• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TOs please read. An important project that requires your help. IT'S BEGUN!

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
starting Jan 1st 2011 and ending Dec 31st, I plan on overseeing a project that will hopefully show how popular each character is in the current metagame. but I need your help. I need TOs to post the characters that each and EVERY person used in tournament in the results thread. If a player used more than 2 please only list the 2 MOST used by that player in the tournament. if you don't know who they used PLEASE ask others. I want everyone's characters. not just top 8 or 16 or whatever. EVERYONE.

yes, I'm aware this is basically a popularity contest, but it gives meaningful insight into exactly how much of a chance you have of running into a specific character

I hope you guys are appreciating what I'm trying to do for the community and I hope you guys help out as well.

please and thanks.

-RIP

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
This seems an interesting project. I've always wondered what the odds of running into a fellow Ganondorf are.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
Let the new metagame BEGIN!

Top Bottom