• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Toonami Mafia - Game Over - Daytime Programing wins!

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
I thought it was an implication, but I could be overreading it.

Radical Fiction

Ryker|Swiss
Cool.

You're all saying deadline is soon. I'll try to catch up fully over the weekend also. But I will not be playing this game solo. It's insulting to the mod, the players and makes me look like a bad player. If needed I'll play 'till a replacement is found but I cannot and will not play a large solo, especially one this active.

Radical Fiction

Ryker|Swiss
lol Swiss you better take your time and catch up before you make another post like that.

Fwiw BSP's claim reeks of indy and he's a scummy slot so he's not out of the question.

But I really think the 3rd mafioso is between RadFic and MiR, leaning more towards MiR right now.
Thoughts as I go wouldn't be thoughts as I go if I faked my reading up...

#HBC | ѕoup

RR isn't going to be home until later. Votes are moot right now and interest is already gained. Let's see if Vinyl. responds and go from there.

Radical Fiction

Ryker|Swiss
Change of heart.

@ mod - replace me You can consider this a replacement of the hydra - Ryker has posted less than 5 times.

Zero interest in playing a game of catchup, especially a large.

Reads as of wherever my post ended.

Town: Kev, Soup,

Null: IR, Kary (useless)

Scum: MiR.

BSP could easily be scum, I've been unable to differentiate him from BW from my notes.

Do what Kev and Vanz say (if he is in this slot).

Radical Fiction

Ryker|Swiss
Also, out of game - the **** waving by everyone needs to stop. We don't need Dgames to be filled with people playing like Cello, myself and Ryker.

Chill a little.

Wots All This Then?

Smash Lord
IR, in FF8(that just ended today lol) there was a Mafia hero. not sure how it'd be more indy as that basically makes him more of a survivor(which sucks for the surviver imo).
Scum fakeclaim to avoid pr's is also possible.

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
I'm not as sure with Vinyl going as I was with BW. Vinyl's play IS pretty ugly, but it's Vinyl so ugly play is pretty null. His complete and utter dismissal of the BW wagon is probably a stronger reason for him to go than any of my other reads, tho. Except for Radfic. Wouldn't mind him going at all, but I can wait another day for that.

Vote: Vinyl

BSP

Smash Legend
I'm wondering why my claim is a big deal now instead of when I actually claimed.

There's been a town role like this. It was one of Overswarm's super hero mafias. One role was Superman, and he was immune to all night actions.

#HBC | ѕoup

BSP you've been viewing this whole time why did it take you so long to post that

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
Kary, does your WATT suspicion go away also with BW scumflip? I don't recall what the specific reasoning for it.
no. but it's tempered a little because obv bus is too obvious.

also not interested in them as a play in this situation

Am I the only person here who thinks the people BW apologized to in his scumclaim post are his teammates?
I would also lynch PJB
this i find hilarious

i was fine with a PJB lynch but i'm not sure he'd go so blatantly for the bus either, so meh i need to re-evaluate this one. could see it as a liability lynch but ehh better than vinyl *coinflip*

btw apologies to kary.
ack no sweat. sorry to you as well. to be honest if it wasn't obvious i was enjoying our little exchange. either you're scum and I have JUSTICE on my side, or you're town in which case this will be hilarious in retrospect.

also Swiss's reads look old.

my favourite lynch right now is BSP. Then again i was more or less ignoring Vinyl's slot. let me ISO him and get back to you.

Wots All This Then?

Smash Lord
There was also a scum role like that bsp. I was waiting for dietz to discuss it with him in our QT, but he hasn't been on today.
@IR-when I played a JR newbie, it was 3 maf, 2 maf, 8 town. guess that was a devient of the setup though

Top Bottom