• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Top 10 Super Smash Bros KO Screams

Hong

The Strongest
I am verily disappointed Captain Falcon is not on there.

Even a decade down the road we are still imitating the way he sounded when he died in SSB64. Brawl just gave us more fetish fuel to work with

D

Deleted member

I prefer ko screams on left, right and bottom blast lines. Here's mine from Brawl.

1. Snake
2. Ganondorf
3. King Dedede
4. Link
5. Luigi
6. Pikachu
7. Kirby
8. Diddy Kong
9. Marth
10. Sheik

Zelda's is really painful to hear in both Melee and Brawl.

I hope in 4th installment when the characters says something when ko'ed. Just like in mvc 3 when Deadpool says "You pressed the wrong button!" or Dr. Doom's "Failure is beneath doom!"

Erimir

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3823-8583-9137
Might be too annoying. Maybe if it was in situations where it would only be once a match... Like the final stock in a stock match, or when you die in an HP match.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Surprised Ike isn't there.

"Ohhhhh!"

But yeah, the guy spelled Pikachu incorrectly.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Face it, all of them are hilarious and over-the-top... and we all like it that way. :awesome:

Star KOs always remind me of Team Rocket blasting off, since I watched the Pokémon anime when I started playing Melee.

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
I really loved Young Links death sound from the side in melee.

Also Luigi's in brawl, AOOH-hoo-hou-huo-hooouuu! lol

Mr.Showtime

Smash Ace
I don't really want to be that guy....but what does this have to do with Super Smash Bros 4? =/

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388
Yeah, all the death screams are pretty funny actually. Here's some of my favourite Star KO screams (in no particular order):

King Dedede
Lucas
Ike
Charizard
Roy
and....Olimar has teh best!!

I really miss Mario's Star KO scream in 64 and Melee. It's very iconic (for those who've played Super Mario 64) and hilarious. I think it would be cool if they add some iconic sounds effects to the fighters, taken/inspired from one (or more) of their source games perhaps. Nice little easter eggs.

DakotaBonez

The Depraved Optimist
I gotta agree with this list, every flash animation with Link uses the KO shout at some point. The sound of a million Fox's sent hurtling into the atmosphere still echo in my memory.

Erimir

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3823-8583-9137
Face it, all of them are hilarious and over-the-top... and we all like it that way. :awesome:

Star KOs always remind me of Team Rocket blasting off, since I watched the Pokémon anime when I started playing Melee.
If they used the quote from the anime that would pretty much be the best part if Team Rocket inexplicably got into the game.

D

Deleted member

I like Captain Falcon's Star KO scream from N64. Zelda's Star KO scream from Melee really made my ears bleed.

TewnLeenk

Can pick up a boulder with relative ease
BRoomer
I think Luigi from Smash Bros 64 had the best one. It's at 0:17 in this video.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA

Jonny Westside

S4mus Fiend
NNID
Jonny-Westside
3DS FC
4098-3340-4061
Huh...that Zelda...is it stuffy in here or what? :S

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
In the off-chance Dr. Mario comes back, he should get Mario's melee scream (which didn't sound like a scream at all. :p)

smashbrolink

Smash Journeyman
Am I the only one who remembers the HILARITY of dozens upon dozens of SHRUNKEN LUIGI'S flying into the background?
His death laugh is a thousand times funnier when it's high-pitched and squealing.
Top that off by playing as DK with the damage turned waaaaay up, just keep on using that down B and enjoy the show.XD

Top Bottom