• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Totaka's Song?

Jimtopia

Smash Apprentice
Where do you think it will be, in Brawl? Or do you think it will even be in?

For those of you who don't know what Totaka's Song is, click here.

Personally I think it will be in the Game Over screen for Subspace Emissary.

Here's a pic if you don't believe me for some reason:

ZenJestr

Smash Lord
NNID
ZenJestr
3DS FC
4897-6268-7794
or maybe it randomly plays in the title screen...or maybe in the How To Play mini-movie thing...or maybe it randomly plays in a Zelda, Mario, Animal Crossing stage...

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
...What about that "special performance" in Smashville, Saturday night at 8 P.M.? What's K.K. Slider's most famous performance? My bet's on that.

Kaburii

Smash Apprentice
Do we really think KK will play any one of this songs? That's a lot of songs...and a lot of Saturdays.

It'll probably played in some random place as usual, or maybe he won't have his song played in this game seeing as there are many other composers.

Jimtopia

Smash Apprentice
...What about that "special performance" in Smashville, Saturday night at 8 P.M.? What's K.K. Slider's most famous performance? My bet's on that.
That's pretty logical, it'll probably come up randomly there.

SmashChu

Banned via Warnings
Or maybe it won't play at all as Totaka is not a composer for this game, just a supervisor. He has to actually be making music for the game to have the song.

Zantetsu

Smash Master
Yeh agreed. I got a funny feelings it has something to do with that but you also have to do something else :p That im not saying just incase it IS right. Since i reserved it and im getting it as soon as its at gamestop first thing im gonna do is test if im right on the easter egg. If not i'l say what i thought. Now i have gone confused myself :dizzy:

Or maybe it won't play at all as Totaka is not a composer for this game, just a supervisor. He has to actually be making music for the game to have the song.
Do you know anything? He's making music for the game. He's under the musicians list.

FlatSoda

Smash Champion
sat and saw the whole vid and was amazed. now because of YOU, i will be trying to find this secret song in BRAWL.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH, SIR AND GOOD DAY.

susu_atari

Smash Ace
You have to consider that we only know of the tune in the games we've discovered it in. It may well be in every single one of the games he's worked on.

http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=108155

Anyone think Mic128 closes threads too much?
A little off topic, but yes. The guy's trigger happy. Closing a thread that is more in-depth, or is similar to another thread, but makes a specific point is not really very professional moderating, but we can't really do anything about him, can we?

SmashChu

Banned via Warnings
Do you know anything? He's making music for the game. He's under the musicians list.
[/COLOR]
Totaka's song is in music he creates. Basically, in order for Tokaka's song to be in this game, it has to be ion the song he made. However, he has not made a song dirrectly, so it can not be in the game. The only way it can be in this game is if K.K. Slider plays "K.K.'s Song" but then it's a reference to Animal Crossing and not Totoka's song.

People are late to the Totoka's song game. Nintendo Database has been doing this forever, and it hasn't been know by anyone else until Phil Bond made the video for it. In fact, I beleive he got his sources from Nintendo Database.

Totaka has been credited in many games, but that doesn't mean his song is in there. He is also the voide of Yoshi, in special thanks, and supervises. Here is an example where that is the case. As a supervisor, it's unlikly his song is in the game, and even then, it is only in song's he's done, not the entire sound track.

The guide for totoka's song

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
Well just because thats what hes worked on in the past doesn't mean he will do the same thing. For all we know we have already heard it.

-Onyx

CaptainCrunch

Smash Ace
could be just random info but they also got music from x another kasumi totaka game. Possibly it could be in the sound menu if you listen to that or another totaka song for a while.

zedit: smashville is a very good guess too.
The game is going to be so big it's going to be fun searching for it.

zurf23

Smash Apprentice
Good subject!

My friends and I talked about the same thing a few months ago! Thanks for bringing this up! It would be cool to secretly unlock it in my music. Or maybe a remix?

Either way, we'll have to figure out a debug menu! XD

do do di do de do dit do diit dooo

do do de do do dooo

do... di do.

Awesome. :laugh:

Top Bottom