• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Top 10 Docs

Status
Not open for further replies.

St. Viers

Smash Champion
@everyone: It's true...saw a vid or two his doc, and as that was awhile ago--meaning if he played Doc now he'd be even better.

:idea:
M2K, you should be doc in a couple of tournies, rep him before going marth/fox against people :)

but my list would be

Bob$
SmashMac
Cyphus
M2k *because he doesn't main doc he can't be the best <_<*
18spikes
dogy

not sure of exact palcement, but that generally

St. Viers

Smash Champion
@Sephiroth M: do you actually doubt M2K? Did you try you-tube/google video--I'm pretty sure a vid id there.

@Simna: just cause you rock doesn't mean you can try and take a spot from us hard working doc mains :p

@chok: don't they not really play doc anymore? I don't know, but I think this is the current top 10 doc list.

...:rolls eyes: Obviously I should be here. I mean, I can do all the super-special doc techniques, can combo falco from around 10% to death, can beat marth and falcon, and I'm #2 on the (UMass) Boston power rankings. I use doc vs sheik as well, and can combo bowsers with 3 f-airs to an u-air! What!...

[/sarcasm]
[/joke]

really though I need to put newer vids up....<_< I look at the older ones (especially the one where I'm fox :?) and cry. I still suck, but I'm better

Velocity

Smash Lord
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uw0ZqHmKGXE

^^^
Exarch is top 10 doc.

I've 2 - 3 stocked every doc player i've ever played.

I 3 stocked him in a tournament match about a week ago.
wow at a tourny with laggy tv's way to brag about nothing and losing the set, one match, do u always 3 stock me, no cause u dont play me ever, get some of the tourny results that i got and then say something, doc one tourny so b4 u go braggin. u mmed me and then didnt go through with it stfu

second time u talked **** about nothing first time i played you i beat you ever time except one match and beat u in two set vs mario and u tell people u ***** me yeah right

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Pointless list topic. Maybe if a more objective approach was taken, but this is just asking to get closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom