea(the entire song).

Seriously though, it's impossible to predict the unexpected characters, because if you predict them then they aren't unexpected.

CodeBlack

Smash Ace
One of the age old mini-bosses from Kirby, like that Clock-Guy, or the Beetle who would slam you into the ground...

Paperboy as a completely unexpected assist trophy.

D

Deleted member

God, I hope so.

Seriously, I'm sick of the usual stuff that's expected months previously. Was I the only one wasn't over the moon about the Sonic update?

Andy4Brawl_911

Smash Journeyman
hey I bet won;'t know this one although i think it's so little he will make into Brawl because he will have to have his own moves. Well here he is Junior:confused: from the Wii Game Wing Island, which did really bad. YEah thats the one that was on the adds fir the Wii and yoiu were in a red plane:

Please tell me if anyone guessed that.:chuckle:

Meta_Sonic64

Smash Master
hey I bet won;'t know this one although i think it's so little he will make into Brawl because he will have to have his own moves. Well here he is Junior:confused: from the Wii Game Wing Island, which did really bad. YEah thats the one that was on the adds fir the Wii and yoiu were in a red plane:

Please tell me if anyone guessed that.:chuckle:
No and I don't think anyone wants to.

Ginger9001

Smash Ace
A character from Killer7 or Kingdom Hearts! The only reason I am suggesting these two games is because the musicians from those games are contributing to the music in Brawl. So who knows? Though I'd say Killer7 would be too violent. But hey, Snake got in. :)

Procrasticritter

Smash Journeyman
Ray 01. Awesome idea for a playable character. or an AT the very least.

In fact, anything from Custom Robo, one of the few Nintendo franchises that has seen no representation in Brawl thus far, what so ever.

lol, that Wing Island character looks like a kid-friendly version of Falco.

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
I would say: Ayumi Tachibana from Famicon Detectives, Happy Mask Sellsman from Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask, and Slippy from Star Fox.

Top Bottom