• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tori presents: FD ONRY, An FD tourney. Results 1st Post.

Eggz

Smash Hero
:lick: :urg:
Cool and yes David is my name

I was hopeing are MM's could be on Final D only lol but that idea is just up in the air we can play any where if you would like standerd places lol
All MM's are required to be on FD ONRY, unless like Otto, your afraid of my Mario on FD and won't accept an FD ONRY money match. =P Jay Kay Otto. <:p :ohwell: :cool:

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
money matches are "required" to be fd only? that dosen't make sense, the tournament doesn't establish money match rules the two players do

ya i'll do a money match riot, fo sho

HeroSublime

Smash Ace
It says "PREFERABLE" which is really just a fancy word for saying "stay with my theme please!". Unnecessary, and I can understand if Gimpy wishes otherwise being a Bowser who just mm'd a Samus.

Riot6777

Smash Ace
It says "PREFERABLE" which is really just a fancy word for saying "stay with my theme please!". Unnecessary, and I can understand if Gimpy wishes otherwise being a Bowser who just mm'd a Samus.
LOL that's very true GIMPY I will MM you on any stage of your choice when we play ok

:psycho: ~RIOT~ :psycho:

Riot6777

Smash Ace
I would want to play the POPE in a money match but I would feel bad for fighting the pope to the death maybe it's just a personal thing lol

DJ Combo

Smash Lord
First post updated! people challenge me to MMs cmon!

Also... peeps on the UC list, make it a C!

very direct and forceful post.

Teddy, MM?

Maith

Smash Cadet
Well as it turns out I am working on the 31st...so I'll be there but not for the entire tourny, I have work at 3pm and I work at the airport, so I'll probably have to leave around 1:50pm so I dont think I'll play in tourny but I'll do MM's :)
Tori? 5$?
anyone else?

Riot6777

Smash Ace
I would MM both of you guys Tori and Maith but I am already playing like 6 or so lol I lost count but if all gos well in my money matches then yeah I will play you guys no problem

maith, we still have a 5$ mm.
I accept all mms for this still btw. FD ONRY of course.
Unless i have no christmas $$$ left, lol.

R.C.

Smash Apprentice
Alright, it's still unconfirmed if I am coming or not. It's sitll under review...I'll see what I can do though. Maith, if I come, MM?

Zeru

Smash Journeyman
Alright, it's still unconfirmed if I am coming or not. It's sitll under review...I'll see what I can do though. Maith, if I come, MM?
Same with me.
Maith, If I come, MM?!

Jumpfreak

Smash Lord
I am 100% confirmed. Along with my team partner Mark. (He'll participate in singles too)

This works out nicely cuz its on my way back to college.

Top Bottom