• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Too Much Zamus ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperLink9

Smash Lord
NNID
SuperLink9
But I do hate how people make such a big deal that some people like video game characters. It's almost no different than liking a real life girl. As for pictures, everything is made of pixels >.>

Uhmmm, yeah, at least that's how I see it...
I agree, to an extent. Whatever way you look at it, if it's a picture of a real girl or a video game girl, it's just a picture, so it's a fantasy. I guess that's how some see it. I personally don't really care ^^;

Well, Zelda and Peach arent some show-offs made to hypnotise the male gamers. And We know that Zelda and Peach are mostly Plain. But then again, I could go complaining to the Lara Croft Creators, so you have a point. And I was expecting From Samus something more 'Captain Falconish' and less 'Lara Croft'.
Well in Smash Bros at least, Zelda & Peach don't look too bad at all :chuckle:

& Samus could pwn Lara Croft in a fight, suit or none. :/

Oh yeah, & I think we all agree that Samus in her Varia suit needs a bit of a buffing.

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
Well, Zelda and Peach arent some show-offs made to hypnotise the male gamers. And We know that Zelda and Peach are mostly Plain. But then again, I could go complaining to the Lara Croft Creators, so you have a point. And I was expecting From Samus something more 'Captain Falconish' and less 'Lara Croft'.
Zelda and Peach wore dresses in the arena. Probably the only girl that counts at this point is Sheik, but that was to conceal her identity, not for comfort. I'm looking at the genre in general, too.. Chun Li, Xiang Hua, Kasumi... it goes on an on. Most of these women were free as birds. At least this isn't DoA, where the game became more about the boobs than the fighting.

RMR

Smash Apprentice
Well, How do you think that Zamus will Jump and Run in Brawl ? Hmm... Lets hope they make a game About Zamus, but less Lara-Crofty.

But yeah, Fangirls could complain on how Cpt. Falcon/Snake/Weird-Anime-guy-Sora-Style Has his ropes too tight.

So I guess I will STFU and Hope that those weird fanboys don't Zoom into her trophy and tell everyone on how Sexy she looks.

My point:Those weird fanboys should keep their opinions on Zamus looks for themselves.

SuperLink9

Smash Lord
NNID
SuperLink9
So I guess I will STFU and Hope that those weird fanboys don't Zoom into her trophy and tell everyone on how Sexy she looks.

My point:Those weird fanboys should keep their opinions on Zamus looks for themselves.
Not always fanboys who do that, infact it's mostly newbies who think it's one of the only cool things about the games.

AsILayDying

Smash Apprentice
Im getting a little tired of Zamus, She is being shown for everything in the Dojo (Yes, Because Im going to belive that Samus used her Final Smash all those times she has been Shown) .

Fanboys who never knew about Samus now love her, and Most of the post in the S/Zamus Forum are just about her without her suit

I accept the fact that she may be is the new Sheik, but people that just like her because of her Breasts and Butt is just stupid.
WTF!!!! and i thought her breasts were pretty much small for a videogame/anime woman XD...
but yeah, little kids who are the bunch of geeky nerds who have never ever eeeeeeever apparently seen a woman (or at least real ¬¬) in their lifes are pretty much on her XD
lolol +++snake's butt is bigger+++
btw snake rox

KingBulbinX

Smash Apprentice
Im getting a little tired of Zamus, She is being shown for everything in the Dojo (Yes, Because Im going to belive that Samus used her Final Smash all those times she has been Shown) .

Fanboys who never knew about Samus now love her, and Most of the post in the S/Zamus Forum are just about her without her suit

I accept the fact that she may be is the new Sheik, but people that just like her because of her Breasts and Butt is just stupid.
I agree there will be alot of little boys taking screenshots zamus' body because they ran out of masterbaution material!:urg:

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
I agree there will be alot of little boys taking screenshots zamus' body because they ran out of masterbaution material!:urg:
What does it matter to you? Are they in some way inconveniencing you? Get over it. As long as they don't go around advertising it on swf, I don't think anyone here should give a ****.

Homelessvagrant

Smash Lord
3DS FC
5455-9417-5731
As long as they are masterbating in peace and not showing it to the world....It shouldn't matter. If it isn't zamus it'll be some other poor vixen or chick in the news paper that they have taped to a baggy.

Drone 147

Smash Rookie
Jesus Christ, you'd think this board was gay from the response to a little bit of cleavage.
Who cares if Zamus has a skin tight suit that reveals some female anatomy. For god's sake, if anything, enjoy it. The way I see it... the best game in the universe + boobs = win win situation lol.

smashbot226

Smash Master
See, people like Drone give gamers a bad name.

You shouldn't focus on the female form when your playing a FIGHTING game!

Except if it's DOA...

But nonetheless, screw ZSS's suit! I CARE FOR THE **** WHIP!

PKnight

Smash Cadet
I personally enjoy the concept of Zero Suit Samus.
And no, that concept isn't some form of sexuality.
It's adding more of a human face to Samus.

I actually spoke to a buddy of mine about this one time, and when he saw her picture he said, "Samus is a human? ... Samus is a GIRL?!"
Which clearly shows he's never played any of the games, but still.
Giving Samus an almost desperation move like her Zero cannon, which strips her of her armor, makes her even seem more human. Then you get to see her face, not just the mask she's always forced to wear.

Plus, what'd you expect her to wear under the body armor? Jeans and a t-shirt? :o

SuperLink9

Smash Lord
NNID
SuperLink9
I agree completely with PKnight. Tons of people to this day still have no idea that Samus is a woman, & since SSB is one of the only game series' that Playstation or XBOX fans are likely to play when they come round yours, it'll be a nice wake up call for them, always thinking she was a man, or a robot. As I keep saying, why are her breasts a problem? It's pretty petty if you ask me, Nintendo designed the character, not Sakurai, & it's a good thing she was included.

& 9/10 fighting games have eye-candy, you'd think it was a rule by now, infact, I can no longer think of any fighting games WITHOUT eye-candy, Smash Bros remained the last one until recently. ^^;

Hunter Ing

Smash Rookie
ya....

yes this is getting kind of annoying I liked Samus way before zero suit samus, and now everyone is going wierd over Zamus.

Im surprised that she is even in you only play as her for like 5 minutes in metroid zero mission, but this brings hope for other metroid charecters to make it in as well such as Ridley or Dark Samus.

Lemon Drop

Smash Lord
Hey GUYZ!!!

I'm only going to play as Samus so I can take her clothes off and look at her butt!

Yup I love that butt!

KingBulbinX

Smash Apprentice
What does it matter to you? Are they in some way inconveniencing you? Get over it. As long as they don't go around advertising it on swf, I don't think anyone here should give a ****.
you wont say that when someone sends you a pic of them squirting all over a screenshot of zamus

SuperLink9

Smash Lord
NNID
SuperLink9
If anyone sends that pic you should start to wonder how they know your email address.

Why is ZSS holding people back? You'd think it was only because some kids thought she was hot or whatever, but since when have you let what other people think change your opinion? I mean you're on a Nintendo forum for crying out loud ^^;

KingBulbinX

Smash Apprentice
If anyone sends that pic you should start to wonder how they know your email address.

Why is ZSS holding people back? You'd think it was only because some kids thought she was hot or whatever, but since when have you let what other people think change your opinion? I mean you're on a Nintendo forum for crying out loud ^^;

buts till this thread is worthless

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
you wont say that when someone sends you a pic of them squirting all over a screenshot of zamus
Is that supposed to be some kind of threat, or have you been the victim of such a thing. If it's the former, I'll just laugh, because there is so much worse stuff out there. If it's the latter, then why do they know your email address in the first place.

Otherwise, I find this hypothetical situation to be very unlikely.

And the fact that you think that the picture Lemon Drop posted is bad really shows that you're just a prude. The picture is sensual, sure, but nothing more is revealed than usual. That Zero Suit is rather anachronistic, though.

Drone 147

Smash Rookie
Smashbot226: See, people like Drone give gamers a bad name.

You shouldn't focus on the female form when your playing a FIGHTING game!

Except if it's DOA...

But nonetheless, screw ZSS's suit! I CARE FOR THE **** WHIP!
Oh for crying out loud. I suppose I shouldn't focus on the aroma of food when i'm eating it either.

Oh maybe your right Smashbot, lets not only ignore the character models completely too, because they'll distract me from fighting! While were at it lets take out all stage graphics and music so we can focus only on the fighting! Because thats what fighting games are all AND ONLY about, the pressing of buttons in hope to kill the opponent. After all, who cares about those things anyways. /end sarcasm

If you intend on ever taking part in a discussion again in your life, try to not make such a flawed argument. "Duh huhuhu, you shouldn't look at girls in Super Smash, because they'll give you kooties! But its okay in DoA... huhuhuh."

Don't contradict yourself.

shipoffools

Smash Journeyman
eh, im more worried about snake holding in his manliness than zamus. but hey, thats just me..

garbage

Smash Journeyman
i never played Super metroid(Wait!), but I will download it on VC.
Also, Samus might have changes, remember, the game-makers still have a few months to tweak it around.

P.S:I'm not going crazy over your body, as you put it, I've been wonderin though, will the game still be rated E?
It's been rated T for quite some time now.

RMR

Smash Apprentice
Ok, That picture was weird and basically showed how weird can be some fans.
Someone close this thread, otherwhise sexist pictures like that are going to show off

Maybe I should go B!tching in the Snake forum and how he shows his butt lots of times.
Yeah, I maybe will do, Apparently, nobody cares about a space woman showing her t!t$ and @$$.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom