• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Top 10 Characters you'd like in Brawl, but you know would never EVER make it.

hojiky

Smash Cadet
1. goku
2. sonic
3. tomba
4. the avatar
5. batman
6. protoman
7. spawn
8. sephiroth
9. cloud
10. jesus

Fawriel

Smash Master
1.) Flint (Mother 3/The sequel to Earthbound)

2.) Orsted (Live-A-Live)

Responsible for one of the first great twists in early rpg history, Orsted was a cliche' stalwart hero out to save the girl and slay the demon-- that is, of course, until Orsted's best friend orchestrated events so that Orsted's hero and idol (a Knight named Hash) was killed, then tricked Orsted in murdering the king (father of the girl/princess) thus making Orsted a hated and hunted outcast-- forced to kill humans instead of monsters in order to stay alive. With nowhere to go, Orsted eventually turns himself in for execution, but is saved by a benevolent priest who then... dies. Orsted finally faces off against his traitorous friend, who, it turns out... did all this because Orsted was always better than he was... using his "hero" status to push his friend into the shadows. They fight, Orsted wins, and the friend curses him bitterly with a rueful death grin, recognizing the irony of it all. The princess appears---- and confesses her love for the friend! Promptly killing herself right after, leaving Orsted on a mountain top, alone, with the two most important people in his life dead at his feet.

Then, it started to rain.

Orsted goes crazy, seizes some demonic power, bing bang boom... the hero Orsted is actually the games last boss. What a twist! :D

Why he'll never make it:
Because most people are uncultured swine who never played Live-A-Live. Which is just a crime, really.

5.) Ark (Terranigma)
You. Are. Awesome.

Flint is amazing.
Terranigma is underrated.
Live-A-Live, I thought I was the only person who ever played that game.
That plot twist with Orsted was one of the most disturbing things I ever saw in my life. Seriously. It was like the elemental spirit of angst possessed my body and tried to make me his host.
Which still places it way behind Saikano, of course.

Did I mention that you are awesome?

As for my own list, I'll respectfully copy those three characters and add, in no particular order:

Phoenix Wright!
Colette Brunel!
Lloyd Irving, I guess.
Terra Branford.
Psyduck.
Vash the Stampede.
Nietzsche.
And... Osaka!

Blackadder

Smash Master
*Sigh*
You know, I always wanted Conker in.
BFD was a hilerious masterpiece, while Reloaded sucked pretty bad. (Nintendo let the game be more uncensord than Windows? WTF?)

I just wish he was in. One character is all I can offer.
But come on! He would be great just to here him shout out

"Hey, I know your gay!"
or
"yeah, kick-a$$!" when doing certain moves.
*Sniffles*

That guy was an American hero, dammit. :p

MFZ95

Smash Journeyman
10:
50 cent

parappa aint got nothin' on this rappa

it would be beyond awesome if fiddy was included in brawl. he would utilize explosives, like snake. he would be heavy and slow, but very strong.

B: pistols-fiddy would bring out a pair of pistols and start shooting them like fox's blaster. it would have no knockback
B>: grenade-fiddy brings out a grenade and throws it while running away. the grenade has about as much power as a fully charged flare blade, but takes a long time to explode
B^: fiddy gets all his hoes and they carry fiddy up
BV: tackles the opponent. if this lands, fiddy sits on top of the victim and blasts away at his/her face

final smash: fiddy gets the G-unit gang and they all start rappin' like there's no tomarrow. this causes everything around fiddy to get burned to a crisp by fiddy's hot lyrics.

why he cant make it: his game never appeared on a nintendo console.....oh, and the fact that he's a real world rappa >_>.

9: Magikarp

Go magikarp, use hyper beam....wait, WTF do you mean you dont know hyper beam? Use splash attack!

if you dont think magikarp wouldn't be awesome to play as, you have no soul. seriously. he would flop around the ground, and in the water, he can swim.
his A attacks would be variations on "tackle"

B: splash attack
B>: splash attack
B^: splash attack upwards
BV: splash attack

final smash: gyarados evolution- magikarp evolves into gyarados and can be controlled for a while, like giga bowser. gyarados would cause the entire stage to become a storm apon the sea. it would have massive strength and is completely invincible. after a while, the gyarados swims away, and another pokeball comes in and sends in another magikarp, reverting everything back to normal.

why he cant make it: because it is obvious that magikarp would be far too overpowered, and cannot be included.

8: usopp

not make me playable in jump ultimate stars, will they!!?

seriously, franky and robin get to be playble, but not usopp? thats just cruel.
anyway, usopp is the gunman for one piece's mugiwara pirates. he could utilize a bunch of gadgets. however, he would be very light.

B: boshi slingshot- usopp would fire a random star from his slingshot, most having different effects, such as shuriken, salsa, powder, etc.

B>:wine bottle- usopp throws a bottle at an opponent, leaving them stunned. he can then fire his slingshot to light them on fire.
BV: 5-ton hammer- usopp takes out his 5-ton hammer, spins it around, and pounds the ground multiple times. this is a very strong move if used accurately.
B^: mishap- usopp accidentally squirts hot scauce in his eyes, causing him to run up the air in pain. even though usopp can cover good hight with this move, it would also damage him a bit.
final smash: sogeking transformation- usopp puts on his sogeking outfit while singing his famous song. he then fires a bird shaped flame that engulfs most of the stage.

why he cant make it: is an anime character, and is also a side character.

7: ClarkJables

oh god, I'm gonna get sued D:

clarkjables would be a sword user who also utilizes weapons, like link. he would be heavy, due to all his armour.

B: bomb toss-clark would toss a bomb, like bomberman. he can make the bomb grow in size by charging it. once he throws the bomb, he can aslo kick it.
B>: blaster-clark uses ray-01's blaster, that works like a lazer cannon. this can also be charged.
B^: shooting star- clark shoots up like stafy, with his distance depending on how long it he charges. works like luigis B>, but upwards.
BV: pikmin- clark pulls pikmin out of the ground and makes them fight by his side.

final smash: attack of the fanboys-clark yells "Bomberman>megaman" out loud, incurring the wrath of many megman fanboys, but then clark hops out of the way, causing the angry mob to run over everyone else.

why he cant get in: once again, WAAAAAY to overpowered.

6: giant enemy crab

and you attack it's weak point....for massive damage

it's ridge racer! RIIIIIIIIDGE racer!
giant enemy crab would be a large character, and as a result, would be very heavy and strong. thing about this character is that he constantly has a japanese army surrounding him, so they do most of the attacks

B: real time weapon change- a soldier uses real time weapon change in order to generate a random weapon, and stabs the opponent with it.
B>: 599 USD- kaz hirai comes out of the crab and sucks up all of the opponents money. this is especially useful for coin matches.
B^: flip over- the japanese soldiers flip over the crab, causing him to propell upwards. he takes a while to get back on his feet.
BV: massive damage-a japanese solder jumps up and hits the ground. this has the same chance of hitting as rest does. if it does, the victim will sustain massive damage and will be heavily damages

final smash: ridge racer-a bunch of cars come and run over all opponents. this includes the japanese army, but they are later replaced.

why he cant get in: never appeared on a nintendo console.

5: the king of hyrule

MAH BOI. this peace is what all true warriors strive phoar.

if there was anything good that came out of those CD-i zelda games, it was most certainly the king. with his hilarious facial expressions, akward lines, and rediculous look, this guy is perhaps the greatest videogame king of all time. he would most likely use a sword, and would make tons of random and unessecary gestures while he fights.

I'm too lazy to make up a moveset :/

why he cant get in: never appeared on a nintendo console, and is too obscure. sure, you could use the actual king of hyrule, from the canon games, but it just wouldn't be the same.

4: kinniku suguru, aka, kinnikuman.

M-U-S-C-L-E MUSCLE. M-U-S-C-L-E MUSCLE. 3-2-1. FIRE!

Unlike most smashers, kinnikuman would be a wrestler, and would work like he does in ultimate stars. he would be well-rounded, and mostly uses grappling moves.

once again, too tired/lazy to think up a moveset :/

final smash- throws opponent up in the air, while the rest of the choujins do one super combo on the victim.

why he cant get in: because america wouldn't be able to handle his awesomeness.

3: travis touchdown

a kickass anime otaku with a lightsaber. what more can you ask for?

from the genius behind killer 7 and contact, comes no more heroes, a pretty sweet looking game for the wii. Travis touchdown is a simple otaku who lives in santa destroy, california.
Somehow, he manages to win a beam katana in an internet auction. Soon thereafter he becomes a hitman and kills Helter Skelter, which earns him rank 11 by the UAA, the governing body of assassins.
frankly, I would give ANYTHING to have this guy in brawl, since he's just that cool.

why he cant get in: actually, he does have a chance, but a relatively small one since he really isn't major enough to get in as a third party character.

2:G-red.

If you actually know who this guy is, I'll give you a million cookies

as one of the ten people who played the incredibly underrated classic, gotcha force, I say G-red would be an awesome addition to the brawl roster. He has a blaster and a sword, making him obviously pwnage. believe it or not, he actually made sakurai's list, which may be a good sign, though he'll most likely end up as an AT.

why he cant make it in: megaman, only 10 people know who he is.

1:.........actually, I cant think of one >_>........well......just make it my top 9 then.

Kinnikuman for Brawl!

MFZ95

Smash Journeyman
heres my list.......

1.Shao Kahn

2.Homer Simpson

3.Peter Griffin

4.Eric Cartman

5.Kinnikuman!!

6.Dry Bones

7.Hulk Hogan

8. Stone cold steve austin

9.Pepsi man

10.Chuck Norris.

My list sounds alil too complicated but,i know sonics gonna be in,and Chuck,Stone cold,hulk hogan?....how about i use Mii!

MFZ95

Smash Journeyman
Lol Ric Flair for brawl,when Mii feature comes out il make hogan vs mario vs sonic vs me

~N9NE~

Smash Master
NNID
LondonAssyrian
Mumbo Jumbo

Gargos (Killer Instinct)

Buu (transformable)

& last but not least a Tetris Block

NeoSoul

Smash Journeyman
Dante
Scyther who was my favorite since Pkmn red
Ryu(SF)
grey fox
nightmare(SC)

neoREgen

Smash Journeyman
5) Stephen Hawking with wheelchair

Who: the smartest character ever to fight in Smash Bros, armed with wheelchair, scientific gadgets, and possibly psychic powers.

Why it won't happen: Hawking is smart enough not to get in fights.

4) Alex from Eternal Darkness

Who: a spell caster with enchanted weapons (blades and guns), magic missiles, a magic shield, invisibility, and summoning powers from one of the best games on Gamecube.

Why it won't happen: unlikely to have an additional game ever made, largely overlooked without enough recognition.

King Leonidas wasn't manly enough for me- I demand
3) Marv from Sin City instead.

Who: the big ugly guy chasing after a hooker's killer. The guy that jumped feet first into the windshield of a cop car that was attempting to run him over. If you think Leonidas has anything on this guy, you need to watch both again, contrast and compare.

Final Smash: grabs the smash ball and breaks it over the nearest character's head (causing stun), then grabs that character by the skull and throws them like a ragdoll offstage (to the side and a little down). If the character hits the ground, they scrape against it for about ten feet and possibly fly over the edge anyway. If that character hits another character, they get to join the ride to the side of the screen.

Why it won't happen: oh, so many reasons.

2) the wanderer (often dubbed Wander) from Shadow of the Colossus

Who: main character of Shadow of the Colossus, charged with the task of taking down massive beasts with only a sword and bow.

Final Smash: you hear Dormin speaking and for a temporary amount of time, Wander has stamina. If he gets killed, that thing that happens at the end of SotC happens. ;)

Why it won't happen: Shadow of the Colossus is for PS2. And was overlooked by the mass market. It is a work of art though- if you haven't played it, you need to.

1) Naota Nandaba from FLCL

Who: main character of FLCL (Furi Kuri), a completely bizarre anime loved by many many many, even though it is only six episodes long.

His moves should come from all over FLCL as the sole representative.
special (B): toy machine-gun or watergun. But yes, they would do actual damage (while Mario's FLUDD has stronger spray than a watergun would, Naota lives in an insane world where nothing is as it seems). or
he pulls out the Fire Starter video game (from ep. 2) and lights something on fire with it.

special side: either he rides the Vespa scooter crazily a la Haruko (also Wario-ish) or
home run bass guitar. does the Ness-type home run bat, except stronger and with the noise of the guitar. obviously not an instant KO, but great at knock-back.

special down: (used like a counterattack) hit it when being hit. Now a bump will begin to form on Naota's head. After a short amount of time, hitting B again will allow Naota to pull a random item out of the bump.

special up: a bizarre comic strip effect occurs and Naota moves up inside the frames.

Final Smash: A very very large bump protrudes from Naota's head, then pops, revealing Canti, a robot that immediately absorbs Naota, then allowing you to fight as red Canti for a while before being shot out into an opponent.

On rare occasion you may get to be Naota as Atomosk:

Why it won't happen: I don't believe FLCL has ever been a video game of any sort, and it would be way too cool.

JPW

Smash Ace
awww I'll have a bit of fun with this.

10. Toad.
I admit he would be such a cool addition, i'm not saying he could never be in a Smash Bros. game. I can imagine him doing kicking combos and everything. But you asked me to talk about Brawl and it looks like he's going to be Peach's shield, and he always be like this I feel. To me I reckon he's got the best seat on the whole roster. No one should take that away from him. I thought he would of done better as an assist this time round though.

9. Rolf(Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance)
To be honest Rolf is one kick *** sniper.(Sux as an archer, but as a sniper he's just warming up to greatness.) He is a killer with the bow. And the way he jumps up and shoots down reminds me a lot of Pit in the first video. To be honest in my view Rolf does it better. And at times I reckon he puts Ike to shame. However he is not a lord.

8. Bison(Streetfighter)
Guile, Ryu and Ken have better chances. Some might even say Sagat. But Bison to me looks like he could be a Captain Falcon clone. I know clone suck but bison could be a cool clone, and he could have a few different moves. And he fit in there with Falcon and Snake.

7. Kung Lao(Mortal Kombat)
My favourite Mortal Kombat Character. I love the whole hat and the way he looks and his moves. He'd be cool guy. But Liu Kang or Scorpion would have a better chance. Besides that Mortal Kombat and Smash Bros. just doesn't fit.

6. Stone Cold Steve Austin(Wrestling)
Who wouldn't love to give Mario a few stunners. or someone like pikachu. Much like Mortal Kombat though. It's just never going to happen.

5. Optimus Prime(Transformers)
This guy would be cool. He even fit in with the whole transforming. If Samus can transform into a ball why can't Optimus be in and transform as a truck. Though as cool as it sounds he just doesn't fit in. With most of the other characters. And it be weird.

4. Mickey Mouse
A few months ago, I put Mickey Mouse down as a WTF character. I reckon Mickey Mouse would be a cool character. Mickey Mouse vs Mario could also be a laugh. As there's always that history between the two and some critics going as far to say that Mario is more recognisable than Mickey Mouse to most of the world. Mickey originated in animation though and not video games. And Sakurai said all characters must of originated on a video game console.

3. James McCloud(F-zero)
He's my favourite racer. I love his song from GX, I like the Little Wyvern, his movie and even the look. Sometimes I try to imitate his headgear, the haircut is my only problem. lol. It's all spaced out. I also just kick *** with him on the track. Problem is his estranged Uncle as it's been said is already on it. And McCloud isn't a fighter like the rest could be.

2. Alex(Golden Sun)
I reckon Alex from Golden Sun is one of the best bad guys ever. But why? You hardly ever face him right? That's the whole point. He's smart and he does enough to stay out of your way. He scheme his own plans too. While you're out there venturing and lighting all the lighthouses he's planning to climb Mt. Adelph and take the Golden Sun's power for himself.
He never gets too involved and he knows exactly what to say, and his quotes are just so wicked.
"You actually think 100 of you can stop me... I got to see this."
"I wish you'd stop trying to read my mind. Trust me you will know what my plans are in due time."(or something similar.) Alex also makes Blue Long hair look good too, for a guy.

1. Billy and Jimmy Duo(Double Dragon)
I have had fantasies of seeing these guys from day one. I love DD2 and I reckon they could have a pretty good moveset. These guys were kick *** with the flips and the wheel kicks and even the pipes and nunchucks. Thesae guys could very well fall under third party though, and in the end they're just not popular enough by the looks of things. They don't even have a set future, at least with half of the roster here we'll always see them in other games or a future rebirth. DD is dead and gone though. They are retro and maybe they should stay retro.

RWB

Smash Ace
Rolf(Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance)
To be honest Rolf is one kick *** sniper.(Sux as an archer, but as a sniper he's just warming up to greatness.) He is a killer with the bow. And the way he jumps up and shoots down reminds me a lot of Pit in the first video. To be honest in my view Rolf does it better. And at times I reckon he puts Ike to shame. However he is not a lord.
Rolf NEVER puts Ike to shame. In fact, Mia puts Rolf to shame, and seeing as she is in the bottom 10, that isn't good. Rolf cool? Maybe. Rolf good? No, pathetic.

K10

Smash Apprentice
1.Chuck Norris
2.Cloud
3.Sephiroth
4.Quagmire
5.The dude from the Lucky Charms commercials
6.Sonic?
7.Albel from Star Ocean: Till the End of Time
8.Black Knight from Fire Emblem
9.Roxas
10.Borat

Reyairia

Smash Champion
A character I'd love to see but whose chances are next to impossible?

Neko-girls ain't got **** on Blaze the Cat, also known as the only chick that can give Sonic quite the run for his money. A tough talkin' pyromaniac cat girl princess who kicks Sonic's *** in high heels, I've loved Blaze since day one.

vonfinell

Smash Apprentice
10. Jack Bauer
I figure I might as well get it out of the way now. He would be the most powerful character in the game, even if he was smashed off the stage when he came back he wouldn't have lost a life AND his DMG would be reset. He wouldn't have Smash attacks or Special moves, he wouldn't need them. All he'd need to do is pull off one attack and you'd either die or become stunned so that he can perform his grab attack and strangle you to death, or behead you, or empty a clip into your chest for threatening his daughter. Oh, and his Final Smash would be shouting "Tell me what I want to know!" "Give me a name!" or "Where is my daughter?!" Interchangeably, causing the enemy to run away and jump off the edge. Also have Tony Almeida as a clone/alternate skin.

9. Kurosaki Ichigo
I know it would never EVER happen, but I still stand by the fact that Ichigo would be perfect for Brawl. He has his huge sword for being a heavy character, and then he could have a Down-B move where he activates his Bankai and suddenly becomes a speed demon. From there you could press Down-B again and summon the Hollow Mask, becoming uber-tastical but at the sacrfice of defense, and after a few seconds the mask would break and you would return to Shikai form. His Final Smash should be a fully possessed Hollow Getsuga Tenshou. Plus, alternate costumes should be Zangetsu and Inverted Colors Hollow Ichigo.

8. Asakura Yoh
That's right, the guy from Shaman King. What are you looking at? Yoh is a practiced Swordsman who has a whole multitude of awesome **** he should do. Before anyone shouts Marth Clone, think about the principle behind Oversoul. Wouldn't really be a fast character, he'd be more moderate, because he has such a huge freaking Oversoul growing out of his arm. His Final Smash could include Spirit of Sword, or Giant Oversoul with the whole Spirit Bomb ripoff thing that he used to defeat Hao at the end.

7. Laharl
I already created a thread about this, but i think that Laharl would be the perfect cahracter for Brawl, just because there's such a multitude of abilities he can have in the game that creating a moveset for him would be simple. Also, the fact that his cape has a mind of it's own provides a great amoutn of opportunity for grabbing moves. His Final Smash would obviously be Meteor Impact.

6. Basch von Ronsenburg
Honestly, who is more badass than Captain Basch? The answer is nobody. He doesn't have any super powers (well, except for the Quickenings) and so he would be a simple heavy swordsman that would get the job done. I do think that Ruin Impendent and Flame Purge would both be great choices for Final Smash attacks, through. His alternate costume could be Gabranth in the Judge Magister Armor

5. Sora
Someone has to represent the truly great kingdom Hearts series, and who better than the main character? Admittedly, Riku or Axel would make better characters, but if you can only have one than you should pick the hero. He would b ea well balanced character with powerful magic and pretty good physical combos. His Final Smash would go Final Form and wield the Oathkeeper and Oblivion, only to opent he doors to Kingdom Hearts and reveal that Kingdom Hearts is Light! We'll just ignore the fact that he was actually wrong. Alternate costumes could be all the Drive Forms, Roxas, or even Riku.

4. Alexandra Roivas
Bankorok, Pargon, Pargon, Santak, Pargon, Pargon, Ulyaoth. Anyone who knows what I just did will understand why Alex NEEDS to get more spotlight! With the entire multitude of spells available and an Enchanted Gladius, Alexandra could be similar to Zelda in that she is a mage, but still has very high attack power because of it. Her Final Smash could be summoning a random patron diety (Xel'lotath, Ulyaoth, or Chattur'gha) down from the sky to destroy the enemy. Also, in case anyone was wondering, I put a shield around myself to protect me from flamers.

3. Crono
We're almost at the end! Chrono Trigger is probably one of the best games ever made, and at least one member of the Time Traveling Sixpack (I'm sorry, Magus doesn't count. He just...doesn't) should enter the arena of history...er, wait, wrong game...the Super Smash Stage! Lighting Magic and super samurai fighting skills would create a perfect character, while Luminaire would be hands down the prettiest Final Smash out there, not to mention the most powerful.

2. Jaster Rogue
Rogue Galaxy is one of the greatest Action-RPGs that I've ever played, and Jaster is a great character. With several interesting Revelation Abilities coupled with his exceptional swordfighting and gunshot combos that actually restore my faith in the fact that shooter/slasher game CAN be made right, not to mention the ability to activate his Uber form (don't want to go into details in case anyone hasn't beaten it yet.) His Final Smash should be Supernova, where Kisala and Zegram appear on screen and they perform the same move from the game, destroying the entire arena and forcing the players that do survive to fight in a constantly falling state for a short period of time. Jaster would also return to the stage in his uber form. Seed could easily be an alternate costume, because Seed is awesome.

1. Ryu (Breath of Fire V a.k.a. Dragon Quarter)
I also made a topic on this fact, which included a complete movelist. http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=113685&highlight=vonfinell
Right there.
Ryu would be the perfect character because he has two fully working forms and his D-Form already had a limiter built into the original game that would easily be transported over to Smash Bros. (since both run on percent) I could see his Final Smash being the final D-Breath at the end of the game, going up by whatever that insane number was exactly, and causing him to no longer be able to use Dragon Form. I also think that Bosch could be an alternate costume.

KnightMysterio

Smash Rookie
1.) Master Chief (Yeah, I know, I know. I'd just love to see a fight between him and Samus.)

2.) Lara Croft (I just keep getting this image of Lara being a Samus fangirl, and I think it would be funny if the two of them had a pre-match intro along those lines.)

3.) Dante (Devil May Cry)

4.) Captain Jack Sparrow (Hehehehe. I keep envisioning Jack and Captain Syrup as a tag team.)

5.) KOS-MOS

6.) Ranma Saotome

7.) James Bond

8.) Joanna Dark

9.) Fulgore

10.) Kratos (God Of War)

volbound1700

Smash Master
Updated top ten characters for brawl that have no chance

1. Diablo - Diablo video game series

2. Alien - Alien trilogy, Resurrection, AvP

3. Predator - Predator 1 & 2, AvP

4. Terminator/Arnold - Terminator 1-3

5. Slimer - Ghostbusters

6. Mole - Caddy Shack 1 & 2

7. Jedi Knight - Star Wars

8. Spiderman

9. Masterchief - Halo

10. James Bond - Goldeneye, James Bond series

JPW

Smash Ace
Rolf NEVER puts Ike to shame. In fact, Mia puts Rolf to shame, and seeing as she is in the bottom 10, that isn't good. Rolf cool? Maybe. Rolf good? No, pathetic.
Give Rolf Killer Bow and Deadeye. And he's the best Sniper out there. Besides I'm not too sure if I put thme in order. If there was any order it was the way they popped into my head.

But to go off topic for a second here.

Mia is an annoying ***** to train up at times. Rolf you can always be safe with. When rolf is an archer, have rolf behind a stronger character, or let rolf have the finishing blow.
I've heard Mia is good and on my third run, I am trying to get her up to godly statues it's just that at the start when you put her in harm's way she always ends up dead.

However there is one character that can put both Mia and Rolf to shame but I didn't say him because in a way he is considered very special and even a spoiler to some...... I'm talking about Stefan. Man.... can he kick ***!

to me Mia is alright but she's no Zihark, Nephenee, Ike, Rolf, Oscar, Soren, Ilyana, or even Astrid.

Anyway, jesus some of you have really gone out of the ordinary.

Davy Jones

Smash Ace
10.Rayne(Bloodrayne)

9.Beliar(Bloodrayne 1)

8.Sauron(Lord of the Rings)

7.Saruman(Lord of the Rings)

6.Gandalf(Lord of the Rings,again)

5.Aragorn(Lord of the Rings,again)

4.Freddy Kreuger

3.The Witch King(Yea,Lord of the Rings

2.Jack Sparrow(Pirates of the Caraibean)

1.Davy Jones(Pirate of the Caraibean Dead Man's Chest and At World's End)

Top Bottom