• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

To the ZSS mains at C3

smaci92

Smash Lord

Mota

"The snake, knowing itself, strikes swiftly"
What has become of this thread? Too many children here lmao

I like Fruit Loops in freshly squeezed OJ and Lego!

But in all seriousness I wanna see some vids. Hopfully some unseen videoman vided Snakeee vs Chudat :(! Soundz Epic!

For those of you who do know DCs gender, neither confirm nor deny if she/he's a girl.
DeliciousCake's like the Easter Bunny, You want so much to believe in him and that he exists! :) Don't ruin it for the lil ones.

Snakeee

Smash Master
I like Fruit Loops in freshly squeezed OJ and Lego!

But in all seriousness I wanna see some vids. Hopfully some unseen videoman vided Snakeee vs Chudat :(! Soundz Epic!

For those of you who do know DCs gender, neither confirm nor deny if she/he's a girl.
DeliciousCake's like the Easter Bunny, You want so much to believe in him and that he exists! :) Don't ruin it for the lil ones.
One of my MMs against Chu (which I won) was recorded and with commentary, but Chu didn't want any of his singles vids up :(

Yankee

Smash Apprentice
I just wathed a lot of the videos and you pulled off some pretty awesome stuff snakeee. That grenade footstool against dsf had non zss mains going WTF! The first match against m2k was also awesome. Gratz on 5th.

Snakeee

Smash Master
I just wathed a lot of the videos and you pulled off some pretty awesome stuff snakeee. That grenade footstool against dsf had non zss mains going WTF! The first match against m2k was also awesome. Gratz on 5th.
Thanks, and yeah no one knew wtf I did at that part against DSF lmao. I have to say 5th was a respectable placing seeing as almost all the top players were there.

Top Bottom