• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Too Much Zamus ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RMR

Smash Apprentice
Im getting a little tired of Zamus, She is being shown for everything in the Dojo (Yes, Because Im going to belive that Samus used her Final Smash all those times she has been Shown) .

Fanboys who never knew about Samus now love her, and Most of the post in the S/Zamus Forum are just about her without her suit

I accept the fact that she may be is the new Sheik, but people that just like her because of her Breasts and Butt is just stupid.

RMR

Smash Apprentice
I Just hate how an entire moveset has been given to a character that was breifly in one game
Well, Lots of Charachters Moves had been made up. But That Random Whip came out of random nonsense, and her paralyzer was Auto-Chargeable, which by the way, did only last 2 seconds or so.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I bet they would do the same thing if Peach took of her "suit"...Hormones of maturing kids noticing the female form...though digital...Something or other...

Samus543

Smash Apprentice
I like Zamus, not for the reason you state(you know what I mean.), but more of the fact that she is looking to be a powerful and versatile charecter.
I just hate the people talking about her in the skin-tight way, but not in the way that will help her win.
Do you think that Solid Snake will be staring at her in the middle of a Brawl, and stop fighting?
A plasma whip will help her win, not a skin-tight suit.

gamer8

Smash Lord
I like Zamus, not for the reason you state(you know what I mean.), but more of the fact that she is looking to be a powerful and versatile charecter.
I just hate the people talking about her in the skin-tight way, but not in the way that will help her win.
Do you think that Solid Snake will be staring at her in the middle of a Brawl, and stop fighting?
A plasma whip will help her win, not a skin-tight suit.
Agreed, If you want to complain about zamus, go complain to Nintendo, good luck kid, they wont listen to your little complaint. Also why do you think they use final smash for all the pictures? That's crazy talk. She's gonna be playable on the roster whether you like it or not. Most kids are just going crazy over her body, they need to grow up because stuff like that is natural. GROW UP.

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
Im getting a little tired of Zamus, She is being shown for everything in the Dojo (Yes, Because Im going to belive that Samus used her Final Smash all those times she has been Shown) .

Fanboys who never knew about Samus now love her, and Most of the post in the S/Zamus Forum are just about her without her suit

I accept the fact that she may be is the new Sheik, but people that just like her because of her Breasts and Butt is just stupid.
I played Samus because of her breasts and butt long before I ever knew about Metroid Zero Mission. I'd like to tap a piece of that. Mmm, mm.

HeltXL

Smash Apprentice

The fanboy statement is what really irks me, though; it's the sad truth. Conversations I have with people about Samus Aran in Brawl are more or less along these lines:
Random Individual- "Samus is going to be AWESOME in SSBB!"
Me- "Yeah, she is a beast in Super Metroid, too. She's going to be fearsome in Brawl."
Random Individual- "What is 'Super Metroid'?"
Me- *hangs head in disgust*

I agree with you on the bad Samus:Zamus thread ratio, but... it's basically a brand new character with a new moveset, and a veteran with no MAJOR changes to her arsenal.
It just naturally leads to topics about Zamus, because there isn't much new stuff to discuss about suited Samus.

Samus543

Smash Apprentice
i never played Super metroid(Wait!), but I will download it on VC.
Also, Samus might have changes, remember, the game-makers still have a few months to tweak it around.

P.S:I'm not going crazy over your body, as you put it, I've been wonderin though, will the game still be rated E?

SuperLink9

Smash Lord
NNID
SuperLink9
Why is ZSS such a bad idea? I think she's a good idea. We all know she's athletic & perfectly able to fight. Noobs will finally know she's a girl, rather than a Robot (I personally think that's excellent, I've always hated how people constantly called Samus a he or a robot while playing Smash Bros)

Not to mention The Metroid series, especially being sucha an important Nintendo series, is really lacking in characters. & who can you have? Ridley? He's the most likely other character there is if you ask me, but ZSS is more suited, because Ridley is HUUUGE :D

RMR

Smash Apprentice
Agreed, If you want to complain about zamus, go complain to Nintendo, good luck kid, they wont listen to your little complaint. Also why do you think they use final smash for all the pictures? That's crazy talk. She's gonna be playable on the roster whether you like it or not. Most kids are just going crazy over her body, they need to grow up because stuff like that is natural. GROW UP.
Ok, you dont have to explain the whole perverted-but-natural-hormones process.

I just say, Of all sudden, samus has a huge Perverted-boy fanbase, Im pretty sure they didnt were interesed in her before she took her suit out.

She doesnt even has natural sizes, I doubt that A girl that makes lots of exersise,has such unnatural sizes, unless the Chozo blood she has makes her breasts very big.

But oh well, Japanese people has a fetish for Big Breasts.

At least The-new-Sheik Thing sounds more reasonable. I dont Have any problem with Zamus, I just think she has Unreal sizes.

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
She doesnt even has natural sizes, I doubt that A girl that makes lots of exersise,has such unnatural sizes, unless the Chozo blood she has makes her breasts very big.
You sir, obviously know very little about breasts. Yes, their size can be determined by body weight, fat intake and other nutritional factors, but genetics play a big role in it, too. I once knew a runner whose doctor suggest breast reduction surgery. She ran daily, and had double d's. It's not necessarily something you can control. Samus' knockers look certainly to be in the D to double D range, but that's not a bad thing.

Now what I find strange is that, in a situation where she will be moving around a great deal, she would choose not to bind them and let them bounce around like the ladies in DoA. Maybe the Chozo taught her how to hold them in place through cultivation of specific muscles.

Those Chozo obviously care about attractive *****-bouncing.

SuperLink9

Smash Lord
NNID
SuperLink9
This is from an older revision of her page on Wikitroid:
Zero Suit Samus, as she appears in Super Smash Bros. Brawl. Notice how the suit is form-fitting, sticking to her breasts and allowing more agility.
Link

Obviously it was changed for the more recent revision, whether it was because it was wrong or not, who knows. I'm not going to go indepth about this, but you never know, it might be something to do with the Chozo, obviously Nintendo probably won't go into depth about that either. It might just be a bit of fan-service for the sake of fan-service.

The instant you compare ZSS to Taki of Soul Calibur fame, is the instant you realise why you probably shouldn't bother. Soul Calibur is obviously meant to be realistic (style etc) but Ivy & Taki's breasts are simply rediculous, especially since Taki is a Ninja. (of sorts)

SuperLink9

Smash Lord
NNID
SuperLink9
Why do you add anyone? She's athletic, she can fight, she adds to the female character list, people/non-Nintendoplayers/gamers will finally realise she's a woman & not a robot or a man

Thirdkoopa

Administrator
Administrator
Writing Team
Somewhere on Discord while working on something
Why do you add anyone? She's athletic, she can fight, she adds to the female character list, people/non-Nintendoplayers/gamers will finally realise she's a woman & not a robot or a man
And sakurai must have wanted the...Oh im to excited to even say it :laugh:! LAWL.
Anyhow not really because she was already a female , It's just for people who can't research to , And she can fight and be athletic so what ? I mean like what was the reason for sakurai to add her... :|.

SuperLink9

Smash Lord
NNID
SuperLink9
What was his reason to add anyone though?

The Metroid series is seriously lacking representation, mainly because the Metroid series is lacking in characters who'd be suitable for this kind of game, Ridley could squeeze it, but that's about it. So it's because it's "another" Metroid character, & then it's any reason any other character has ever been added.

& Nintendo designed the character, not Sakurai, so stop being perverted. Sakurai isn't the creator of Soul Calibur either, or Dead or Alive, nor does he work at SNK. Why's he a huge pervert all of a sudden?

Thirdkoopa

Administrator
Administrator
Writing Team
What was his reason to add anyone though?

The Metroid series is seriously lacking representation, mainly because the Metroid series is lacking in characters who'd be suitable for this kind of game, Ridley could squeeze it, but that's about it. So it's because it's "another" Metroid character, & then it's any reason any other character has ever been added.

& Nintendo designed the character, not Sakurai, so stop being perverted. Sakurai isn't the creator of Soul Calibur either, or Dead or Alive, nor does he work at SNK. Why's he a huge pervert all of a sudden?
I never said he was a you now what and i was kidding :laugh:.
Anyhow i mean by the fact that she didn't even get high poll rankings and sakurai has never shown interest with her >_< ,Most of the other characters got added in due to poll results and sakurai's interest but her ? It seems like she was just thrown in there for the heck of it +_+.

SuperLink9

Smash Lord
NNID
SuperLink9
You never know, I personally think the poll results might not actually have that much of an influence. Sure they may have on characters like Ike & King Dedede, but some characters, if Sakurai wants them in, he'll do it.

Besides, the fans probably wanted Zero Suit Samus, or Samus unmasked, in the game in some form or another, just so noobs can stop calling her a robot XD

Thirdkoopa

Administrator
Administrator
Writing Team
You never know, I personally think the poll results might not actually have that much of an influence. Sure they may have on characters like Ike & King Dedede, but some characters, if Sakurai wants them in, he'll do it.

Besides, the fans probably wanted Zero Suit Samus, or Samus unmasked, in the game in some form or another, just so noobs can stop calling her a robot XD
Or sakurai must have really wanted her XD (JK.. :Laugh:) Hmm ok then..Poll results do have an influence but only on the higher characters i think :p.
Wow this was a fun talk about zss o_O.

Glinth

Smash Journeyman
i never played Super metroid(Wait!), but I will download it on VC.
Also, Samus might have changes, remember, the game-makers still have a few months to tweak it around.

P.S:I'm not going crazy over your body, as you put it, I've been wonderin though, will the game still be rated E?
It's not even rated yet, and melee was T so I don't see why brawl would be E...

SuperLink9

Smash Lord
NNID
SuperLink9
He wouldn't take her out because some "disapprove" of her breast size. He's possibly perfectly aware. As I said, Sakurai didn't design the character, Nintendo did. (She basically looks exactly the same in the ZSS section of Zero Mission)

EDIT: Brawl will likely be T/12+, Melee was. Well, PEGI re-rated it at 3+ when it was released Player's Choice, but I'm willing to bet they'd give it a 12+ if they rated it again. For some reason PEGI now give a 7+ rating at least to any game with moderate violence in it.

Over the horizon is the day when PEGI rate a Pokémon game 16+ because of "animal violence"

smashbot226

Smash Master

Wait, what?

No way. I like her for her speed, stun gun, and **** Whip.

RMR

Smash Apprentice
WEll, at least smashbot has a reason.

ANd when you compare ZSS to Taki, you know nintendo isnt going to transform Samus into THAT.

Yes, Metroid Needed representation, Maybe Zamus isnt as Bad. Maybe She is just fan-service, or something to make Samus look human.

But I wonder how Havin those big breasts she can be so agile, and how she does control the bump
effect. SHe is fighting aliens, so she shouldnt care anyways. I heard that Samus took Her Suit off because the Suit Isnt comfortable.

I personally dont want her out, and we all know that Japanese men have that fetish. Well, No more breasts talk, but we know that those are VERY big.

On a totally unrelated, PEGI rated pokemon +16 ? Oh.My.

SuperLink9

Smash Lord
NNID
SuperLink9
16+ Pokémon thing was a joke, but western controversy is so stupid.

I'm just saying, Taki is arguably less agile & worse trained than Samus (Samus did train with possibly the most elite race in the universe after all...) so Samus must be doing something right ^^

Besides, Sonic runs faster by putting his arms behind him for "streamlining" but we all know that you can run a lot faster by moving your arms back & forth to help the movement along. It's a game so it doesn't need to make sense ^^

jc1sttwin

Smash Journeyman
I don't think Sakurai would be a idiot and take out ZS because she is wearing a tight suit
so dumb there's nothing wrong with her if you get turned on by that your lame

Taki that is a different story :)

Jeremy092387

Smash Cadet
There is nothing wrong with Zamus. I think she is a great addition to Samus' moveset without taking up a full character spot. She looks to be agile and quick, which should be a nice switch tactic for Samus players. Even with her inclusion, I still say..

Samus>>>>>>>>Zero Suit Samus

Samus is way more badass with the power suit, which I will be sticking to most of the time.

1337ZSS

Smash Apprentice
Not you:laugh: RMR:ohwell:
Heh I like your sig ;)

But I do hate how people make such a big deal that some people like video game characters. It's almost no different than liking a real life girl. As for pictures, everything is made of pixels >.>

Uhmmm, yeah, at least that's how I see it...

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
I'm going to hold to my opinion that Samus' lovely bosom doesn't look anywhere near as big as you think it does. I can't imagine what you expected. I will agree however, that it can't be fun to jump around without binding those gazongas. Then again, since when has any lady in a fighting game (American or Japanese made) bound her melons? Again, I can't imagine what you were expecting.

Also, cut the racism. Japanese people, while certainly each having their own individual problems and/or neuroses as a result of their insane culture, are not all mammary-fetishists, and it's pretty **** inconsiderate to assume as much.

RMR

Smash Apprentice
I'm going to hold to my opinion that Samus' lovely bosom doesn't look anywhere near as big as you think it does. I can't imagine what you expected. I will agree however, that it can't be fun to jump around without binding those gazongas. Then again, since when has any lady in a fighting game (American or Japanese made) bound her melons? Again, I can't imagine what you were expecting.

Also, cut the racism. Japanese people, while certainly each having their own individual problems and/or neuroses as a result of their insane culture, are not all mammary-fetishists, and it's pretty **** inconsiderate to assume as much.
Well, Zelda and Peach arent some show-offs made to hypnotise the male gamers. And We know that Zelda and Peach are mostly Plain. But then again, I could go complaining to the Lara Croft Creators, so you have a point. And I was expecting From Samus something more 'Captain Falconish' and less 'Lara Croft'.

And maybe Im a little racist, but can you show me, a heterosexual men, with at least 15 or even less, that... Ok, Im not even going to mention it. But we know that most men love the woman bosom. And The so called 'Japanese Racism' I make isn't THAT bad, and we know that they are sexists (Yeah, I will cut with the japanese men thing) .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom