• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Toon Link's Explosive Side (WIP)

Toon Link's Explosive Side (WIP)

BATMN

Smash Cadet
NNID
Pigcookies
3DS FC
1392-5020-4546
BATMN submitted a new guide:

Toon Link's Explosive Side (WIP) - A guide to Toon Link's bombs

Toon link, the hero of the Minish, Light, Wind, and… Trains (C’mon Nintendo… Trains?!). Though it may not look like it, Tink is a force to be reckoned with in smash brothers because of his master sword, projectiles, speed, solid recovery, and (especially) bombs. We will be focusing on his bombs for this guide. Keep in mind; this is my first guide, so it may not be that good. This information I’m giving you is, what I think, the most useful information to his bombs.

With Toon link’s bombs,...
Read more about this guide...

Theis

Smash Cadet
NNID
pinpong000
If you want imput on bomb tech, I've been in the lab with TL for useful bomb tech.

Theis

Smash Cadet
NNID
pinpong000
If my tech proves to be useful in real matches ill post but for now its only in the lab. because i dont use it too often.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

If my tech proves to be useful in real matches ill post but for now its only in the lab. because i dont use it too often.
Even if you can't find a use for it it's still possible that someone else could, but it's hard for anyone else to find a use for it when we don't know what you're talking about.

1FC0

Smash Lord
Warning Received
His side is the boomerang his Bomb is his down special.

Top Bottom