• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Top 10 Favorite Pokemon

SmashBro99

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4957-2747-2945
I'll be doing this trying to not do more than one of a certain type, or it would be all water/ice/fighting pokemon! In no specific order except my #1

1. squirtle.png - My first and favorite pokemon, I like turtles and I like blue, it was the easiest choice in the world. I loved Ash's in the anime as well, such a fun character. I'll pick you every time bud.

2. mr-mime.png - Always found him to be interesting...looks like a human...pokemon? His animations in Pokemon Stadium 1 & 2 were awesome as well. Always traded for him in r/b/y.

3. nidoqueen.png - No not because of bewbs. When I was much younger I went to and won my only TCG tournament with an original Nidoqueen, I use her in my playthroughs a bunch now.

4. sceptile.png - While I liked Gen2, the only starter that stood out to me was Totodile, and even then he didn't make this list, but I really liked the entire Treecko line, again Ash's Treecko and his character evolution through the other stages was great to watch.

5. infernape.png - Charizard was cool, but Infernape was the first fire starter I really liked. Monkeys being another of my favorite animals, mixed with Ash's Chimchar's growth in the anime was really awesome.

6. snorlax.png - I love him so much, that is all.

7. excadrill.png - I love the design, when I first saw it, before the game was even out, he was my favorite of the generation. Iris' was cool too.

8. hawlucha.png - He's so flippin cool! Ash's was also quite the badass, from forest protector to a pokemon that would challenge a Zapdos to protect his friends.

9. articuno.png - I don't like many legendaries, and I definately dislike using them in the games, however I love everything about Articuno.

10. hitmonlee.png starmie.png crobat.png flygon.png electabuzz.png heracross.png arcanine.png Could be any of these tbh. I cheated. lol

Last edited:

NineLannister

Smash Rookie
NNID
NineLannister
Switch FC
SW 2787 1144 8408
10. Trevenant
9. Absol
8. Golisopod
7. Espeon
6. Scizor
5. Garchomp
4. Chandelure
3. Starmie
2. Hydreigon
1. Ninetales

BowserKing

Smash Lord
There are at least getting close to 1000 Pokémon or more, and with the newest starters confirmed, here is my top 10 favourite Pokémon

1. :ultlucario:
2. :ultpikachu:
3. :249:
4. :ultmewtwo:
5. :ultjigglypuff: (Mainly if Smash Bros)
6. :ultgreninja:
7. :ultincineroar:
8. :ultpichu:
9. Tyrannitar
10. Solgaleo
Honorable mentions: Zebstrika, :ultcharizard:, Tyrantrum, :ultsquirtle::ultivysaur::155:, Gardivoir, Snivy, Giratina and Mimikyu, amoung others, as there is a ton of Pokémon to choose from

D

Deleted member

1. Chandelure
  2. Rotom
  3. Aegislash
  4. Victini
  5. Espeon
  6. Jirachi
  7. Suicune
  8. Mewtwo
  9. Skitty
  10. Cherrim
Honorable mentions: Umbreon, Greninja, Infernape, Zoroark, Glaceon, Deoxys, Emolga

Last edited by a moderator:

Gyrom8

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-4844-4242-3130
I already knew 1-5 coming into this topic, but 6-10 required a bit more thought, as it's hard to narrow it down

10. Registeel
9. Shedinja
8. Sudowoodo
7. Xatu
6. Crawdaunt
5. Slowking
4. Banette
3. Kabutops
2. Flygon
1. Dragonite

Top Bottom