• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Top 3 Olimars

Jarri

Smash Journeyman
Has anyone watched Icekid vs Galeon? Amazing matches, especially for Galeon.

-Dixi_

Smash Cadet
Ok I just checked out some of the Icekid videos. Here's a link for anyone interested: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CCC9NLtJBD4

He seems like a good player, but I wouldn't put him in my top 3. Snake let him control the match but even then I wouldn't say he's as rock solid as Olimar can get.

And the snake player either didn't know how to play against Olimar or didn't really know how to play as Snake. Letting him tether recover with 1 pikmin? I would have jumped off the screen if I was snake out of shame or Olimar out of mercy.
that was the litterally the first time matt(afro thundah) ever picked snake... at that point he mained DDD... watch the oli DDD match vids from those finals. and keep in mind, that was a march tourney. Vid 7 had a sexy olimar combo and great comeback. and in march, too.

and how can you say our players are ****ty when DSF and the likes havent proven **** outside of their locations(in brawl)?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EV3ZjHB_j5o - heres a vid of afro snake recently. if somebodied be so kind id like to be linked to a good DSF vid it be appreciated..

shrinkray21

Smash Ace
I like how this thread has more people saying "this thread needs to die" than any of the people posting something helpful. I agree that this thread is stupid, but your not helping it die by posting that it needs to die.
also not helping :D

isn't the real problem that brawl doesn't allow people to stand out in the same way that melee did?

Rapid_Assassin

Smash Master
It will, eventually. People aren't standing out yet because it's a new game, and it's popular. Every region has their handful of players who are awesome locally, and don't travel outside their region. Until there's a tournament large enough for people to travel further than they normally do, no one's going to stand out yet.

Top Bottom