• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Toon Link image gallery.

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
Well since we have a couple other character threads with an image gallery, I though I might as well make a Toon Link one too. If not at least to lighten up the atmosphere here a little bit in this place... anyway....

Wii U screenshots​
3DS screenshots
artwork/Illustrations​

If I've forgotten any, let me know. I'll update this as more are put up.

Last edited:

Tepig2000

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2938-8785-9936
I was going to make this, but was too lazy to get every single screenshot. lol

Oh and Toon Link looks amazing. <3

Last edited:

Aunt Jemima

It's ya girl
I don't play Toon Link at all, but I came here just to compliment how amazing he looks in this game. The redesign he has received makes him look so amazing! Like, it's just so fantastic! Can't wait to see some TL mains bombin' up the stage.

Hayzie

Smash Lord
NNID
Hayzie
3DS FC
5000-3322-4068
Transparency is my game.

Aunt Jemima

It's ya girl
Transparency is my game.

holy crap thats amazing

can you do some kirby pls<3

ALSO WAIT

Could you get that picture of Toon Link using his WindWaker taunt (I think it's on his page on the main site) and make it transparent? That'd look beautiful!

Hayzie

Smash Lord
NNID
Hayzie
3DS FC
5000-3322-4068
holy crap thats amazing

can you do some kirby pls<3

ALSO WAIT

Could you get that picture of Toon Link using his WindWaker taunt (I think it's on his page on the main site) and make it transparent? That'd look beautiful!
I was TOTALLY gonna do the Wind Waker taunt. Look out for my thread in the Wii U board.

Top Bottom