• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Top 5 Most Wanted and Least Wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.

ihskeyp

Smash Ace
I'm not saying she doesn't deserve her spot because I don't like her, I'm saying she doesn't deserve her spot because Kid icarus is relatively a miniscule series, yet its getting this much dev time dedicated to it because of one very good game. I'm not saying there shouldn't be uprising representation in Smash, I'm saying Pit, some smash run enemies, and some items would suffice. Palutena was going too far, and giving her as many custom moves as she has is going even further. If either of us is being elitist, it's you. Palutena never had the biggest support base, there are many characters that had just as much, if not more fans than her. Her not being included would not have been the end of the world. And to say that Palutena was picked for her uniqueness factor is the biggest load I've ever heard in my life. All of Palutena's moves were made up, and the things she does could have just as easily been custom moves for pit.
All her moves were made up? She isn't unique? She's the first character to use a staff and shield combo. She's the first character in smash to use light magic. Her specials are her powers that she grants pit in uprising, that isn't made up. And no, Pit cant swing his staff around and hit people, or use a shield to bash people. That argument is invalid. And, again, reps are based more off uniqueness and (to a lesser extent) fan service, rather than sales.

CJ Falcon

Smash Lord
I know full well that there's still room on the roster. I also know that we can expect around 16 characters to be hidden until Japanese release. However, there's many, many IPs that have either yet to be represented, or need more recognition. I think that we should prioritize those before needlessly catering to the fans that particularly like Sakurai's work. Palutena is the only addition that I feel truly does not deserve a slot whatsoever. Even my least favorite character to ever be in Smash, Greninja, at least represents a large sect of the Pokemon fandom and somewhat deserves to be in on that factor.
Come on dude, it's just one character. If you hate Palutena so much, you can have a blast beating the crap out of her in game. :lick:

metaknight120

Smash Journeyman
All her moves were made up? She isn't unique? She's the first character to use a staff and shield combo. She's the first character in smash to use light magic. Her specials are her powers that she grants pit in uprising, that isn't made up. And no, Pit cant swing his staff around and hit people, or use a shield to bash people. That argument is invalid. And, again, reps are based more off uniqueness and (to a lesser extent) fan service, rather than sales.
Palutena isn't the only character who could've used a staff and shield
She's not the first to use light magic, that would be Pit, or even Zelda
The powers could have just as easily been Pit's customs
The idea of providing fan service is related to sales in itself, because without sales, there are no fans to provide service to.

ihskeyp

Smash Ace
I know full well that there's still room on the roster. I also know that we can expect around 16 characters to be hidden until Japanese release. However, there's many, many IPs that have either yet to be represented, or need more recognition. I think that we should prioritize those before needlessly catering to the fans that particularly like Sakurai's work. Palutena is the only addition that I feel truly does not deserve a slot whatsoever. Even my least favorite character to ever be in Smash, Greninja, at least represents a large sect of the Pokemon fandom and somewhat deserves to be in on that factor.
This is the first post I have ever read that referred to fanservice as a bad thing.
God forbid Sakurai gives the fans of the game he's trying to sell what they want.

metaknight120

Smash Journeyman
This is the first post I have ever read that referred to fanservice as a bad thing.
God forbid Sakurai gives the fans of the game he's trying to sell what they want.
I'm saying quite the reverse, actually. I'm saying providing more fan service to a wider spectrum is better than giving extra fan service to people that would already be pleased if Pit could talk to Palutena in a special taunt
Come on dude, it's just one character. If you hate Palutena so much, you can have a blast beating the crap out of her in game. :lick:
I was already going to use her as my training mode punching bag, but you bring up a somewhat good point. However, it's brought down by the fact that Palutena is getting a lot more attention than a lot of other characters for no good reason, the only characters with more to them are Miis, but they have a good reason to have as many custom moves as they have.

CJ Falcon

Smash Lord
I'm saying quite the reverse, actually. I'm saying providing more fan service to a wider spectrum is better than giving extra fan service to people that would already be pleased if Pit could talk to Palutena in a special taunt

I was already going to use her as my training mode punching bag, but you bring up a somewhat good point. However, it's brought down by the fact that Palutena is getting a lot more attention than a lot of other characters for no good reason, the only characters with more to them are Miis, but they have a good reason to have as many custom moves as they have.
Well yeah, I guess I do agree with your point that they really went over the top giving her 12 unique specials. There may be some favoritism by Sakurai in that, but come on, who cares about moveset customization anyway? I'm only going to play with default movesets.

ihskeyp

Smash Ace
Palutena isn't the only character who could've used a staff and shield
She's not the first to use light magic, that would be Pit, or even Zelda
The powers could have just as easily been Pit's customs
The idea of providing fan service is related to sales in itself, because without sales, there are no fans to provide service to.
Maybe she isn't the only character who could've used a staff and shield, but she's the first in smash to do so, which is unique.
Pit and Zelda don't use light magic, I don't know where you're getting that from.

The only thing she got more attention on is her specials. That's her gimmick. Little Mac has a single KO punch. That's his gimmick. The miis have 3 different movesets. That's their gimmick. Rosalina is a puppeteer. That's her gimmick. (Plus it probably took just as long to program Rosalinas luma with her as it did to make 8 extra moves for palutena). Every newcomer has a gimmick.
And your saying sakurais fanservice should be based to the minority instead of the majority? That would be a bad decision, sale wise, on his part.

metaknight120

Smash Journeyman
Well yeah, I guess I do agree with your point that they really went over the top giving her 12 unique specials. There may be some favoritism by Sakurai in that, but come on, who cares about moveset customization anyway? I'm only going to play with default movesets.
The only reason I bring it up is because it adds to the development time and is pretty unnecessary.
I'm probably going to stick to standard movesets as well, since random online only provides those, and Smash 4 tournaments will likely ban them once someone finds a broken combination. I will play around with them on the amiibo feature though. and I can see Amiibo cockfighting becoming a side-event to tournaments

metaknight120

Smash Journeyman
Maybe she isn't the only character who could've used a staff and shield, but she's the first in smash to do so, which is unique.
Pit and Zelda don't use light magic, I don't know where you're getting that from.

The only thing she got more attention on is her specials. That's her gimmick. Little Mac has a single KO punch. That's his gimmick. The miis have 3 different movesets. That's their gimmick. Rosalina is a puppeteer. That's her gimmick. (Plus it probably took just as long to program Rosalinas luma with her as it did to make 8 extra moves for palutena). Every newcomer has a gimmick.
And your saying sakurais fanservice should be based to the minority instead of the majority? That would be a bad decision, sale wise, on his part.
Many of Zelda's normals use light magic and Pit's bow counts as this as well.
And here it is again, you're assuming Palutena's fanbase is the biggest in Smash. Not appealing to Uprising fans is not "appealing to the minority". Ironically, the only reason Kid Icarus Uprising exists in the first place is because of the last time Sakurai appealed to the minority, which was when he added Pit to Brawl.

Loungemen

Smash Journeyman
And most of all the series only has three games, it shouldn't have more characters than something like DKC, which has 20 games
The amount of games don't mean anything. Mother has had three games yet Ness and Lucas were added in Brawl, even though Mother 3 never really sold well in Japan. It's the amount of the relevance the character has. Palutena was the secondary character of Kid Icarus. Ness and Lucas were both protagonists in each of their games. Yet, in Donkey Kong Country Returns, it was still Donkey Kong and Diddy Kong (I highly doubt Tropical Freeze to be even referenced in SSB4 at this point). Also in Metroid Other M, it's still solely focused on Samus and no one else.

Last edited:

metaknight120

Smash Journeyman
The amount of games don't mean anything. Mother has had three games yet Ness and Lucas were added in Brawl, even though Mother 3 never really sold well in Japan. It's the amount of the significance the character has. Palutena was the secondary character of Kid Icarus. Ness and Lucas were both protagonists in each of their games. Yet, in Donkey Kong Country Returns, it was still Donkey Kong and Diddy Kong (I highly doubt Tropical Freeze to be even referenced in SSB4 at this point). Also in Metroid Other M, it's still solely focused on Samus and no one else.
The difference here is that Lucas didn't take a huge chunk of development time, since he was (debatably) a clone.
Meanwhile Palutena is a fully fleshed out character.
I'd also like to remind you that DKCR wasn't referenced in Smash 4 yet either by that logic.
And if characters were picked by series importance, Ridley would have been in Melee.

Gene

You're a vegetable
NNID
Fairlight92
3DS FC
3411-0266-8945
I know full well that there's still room on the roster. I also know that we can expect around 16 characters to be hidden until Japanese release. However, there's many, many IPs that have either yet to be represented, or need more recognition. I think that we should prioritize those before needlessly catering to the fans that particularly like Sakurai's work.
I can agree with this. Sakurai should, if he's not already, prioritize characters that he wants to add in Smash 4 like he's done with the previous games. Especially if he's going to continue making Smash games after 4. People shouldn't expect all the highly requested characters or "deserving" characters to make it into Smash 4 all at once. While I think it's great that Sakurai does what can to please fans with content the last thing he needs to do is pander to people.

Last edited:

ihskeyp

Smash Ace
Many of Zelda's normals use light magic and Pit's bow counts as this as well.
And here it is again, you're assuming Palutena's fanbase is the biggest in Smash. Not appealing to Uprising fans is not "appealing to the minority". Ironically, the only reason Kid Icarus Uprising exists in the first place is because of the last time Sakurai appealed to the minority, which was when he added Pit to Brawl.
No, I'm saying him putting in an obscure character over Palutena would be appealing to the minority. Palutena was very popular before being announced, not just because kid Icarus fans wanted a second rep, but because of her character. And Pit was actually pretty heavily requested before he was in brawl.
Pit has light magic in his bow, but the magic doesn't do anything, it's a weapon based move. Even if it does count, that's only one move.
Zelda does not use light magic. She uses magic, sometimes magic that involves fire, but not light magic.

Flaxr XIII

Smash Lord
NNID
FlaxrXIII
God you guys can be at this all day! Who you think is "deserving" doesn't equal who Sakurai and Nintendo think are "deserving". Just because YOU don't like a character, doesn't mean you speak for everyone.

Sure we can make wishlists adding who you want and keeping out who you don't but that's just opinion, not fact.

But crying that one character gets in over another (which is a stupid mindset to have because I guarantee that's not how the character selection process works) just makes you sound like a child.

ihskeyp

Smash Ace
Aaaaaaand I'm done here, clearly you must be trolling if you're going to say Pit before brawl was a highly requested character
He wasn't like top 10 in support, but he had supporters, just like how other obscure/old characters have supporters for smash 4.
Thanks for ignoring the rest of my post, btw.

Zero Suit Wario

Smash Ace
NNID
Candytechnics
3DS FC
4081-6017-8838
Switch FC
SW 3576 5099 8787
Lemme fix that and put the thread back on the rails 4 u.

Most wanted
1. Paper Mario - There is no way you think he could be a clone if you've played a single paper mario game. Alright, Sticker Star doesn't show his potential a lot but I count it out of pretty much everything.
2. Ridley - I haven't even finished a Metroid game.. I just want to see everyone go crazy with hype.
3, Someone from the Mario RPGS (that arent paper mario) - Self explanatory for the most part. Lots of great characters, and a lot of them would turn out well. I doubt Geno will get in but I do think it'd be cool.
4.Chibi-Robo - Let's be honest, he has an extremely small chance of getting in. I love him a bunch though, and have plenty of memories with his first game. In my opinion, moveset potential is also somewhat iffy.
5. I don't have a fifth. ONTO THE NEXT HALF!

Least wanted
1. Krystal
2. Shulk
3. Isaac
4. Bandana Dee
5. A second Sonic character (not like its going to happen but still)

Last edited:

Malkior7

Majestic Space Pirate
NNID
Sagittarius
3DS FC
4167-5777-1464
Most wanted

1. Ridley
2. Isaac
3. Shulk
4. K. Rool
5. Paper Mario

Last edited:

Xenorange

Smash Lord
Top 5 most wanted
5. Mewtwo- Mewtwo is a fantastic character and it was a damn shame that he got cut in Brawl. He had a very unique moveset and he was always one of my personal favorite Pokemon.
4. Ridley- Ridley should have been included a long time ago, he's the second most important character in an under represented franchise. I also really like his design.
3. Ray (custom robo)- The main robo from the custom robo series would be a fantastic character. He has a HUGE arsenal of weapons to choose from and including him would be a great way to revive his wonderful franchise. My nostalgia towards CR is also a factor in my desire for his playability.
2. Sceptile- Sceptile is my third favorite Pokemon. I absolutely love Sceptile and I would cry tears of joy at his inclusion. He fits the part too and he brings plenty of uniqueness to the table. I pray for his playability.
1. Knuckles- Sonic has been my favorite franchise since I was a wee lad. So naturally now that we have Sonic I would want the next best thing, Knuckles. Knuckles is my second favorite Sonic character and would be a power fighter as opposed to a speedy fighter like Sonic. They could incorporate throwing rocks, climbing, digging and gliding into his moveset as well which would make him plenty unique.

My least wanted
5. Dixie- Don't like her, she looks like diddly with a pony tail which is "meh" in my mind.
4. Paper Mario- Mario has plenty of reps thank you.
3. Chorus kids- Just don't like em.
2. Dark Pit- We already have Pit
1. Jigglypuff- I hate it.

Last edited:

Houndstooth

Smash Ace
Top 5 Most Wanted:

5. Baby Bowser – I’m going way out here, but I wouldn’t mind seeing Baby Bowser from the Yoshi series in as a character. He would be a lot like Toon Link, in that he has basically the same moves as Bowser, just different stats. Besides, a Bowser Jr. Alt would be very easy to make.

4. Mewtwo – He should return. Anyone who doesn’t recognize this Pokemon has never been near a handheld Nintendo product. He has a great backstory, and truly deserves to be back for SM4SH.

3. K. Rool – DK deserves another slot, and K. Rool should be the one who takes it. We need a DK villain, and he is the most recognizable villain from the DK series. He has been clamored about since Brawl, and definitely should be added into this game.

2. Ridley – I’ve actually never played a Metroid game. But, Ridley definitely deserves to be in this game. He is long overdue, and many Metroid fans deserve to see their villain enter into the game. I would say they have been patiently waiting for him, but I’d be lying. What horrors these boards will see if he is deconfirmed…

1. Geno – One of the most unique characters from Super Mario. His fan base during the Pre-Brawl days weren’t only vocal, they were great in number. A character who definitely should have a chance based on fan demand alone.

Bottom 5 Unwanted:

5. Paper Mario – I actually really like the original Paper Mario game. I haven’t played the others, but the game was very fun. However, if he makes it into the game, then my #1 is pretty much done for, so I have to have him on my unwanted. If he is in, though, I’ll be excited for the fans.

4. Krystal – I just don’t see the appeal. Star Fox is a great series, one of the first that I ever played. Fox, Falco, and Wolf represent it very easily. She could bring the Adventures side of things out, but I just find her unnecessary.

3. Falcondorf – Ganondorf needs to be changed. I would like for it to be a major overhaul, but I would be fine with a few more de-cloning moves. The Legend of Zelda series is too great for its main villain to not be represented correctly.

2. Snake – I never liked Snake, so I hope he doesn’t return. Konami has Bomberman and Simon Belmon, two characters who would be amazing to have.

1. Dark Pit – I’ve never played Kid Icarus, so this may be unfair. Dark Pit is probably a very unique character, but this doesn’t have anything to do with that. I just think Kid Icarus has been represented enough, and I don’t want the game to have too much content from this series because people may begin to hate the series simply because of Smash Bros.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
I hope this does not offend anyone. I hate saying that I do not want certain characters in because certain characters are important to different people. Still, Smash will be great with or without the characters I want/don't want.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
Lemme fix that and put the thread back on the rails 4 u.

Most wanted
1. Paper Mario - There is no way you think he could be a clone if you've played a single paper mario game. Alright, Sticker Star doesn't show his potential a lot but I count it out of pretty much everything.
2. Ridley - I haven't even finished a Metroid game.. I just want to see everyone go crazy with hype.
3, Someone from the Mario RPGS (that arent paper mario) - Self explanatory for the most part. Lots of great characters, and a lot of them would turn out well. I doubt Geno will get in but I do think it'd be cool.
4.Chibi-Robo - Let's be honest, he has an extremely small chance of getting in. I love him a bunch though, and have plenty of memories with his first game. In my opinion, moveset potential is also somewhat iffy.
5. I don't have a fifth. ONTO THE NEXT HALF!

Least wanted
1. Krystal
2. Shulk
3. Isaac
4. Bandana Dee
5. A second Sonic character (not like its going to happen but still)
So far, you're the only one I saw to have the top 2 most wanted the same as me.

:)

ghastmine

Smash Ace
NNID
ghastmine
You guys really think geno is going to happen? Please it ain't gonna happen with roslina his chances are 0.1%

Dragomire

Smash Apprentice
NNID
GoodGuyCrocomire
Most wanted:
5. Zoroark: Even though he doesn't have that much of a chance, I like Zoroark and think he has a lot of moveset potential.
4. Mewtwo: Again, because of Greninja and Lucario he doesn't have that much of a chance, but he's iconic and i'd love to see him return from Melee.
3. King K. Rool: If I had to choose a DK rep, it would be this guy. He's more iconic and has more moveset potential than that tiki guy and the pirate guys... I can't remember their names.
2. The Masked Man: I'd just love to see what they'd do with him. Even though he's not that likely because Lucas is in danger and the chances of getting another EarthBound/Mother rep are incredibly slim, I'd love to see this guy in, if it isn't obvious because of my icon.
1. Ridley: Well, he's phazoning Ridley. Ridley has tons of moveset potential, palette potential, and he's incredibly iconic, being the main antagonist of the Metroid series.
Yeah, my descriptions are pretty bad, I'm not the best at describing things. I'll make top 5 least wanted later.

Eternium

Smash Rookie
Most Wanted:
5. Ganon (actual Ganon)
4. Bayonetta
3. Amaterasu
2. Mini Kangaroo
1. Medusa

Least Wanted:
5. Ridley
4. Paper Mario (I'd prefer another character from the series, instead)
3. Lucina
2. Toon Link
1. Dr. Mario

LasermasterA

Smash Champion
NNID
LasermasterA
3DS FC
1392-5385-9326
I am seeing more and more people requesting Isaac from Glden Sun which makes me happy! That guy has great moveset potential and is the MOST iconic character of a once epic, now stagnating series which needs to be REVIVED and ended properly. Not on a cliffhanger!

I know in the picture it is supposed to be Matthew but he could be an alt skin for Isaac. Or maybe Isaac just got his scarf back :D

Really hope that he makes it in, considering only a few more months are left till Smash comes out on 3DS which will have the finalized roster!

And all Shulk fans, I have nothing against you and would love to see both characters in the game but Isaac takes priority for me, as Shulk takes priority for you.

Last edited:

Nat Perry

Smash Ace
Most Wanted
  • Paper Mario - much potential with his partners
  • Krystal - female character, staff and telekinetics
  • Shulk - the Monado
  • K. Rool - potential to be a projectile-based heavyweight, villain, hasn't been in any role in Smash
  • Mewtwo - needs to come back, important/popular Pokemon
Least Wanted
  • Chibi-Robo - not a big fan of his character
  • Bandana Dee - might as well throw in Yellow Toad
  • Dixie Kong - I'd rather have K. Rool before her
  • Sceptile - nope
  • Zoroark - he failed to become as popular as the likes of Lucario

Last edited:

Petrichor

Smash Apprentice
1. Plasm Wraith - I love the Pikmin franchise and would like to see it get a second character. The Plasm Wraith has the potential to represent a side of Pikmin that Olimar doesn't.

2. Phoenix Wright
3. Professor Layton
4. Savvy Stylist

I figured I'd group these three and explain them as one. The reason I'd like to see these three in Smash is because I love quirky characters. I love characters that are weird and bizarre. And these three are my favourites from the quirky crowd, either because I like the character (Phoenix), like the potential playstyle (Layton), or just find them straight up hilarious (Stylist). However seriously they take themselves, the fact remains that they'd be a lot of fun to play as, and fun is the main reason that I play Smash in the first place.

5. Ridley - I'm not a huge Ridley supporter personally, but his fans have suffered a lot for many years now and I would love to see them finally get the character they've been asking for for so long.

Least Wanted

1. Any Anime (or "4th party" character) - Seriously, no.

2. Secondary characters from third-party franchises - the main protagonists are enough for now. Secondary characters from Nintendo come first, and we aren't even close to scraping the bottom of the barrel for those (or even for protagonists for that matter).

Other than that I don't really have any more least wanted. I like all the newcomers so far, so I don't really mind who gets added after this, as long as they don't fall into the above categories.

Shuckle89

Smash Apprentice
most wanted: naruto (yeah I know, sorry xD)
Second wanted: any char! The more the better.

Least wanted:
Chars that totally don't fit the game. One time I saw someone opening a thread about wanting nintendogs to be in it because they are such big part of nintendo and have sold so many copies. No thank you xD

EmeraldDragonair

Smash Journeyman
NNID
EmeraldDragonair
Most Wanted:
5 Saki Dixie Kong
4 Shulk
3 Isaac
2 Ganondorf (As in the main antagonist from Zelda, not Falcon's dodgy cosplay of him)
1:mewtwopm:

Least wanted:
5 Sceptile (mostly because of the ramifications for Mewtwo)
4 Ninten/Paula/Etc (Mother only has 3 games, it does not need 3 characters, especially not clones)
3 Most 3rd party characters not already confirmed (except Bomberman, Simon Belmont, Pheonix Wright, Rayman, Black Mage, and a few other actually Nintenrelevant 3rd party characters)
4 Snake (Sora is more deserving, and Sora is a terrible request.)
2 Any 4th party Character
1 Shrek and Shadow double team (will not buy game if included - fortunately that wont be an issue)
0 Miis

Iggy K

Smash Ace
Most Wanted (Most of my most wanted have been either confirmed or reconfirmed at this point, I only really care about the top 3):

5. Isaac (I'm not really a Golden Sun fan but this series and Advance Wars are both overdue for some representation on the roster)
4. Ridley (I like Ridley but it won't bother me too much if he doesn't make it in)
3. Captain Toad (Seems like regular Toad won't make it in and Captain Toad's best bet is probably DLC but seriously come on, Toad's by far the biggest all-star who hasn't been added yet, it's getting ridiculous)
2. Mewtwo (Should never have been removed in the first place)
1. Shulk (Star of one of the best video games ever, Nintendo or otherwise. You better believe I want him)

Least Wanted (There's plenty of suggestions I dislike, I'm just focusing on ones that I think had a shot):

5. Roy (really disliked him in FE6. Glad we got Robin and Lucina instead)
4. Sceptile (Half the reasons I see for why he should be added are based on absurd patterns that don't exist in the first place)
3. Krystal (No more StarFox characters please, especially one that's as horrible as Krystal)
2. Waluigi (Would really rub me the wrong way if a guy who's only ever appeared in spinoffs makes it in considering how many deserving series and characters are nowhere to be seen roster-wise)
1. Bowser Jr (No no no no no no. I'm glad the Mario series has started phasing him out, stay far away from Smash please)

LasermasterA

Smash Champion
NNID
LasermasterA
3DS FC
1392-5385-9326
most wanted: naruto (yeah I know, sorry xD)
Second wanted: any char! The more the better.

Least wanted:
Chars that totally don't fit the game. One time I saw someone opening a thread about wanting nintendogs to be in it because they are such big part of nintendo and have sold so many copies. No thank you xD
It is kinda funny that your most wanted fits into your least wanted category!

Shuckle89

Smash Apprentice
It is kinda funny that your most wanted fits into your least wanted category!
haha, so that didn't get unnoticed. Well, it's right. I'm kinda in between. I wouldn't want nintendogs, but at the same time, if he was in it, I would certainly play it. So, I suppose it's fitting it could also fit in the least wanted. But, to be more clear: I want every char, but out of every char, the least I want those that are just really weird. Like nintendogs. But then again, what's weird? I actually don't know really.

Thing is, what most people here call 'least wanted' are certainly chars I would love to see. I'm now playing super smash flash 2 with chars like sora, black mage, goku and stuff... it's awesome. Would be cool to see him in the actual game.

Xenorange

Smash Lord
Most Wanted
  • Paper Mario - much potential with his partners
  • Krystal - female character, staff and telekinetics
  • Shulk - the Monado
  • K. Rool - potential to be a projectile-based heavyweight, villain, hasn't been in any role in Smash
  • Mewtwo - needs to come back, important/popular Pokemon
Least Wanted
  • Chibi-Robo - not a big fan of his character
  • Bandana Dee - might as well throw in Yellow Toad
  • Dixie Kong - I'd rather have K. Rool before her
  • Sceptile - nope
  • Zoroark - he failed to become as popular as the likes of Lucario
I especially appreciate your reasoning for not wanting Sceptile. He gets so much baseless hate because people can't live without their Puffs or Mewtwos.

LasermasterA

Smash Champion
NNID
LasermasterA
3DS FC
1392-5385-9326
haha, so that didn't get unnoticed. Well, it's right. I'm kinda in between. I wouldn't want nintendogs, but at the same time, if he was in it, I would certainly play it. So, I suppose it's fitting it could also fit in the least wanted. But, to be more clear: I want every char, but out of every char, the least I want those that are just really weird. Like nintendogs. But then again, what's weird? I actually don't know really.

Thing is, what most people here call 'least wanted' are certainly chars I would love to see. I'm now playing super smash flash 2 with chars like sora, black mage, goku and stuff... it's awesome. Would be cool to see him in the actual game.
Yea I saw that game. It was getting Isaac as well I guess. Although those people would be awesome, they wouldn't belong in an official Smash game. Goku is not primarily a video game character while Sora, albeit important to Nintendo in the KH series yet has to appear in a console title which have so far remained exclusive to Playstation and KH3 doesn't seem to be touching Wii U's shores either. Although he would have been more likely than other 3rd party characters.

Being 3rd party, they have limited slots. Otherwise it would become 3rd party Bros. instead of Super Smash Bros :p

Nintendogs are in no one's or almost no one's list for Smash so I wouldn't worry about that. They will only be their as stage hazards, backgrounds or ATs.

Skyblade12

Banned via Warnings
3DS FC
1547-6378-0895
Yea I saw that game. It was getting Isaac as well I guess. Although those people would be awesome, they wouldn't belong in an official Smash game. Goku is not primarily a video game character while Sora, albeit important to Nintendo in the KH series yet has to appear in a console title which have so far remained exclusive to Playstation and KH3 doesn't seem to be touching Wii U's shores either. Although he would have been more likely than other 3rd party characters.

Being 3rd party, they have limited slots. Otherwise it would become 3rd party Bros. instead of Super Smash Bros :p

Nintendogs are in no one's or almost no one's list for Smash so I wouldn't worry about that. They will only be their as stage hazards, backgrounds or ATs.
Agreed on the "not in a Nintendo console" thing. While the games that have shown up on the Nintendo platforms have been good (Chain of Memories and 358/2 Days), he is a character associated far more with Sony than Nintendo.

Maybe once Nintendo buys out Sony he can show up.

Nat Perry

Smash Ace
I especially appreciate your reasoning for not wanting Sceptile. He gets so much baseless hate because people can't live without their Puffs or Mewtwos.
Well people like Puff and Mewtwo, including me! Jiggs is a classic character too. People think Sceptile should be playable because it would complete the elemental trio, a reason that's never been prioritized for choosing playable characters in any of the Smash Bros. games. The only time it has shown precedence was in Brawl for the Pokemon Trainer, and the Pokemon Trainer doesn't seem like he's coming back anyways.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom