• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Toon Link Iron Boot Camp

Bomber7

Smash Hero
Sorry if this is a double post.

After much work last night and patience, I got my first video made, and I managed to get it uploaded to youtube, lol I had to go to bed and let it be overnight, but none the less it's here.

I want to say I'm sorry for the following:
1) Quality may not be the best, but I tried my hardest to make it clear
2) due to one of my songs, it cause a copyright error/infringement, so my video is muted
3) because wireless connection is screwing over my laptop, I am forved to be using my dad's slow desktop currently for all internet transactions, so it will be a while before I can fix my video so we may have music on it.

Just the same I hope that this is suffice, if you guys like it enough and find it acceptable, I will post it on the second post under training videos, though I may just change it to tutorial videos or something like that.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_HU27JXBc8&feature=channel_page

chaos11011

Smash Lord
NNID
IDSeason
Bomber I leik it :p

thouhg i was disapionted with no Bomb>throw down in air> dair or bomb dropping

Bomber7

Smash Hero
I was limited and I was trying to think of the most basic things, just to start, I wasnt looking to make a 10 minute video, plus I wasnt sure how long this would be. but overall that's as basic as I could put it.

Bomber7

Smash Hero
thanks? I think? I dont really know, I tried my best to make the quality good, I put my lap top like 2 inches from the TV turned off all the lights and started to go through the list of things in Training mode, my only complaint is that on some parts I went a little too fast. next time I have to do one of these I will go slower.

Bomber7

Smash Hero
lol. well, as for now, thats the best quality I can give. Maybe this sumemr when I get some money I can buy some equipment to help with recording.

Top Bottom