• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tons of Awesome ROB Videos from Apex

TEECO

Smash Ace
Its awesome seeing vids of all these good players. Nice ROB Chibo
I cant belive what happened to GDX on brinstar lol

BoTastic!

Smash Master
NNID
BoScotty
I loved the match between you and afro. You should have taken him to Frigate or RC though, and banned/strike BF. That stage just sucks for rob against snake.

ZOM~B

Smash Journeyman
Pretty good **** Chibo, watched your match with Afro... I didn't exactly go in to it looking to critique but... you spot dodge a LOT -- if you ever get a chance play BigLou. Spotdodging is like the favorite thing for him to see his opponent do...

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
yea sometimes i like to test my opponent first early on to see if they are good at punishing it. if i noticed biglou destroyed me for it, i would stop, or i would stop also against like a good olimar (that comes to mind).

if it starts to work though, i begin the side dodge mindgames!

iv had ppl comment on my utube vids putting a time and saying my side dodge combo. evidentally one time i side dodged 9 times in a row with pauses in between to mess up my opponent and punish him at the end. i mix it up

ZOM~B

Smash Journeyman
Haha, nine spot dodges in a row? How does that even work? :x

And you'll die at 70% if you spot dodge against BigLou :p

But yeah, cool stuff in the vids. I'll definitely be watching more later! But for now I need to sleep.

Top Bottom