• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tori presents: FD ONRY, An FD tourney. Results 1st Post.

R.C.

Smash Apprentice
Ok. So I can go to the tourney. The only problem is I need a way to get there....I highly doubt it but Teddy? Want to come get me? 2 v 2's....

R.C.

Smash Apprentice
Wes is not going to want to go. 1) All the pressure of tourney matches and 2) It's early in the morning. EJ I will ask about, but I am almost positive that the work Johns card will be played. I am just saying, if you want me to come to tourney, I need a ride...

Otto, I don't know about smash tonight. I am sadly probably going to go to bed here pretty soon...but...what about tommorow night?

Tomorrow for sure. I was looking forward to it.
Going to bed you say?
I just woke up like an hour ago. >_>
I might go see the bodies exhibit tomorrow. ^^

Riot6777

Smash Ace
I was wondering silent wolf if I could get your phone number just incase GUN and I get lost ^.^

GUN wanted me to get you number ^.^

:psycho: ~RIOT~ :psycho:

Zeru

Smash Journeyman
You can comfirm me.
I will be coming but i am unconfirmed for if i can bring my GCN.

David/GUN, you guys should ask Tori if you can just stay at his place on Saturday night, and we could all smash there. I'd have to check with him, but I'm sure he'd like some practice at least once this week.
My home phone # is: (206)-768-1620
I happen to have a lot of money so I would like to money match both of your mains. Do you guys accept? FD only?

If you guys go to tori's, we can record and you guys would be in our crew combo vid.
Im sure GUN would love to be in it =D

Riot6777

Smash Ace
David/GUN, you guys should ask Tori if you can just stay at his place on Saturday night, and we could all smash there. I'd have to check with him, but I'm sure he'd like some practice at least once this week.
My home phone # is: (206)-768-1620
I happen to have a lot of money so I would like to money match both of your mains. Do you guys accept? FD only?

If you guys go to tori's, we can record and you guys would be in our crew combo vid.
Im sure GUN would love to be in it =D
Dude I would love nothing more than to stay and hang out but I would have to leave because I need to spend new years with my girl friend...... If she came and could stay with me maybe lol but other than that I am not to sure

I would love to be in the combo videos lol why not lol

I will take you up on your MM wolf even though I think I am going to lose I will take nothing less than your best it's the only way to truely learn.

Just think of it this was I am paying you to teach my Samus and I a lession lol so make it a battle ^.^

Jumpfreak

Smash Lord
I should probably get someone's number just in case I can't find the place or whatever.

Nate? Otto? Shane? Pretty much anyone who will be there early-ish.

Riot6777

Smash Ace
I am sorry WOLF...... but GUN and I will not be comeing he just called me like 10 mins. ago and he told me that he doen't think he will have the gas to make it there and back....

I am sorry you guys I wanted to go and I wanted to play money matches with all of you but I am stuck here because GUN was my only ride

I hope all you guys have fun and bring in the new year with a blast

wow, no johns.
why would he find that out last second?
we might just have a smashfest if we dont have enough people.

Chip.

you know what to do
is this where we post attendance?

ill go

M
Umm, srry but Deva isn't attending the tourney... in fact, he says that he's never been on this thread before...

Maybe one of our friends somehow got on our laptop while Deva was logged on and just wanted to play a dumb joke.

srry for the confusion; neither of us are going.

Riot6777

Smash Ace
I am sorry EGGZ but GUN still doesn't want to come yesterday I was all hiped up to go and he sounded like he didn't want to tell you the truth he was acting funny lol I would go and I would be more than happy to play in my money matches and try and have fun with all of you but I guess we will either have to wait for brawl or wait till sometime in 2007

Zeru

Smash Journeyman
>_<

Sorry Eggz, Teddy, Nate, and everybody else.
I was planning on going to FD Onry but i thought it was on New Year's Day and not New Year's Eve Day. I was excited to go too so i was going to sleep in and finish my HW today. Then i get a call at like 11am this morning from Eggz (i was mostly asleep when i answered, which added to my confusion) saying it was today but i didnt have enough time to get there so there was no way i could make it ='(

I'll be at the next GC for sure though.

EDIT:
oops didn't see the first post.

0__0

Woah R.C. is better than i remember. 1st in teams and 2nd in singles.

Nice job gettng 1st in 1v1 and 1v1 team battle Tori.

Nice job getting 2nd in the 1v1 team battle Eggz (Your Fox/Mario is too good :p )

BladeWise

Smash Lord
bah, no date-of-tourney johns Mike. We didnt start the tourney until 1 PM anyways, and that was teams.

Great tourney everyone, even though it was pretty small. I feel sorry for everyone that didnt see R.C. 4-stocking Dan. The **** on the final stock was quite glorious.

(Editing in shoutouts now....)

R.C. - Playing against/with you never gets old. Watching Blue Falcon **** everyone and everything (after suiciding as many times as he sees fit) is always a marvelous thing. Our matches were insanely intense. I wasnt sure if switching to Peach was a good idea, but I guess it turned out well in our first set. That second set though....I couldnt do much, lol. Unfortunately Falcon cant do much against Falco. We've improved a lot through playing each other so much. cougars FTW.

Tori - alskdjflaskdafs *dammit should won my matches against you 30 times over* grumble grumble *missed edgehog to suicide* grumble </johns>. Lol good job taking first in singles. Thanks a ton for hosting............falco's gay.

SilentWolf - At least I didnt knock you out of singles in this tourney, lol. Your matches against Dan were ridiculously close. perhaps this tourney will help clear out some of the debate over rankings, lol. (btw, your fox is pretty quick in case you forgot. you should probably...like.....beat more people)

Eggz - lol 1v1 team battle. such a silly tourney. good job. f-smash spam is imbalanced. it confuses peach greatly lol. I'm glad that the second match in our set was much easier to win. btw, wtf at getting killed by marth downsmash and blowing the teams game? lol

Dan - It seems that you have managed to delve into SilentWolf territory when it comes to fox-playing....or you haxed the game. I enjoy playing against creative players like you. While it was pretty bad for you, I hope you enjoyed watching RC anyways lol. You need to come to more smashfests. No distance johns.

Hero - Lol, that missed-edgeguard-to-suicide 'combo' in teams was hilarious. Young Link spam is pretty absurd. fortunately peach has downsmash. =P

Gimpy - You didnt beat Tori like usual? I'm dissapointed. lol jk. I'm glad you came despite the fact that FD is very incredibly ridiculously terrible for t3h bowser. btw, WTF we didnt even play once. (not counting teams)

Pope - Glad you came and brought your friend. Dont let the losses discourage you because I'm certain you'll continue to improve. Teaching someone how to play peach is kinda tough.

EJ, Tyler, Ka-Master, zeru, ppa0 etc - wtf come to the tourney, No I-have-other-plans johns.

OMG....Best tourney I've been to in a while, also the smallest =P
R.C. 4-stocking Dan after Dan 2-0ing me was insane, especially the last kill, Teddy's right.
David beat basically both of may characters in our 1v1 team battle with Falcon. =P
Teddy, gg in 1v1 team battle, even though we both didn't want to play and were both very tired >.>
uhh, nate dont make it FD only, i hate it, and dan shoulda mmd me. w/e though.

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
i've been saying fd only is a terrible idea since the start...

*sigh*

maybe i'll pick up a real character soon

i had short bursts of fun but mostly frustration at this tourney, no shoutouts will be coming from gimpy here

Jumpfreak

Smash Lord
o.O @ R.C. during our singles match.

I'm glad I knocked you around a *little* after that disaster, lol. Great job.

Eggz - I hate you. I hate mario. I think I'd rather play any other character. I'll get you....soon.

Silent - 4-3? (our current tourney standing) muhahaha.

Teddy - I would love to smash with you guys more. (No competition up here at WWU >.<)
but alas, distance johns, lol.

Hero - I respect your young link. But still...its young link, lol. Make me eat my words by beating me next time, ;-)

Gimpy - I lost a little faith after your 1st match against me, but you pretty much had me during the second. Tsk tsk at letting it 'slip'.

Ummm, I think thats about it for people I played.

See you all @ gameclucks. It's probable that I'll be teaming with WCW this time around.

R.C.

Smash Apprentice
Alright here we go. Shout outs...

Teddy/Bladewise - Always a pleasure to smash with you sir whether I am suffering the most displeasuring **** from Peach downsmashes/dash attacks all the way to Marth combos/tips or taking them to **** city. It's even more of a pleasure to have you at my side on my team help taking the team to **** city. Our matches were too close. One a piece, I can live with that. Tough break though on your match with Tori. Maybe you shouldn't "Blue Falcon" so much...haha just kidding.

Gimpy - Always a pleasure to play with boozer. You were the one team to give Teddy and I trouble in 2 v 2s and for that, I congratulate you. Keep working on your Ganon, and I hope to see you at the next smashfest I host.

Eggz - The one man who intimidates me beyond belief. Your sexiness makes me weak at the knees...Our matches were too intense as were our Money Matches. Blue Falcon got lucky this time...come to the next smashfest I host. Anyways, congrats on team 1 v 1 2nd.

Hero - I am disapointed I didn't get to play you in the tourney, nonetheless always a pleasure to friendly with. You also need to come to

Tori - Your Falco is too good. 3-0 and finally put an end to the trip to **** city. Nice job. Perhaps next time I invite you to **** city you will be more willing in going. haha. Nice job taking 2nd in 2 v 2s and 1st in 1 v 1s...oh ya...1st in team 1 v 1. You come to smashfest as well.

Dan - Your mind games are unreal. You play perhaps the weirdest fox I have EVER encountered and yet...it's perhaps one of my favorites to watch. It was nice to get to play you again since I rarely have the chance. I know you go to school, as do I, but you should try and make it to a smashfest as well if you are ever in town. I would love to get mind gamed more by your fox.
P.S. - sorry about the 4 stock (nobody needs to mention it anymore) Blue Falcon just got lucky/too agressive

Otto - Your tech skills are insane. But not as insane as my fox...they don't call me Zelgadis for nothing...haha just kidding man. Nice job taking 2nd in 2 v 2s. I always enjoy our battle of technical skill with Falcon V Fox. And in the team 1 v 1s, Blue Falcon just got lucky. Anyways, I don't need to tell you to come to smashfests because I know you'll be there.

Squeaks - All I have to say is don't get ***** by my fox....that is all.

Pope - Very nice to have you come down to the tourney. Keep coming back. You show promise and will only improve as you return to more.

Everyone who couldn't make it, I hope to see/play with you guys another time.

Nythius

Smash Cadet
Heh, that was fun, even though once again I got ***** by pretty much everyone. I'm starting to move up the field, methinks. Starting to only lose by one stock instead of four =P

I will only write a few shoutouts as I only remember playing three of you before I got knocked out of the tournament.

Tori - Thanks for helping me out and explaining what a 1v1 team battle/crew battle was :p Never got to face your Falco but your Marth was crazy enough. See you at next GC.

Hero - Young Link dittos FTW. Next Gameclucks I will MM you, I think. Yeah.

Pope - You are the only person that keeps me motivated to go to these tourneys. Learn from Bladewise and become even more annoying with Peach. xD

Gimpy - Nice Ganon. Don't be so frustrated, man.

That's it. See you all (hopefully) at next GC.
And for those of you who are wondering who this is, it's Sam.

Eggz

Smash Hero
Nah Ryan, maybe if David and Teddy hadn't taken away my chances. They are the only ones I fear playing aside from Blair Chris and Ammon. T_T

Shoutout timez

(Editing in shoutouts now....)

David- Wow your my favorite. <3. Our matches were hella fun, and I somehow forgot how amazingly good you are, and bumped you up like 340 places in the power rankings (if you care). Lol. I'm glad I got to play you in the tournament, you beat me and I was playing very well. And they were close, so I'm pretty happy. Except the second one T_T *2 stocks Shane high percent* T_T_T Those first 2 stock were friggin amazing. Props, I can't wait to play you again. Your going to gameclucks right? When are you going back to school...? And will that mean I'll like never see you for like 6 years? T_T_T_T_T

Nate- Man, our matches were hella fun. I got to play you in tournament semi often this time, that's pretty cool. Sorry Mario vs Falco is boring for you, I know comboing Mario is hard, especially without platforms. T_T No one in WA likes fighting me. T____T

Otto - I'm not impressed with your performance. Anyway, good times hangin out. Clerks 2 is the ****. Mable is hot.

Teddy- Man I love playing you. I have to play so differently from when I fight everyone else, due to general peach-ness. Our first match was one of my favorite matches of the day, good times. Hopefully I'll see ya at David's next weekend or something. Congrats and putting your ***** in my bum in 2v2s with RC.

Dan - Jeeze Dan, there goes all the positive things I was going to say to you...Nah I'll say them anyway. I love fox, and I love you! : 3 Your improving alot, I almost **** myself when you tried thunders, and I DID **** myself when you beat Otto. Props. Your vaguely technical now, and you Dan a little less, which makes me make fun of you less. >_> Your Dan Combo on Otto was too sexy. Good games, I hope to play you at David's if we are ever both there.

Reggir'd - I don't ever want to team with Young Link again.

Gimpy - Man, I'm really sorry I beat you in that one money match which I will not mention because I like you. It was a fluke, surely. Fun times, good job ****** Reggie and I in the 2v2!
Thanks for the presents!

Pope - I didn't mean to be rude in our money match lol. Sorry for beating you with YL. Your Samus is good, if you keep practicing you could be the official WA Samus, since Wes doesn't really compete.

Mike - Since you didn't come I put you down to the bottom of top ten on power rankings. : 3

Dan's friend - Thanks for beating Ben. <3

HeroSublime

Smash Ace
Pfft, no character johns Shane. We both did well I thought. It would've just worked better if I didn't get cocky and tried to edge guard Dr.J on my last stock figuring you were constantly invensible.

Anyways, great tourney, here's some quick shoutouts.

David - Too good man, you are the sexiest falcon player ever, I loved our matches. I wanted to play you in tourney too.

Teddy - You are crazy, your mindgames screw with my brain. I need to play you more so I can deal with them. :O

Dan - Ommgggg fox makes me kill children, your other characters have equally good spacing and mindgames it seems. Great job beatin' me up in 1v1 crews. XD

Tori - Good job in the tournament, you've got your touch back I think.

Otto - HOLY **** SON, our first match was good, but then I just like forgot how to use my brain and play the game, and you rizzaped, great work. Good times at your house.

Riot - Wtf I wanted mah mms.

Coke - I'll take you up on that mm.

Pope - Keep at it, smash is fun! :O

Gimpy - You played well, despite my anger, stupidity and negligence of your crazy tactics.

That's all I can think of now, bbl?<<

HeroSublime

Smash Ace
Dsmash was too good in our 2v2 with Teddy and RC, I know that much. Teddy like Dsmashed me at 70% in the middle of the stage, I even DId straight out of it and I died. It ACTUALLY sent me far enough to where I couldn't recover. It was pretty amazing.

uhh, i didnt finish shout outs. >.>

shane - youre fat/gay for always randoming FD in our 1v1 team battles, maybe i should figure it out and play FD more. =P
reggie - yep, that tourney 4 stock made my day i guess. gg no re

Gimpy - sorry (not really) for going shiek v bowser on FD, but i thought it would be an auto win and the funnest thing in the world...and it was. SO MANY COMBOS! im not proud or anything. XD

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
Gimpy - sorry (not really) for going shiek v bowser on FD, but i thought it would be an auto win and the funnest thing in the world...and it was. SO MANY COMBOS! im not proud or anything. XD
i dont mind when people go shiek on me to get that insta win, but at least give me a 2nd match vs fox or soemthing next time, its not like your in any danger of losing when you play the gayest shiek in the world. i go to these tourneys to have fun, and you took all the fun away from my playing and took pleasure in that. pretty cool lol. just give me a single semi-competitive match next time, i dont care if i get 3 stocked by fox, but the gayest shiek in the world wasn't even worth doing anything about it thats why all i was doing was wiggling the cstick for my last few lives on the 2nd match if you didn't notice haha

never do a final tourney again please lol

DJ Combo

Smash Lord
I dont hate playing mario shane, just dsmash is rizzape... oh btw ima have to add me to the list of people you fear now... apparently i havent beat on you enough.

mebee at ammons? or gc? ssssp, also we didnt do our MMS... prolly my fault

i think i have friday and/or saturday off so.

Top Bottom