• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Toon Link's Alternate Colors!

Crystallion

Smash Ace
Aww yeah, the original colors ^^ Plus, the Four Swords colors... I'm most likely going to make the third TL my secondary! I'll just say that they all look great!

Fawriel

Smash Master
haha it would be cool if they had toon link wearing the clothes that only the honest can see :o

Anyway, I like the default green one, and the blue one as well.

The retro Link looks a little weird in those screenshots... but he might be cool in action. Anyone seen any videos of him with those colors?

ramiel77

Smash Rookie
I love how Sakurai included all the colors from the Four Swords manga and the classic colors

FOUR SWORDS:
Green-Link
Red-Optimistic Link
Blue-Hasty Link
Vio-Smart Link
Dark-Shadow Link

And of course LTTP Link

Minipolce

Smash Rookie
Dark Link.......Reminds me of Micheal Jackson..........*shivers*

I gotta say, though, I absolutely LOVE Retro Link.

Warriors

Smash Journeyman
the four swords crew is all here
dark toon link is something to fear

D.B

Smash Ace
Nahh I just meant like 90% of TL mainers are going dark because "it looks cool" I personally just like red =/

To be honest NES link was my first choice for a while :p

PyroSword

Smash Rookie
That is indeed made of win! I'm seriously going to enjoy trying the Swordsmen characters

Pwnage_Kirby

Smash Rookie
I wish they had included WW Link's casual clothes(also referred to as pajamas.) Out of these, I use either red or blue.

Sarijy

Smash Apprentice
I'd have to say I love the retro TL to much to play him.
Dark Toon Link with the name Skull, if only it could be 8 long for Skull Kid
Seriously love TL.
Four Swords colors to=awesome.

Station

Smash Cadet
Dark Link looks too happy, especially when he chases the pig around when he wins. Colours don't bother me too much, I'll either use Classic Link or just plain Link.

Cooper736

Smash Journeyman
Standard green is the ONLY good color for Toon Link, in my opinion. I'm sure this would change if I had actually played The Four Swords, but since I didn't, I go by what I saw in WW, which was a little boy running around in a green skirt. Plus I like my characters green in general (green Samus was the best color).

Dark Toon Link is just stupid. He never existed ever. Sakurai just decided to copy the Dark Link design for every Zelda character (seriously, evil Ganondorf? Because he wasn't evil enough already?).

NintendoTogepi

Smash Apprentice
I like to use his green color the most. The most accurate and stuff.

However, I also like his red color for when I'm playing on Norfair, and I also like the blue one sometimes. (I always thought Link looks good in blue....I use blue usually when I play normal Link, and in OoT I kept Link in the blue tunic for pretty much the rest of the game once I got it)

The retro one is alright, but I don't really like LoZ/AoL/LA that much...

I wanted his TWW pajamas as an alternate costume...I would have used that one the most if it was in.

Zeonom

Smash Rookie
purple or dark ftw!

I would love white but purple seems to be the same :D

Top Bottom