• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Top 10 pokemon trainers

johnmcgerber

Smash Cadet

so heres the to 10 list of best pokemon trainers of SWF so right now since i havent foughten every trainer its going to be 1st come 1st severed then if that trainer loses they go down a number if it gets too complicated or alot of flaming starts to happened i will close this thread.

The RULES
Best out of 3
no items
stages:final destination,Battlefield,pokemonstadim 1 and 2 lol
4 stock,Time 8:00 (optional)

The Top TEN

Chalupa3266

Smash Apprentice
Im sorry but online is a horrible way to figure out the top 10 pokemon trainers.

I'm a tournament player myself and I find the online lag HORRIBLE. Combos i could easily do offline is almost impossible online.

Bomber7

Smash Hero
I agree with EGale. Online doesnt mean a thing. We'd have to hold a ditto tourny for as many PT users as possible. Or we could go into the very complicated idea of somehow contacting tourny holders(mid to major tourny) in every state and see if they have any PT users. Based on how well they did in the tourny they send feed back to a source and they do the calculations and then send you their rank sheet and you post it. But that could go way out the way just for some minors such as us. :p

johnmcgerber

Smash Cadet
i mean you think being online would eliminate all that but i see what you guys are trying to say. but were im at there arnt many turneys so i have to play online to fight beter people

Bomber7

Smash Hero
-.- ha ha very funny Victory. There's more to us than meets the eye. Don't underestimate this community of Pokemon Trainers.

BLI7ZARD

Smash Apprentice
Add One More Pokemon Trainer

I Love Pokemon Trainer(ivysaur). I NEED TO WORK ON IMPROVING CHARIZARD SO IM KINDA BAD. ILL BE PART OF THE ELITE 4 ONE DAY. ILL BE FINE WITH GYM LEADER TOO. DONT COUNT ME OUT YET. WATCH OUT FOR BLI7ZARD

MY MAINS BRAWL CODE 4038 5688 0779

MarioIsForPros

Smash Rookie
why dont you just get all pokemon trainers to post a piccy of thier high score on a game mode, say cruel brawl or all-star on intense or sumfing.....the pt with the highest score (shown by photo evidence) is crowned king!

Knyaguy

Smash Lord
why dont you just get all pokemon trainers to post a piccy of thier high score on a game mode, say cruel brawl or all-star on intense or sumfing.....the pt with the highest score (shown by photo evidence) is crowned king!
That won't work because you can Photoshop pictures and being the best in 1 player is not the same as being the best in mult-player.

Bomber7

Smash Hero
LOL I've been to only one tourny in LA. Its by my house. It's held once a month. next date is Aug 15th. I'm decent. 17th out of 33rd isnt half bad for my first tourny I admit. But really how many PT users we got on this board?... I withdrawl the question... too much spam.

Fearmy

Smash Ace
melee is fun and all, but i think that we need change sometime (no i am not Pro-Barack, i'm Neutral :) )

Knyaguy

Smash Lord
I played mewtwo today and a huge wave of nostalgia came over me. Melee seems so much faster and actiony than Brawl... Pokemon Trainer just dosen't completely fill the gap where mewtwo was... Im Pro-Barrack Anti-McCain.

Retro Gaming

Black and White Thinking
Well, if you knew anything, Pokemon Trainer fills the gap of Melee Pikachu. The Melee Pichu evolved into Brawl Pikachu and Melee Pikachu was dumped for getting too fat. Mewtwo was obviously replaced by Lucario. They both have Shadow Ballz.

I didn't really like any of the characters in Melee as much as I like PT in Brawl. That's one of the reasons I play Brawl.

Charizard92

Smash Champion
*rolls eyes*

A: I doubt the Pichu evolved (and the Pikachu went fat)
B: Mewtwo has Shadow ball, which travels in a zig-zag pattern, while Lucario has Aura Sphere, which travels in a straight line.

Charizard is the reason I like Brawl over melee, 'cause in Brawl he's playable.

Knyaguy

Smash Lord
Charizard is the reason I like Brawl over melee, 'cause in Brawl he's playable.
I like Brawl just because of the new "stuff". The novelty of the game hasn't worn off yet.

Well, if you knew anything, Pokemon Trainer fills the gap of Melee Pikachu.
True, I never really used pikachu so yeah he fills that gap. (and every other character who was taken out)

The Melee Pichu evolved into Brawl Pikachu and Melee Pikachu was dumped for getting too fat. Mewtwo was obviously replaced by Lucario. They both have Shadow Ballz.
lulz at the Pichu part. True about Mewtwo's replacement mewtwo was just too old.

Bomber7

Smash Hero
Lol. I always thought Pika was fat in 64, lost it for meele and then gained it back for Brawl......

Top Bottom