• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

To Ness players--do you main Ness?

Kaburi

Smash Rookie
I definitely main with Ness and he's the first one I choose whenever I play with anyone, next is Fox then Mario

Dekar

Smash Apprentice
I started with ness, after that i picked up marth and young link, finally falco.

I play all 3 of the others quite a bit, like everytime i play. But i found something.

The better i get with the others, my Ness gets even better.

When facing my friends i will pull out the other 3, and hold my own (aka woop some ***). Then im like BOOYA *****ES, NESS TEIR!!

My friends think Ness is cheaper than marth and falco.... go figure.

A great ness can own just about anything imo. Whenever its a grudge match or anything like that I gladly take him over the other 3 any day.

Ness is the freaking ****, so deal with it, and main ness

Jonkku

Lacks pick-up lines.
Big headed psycho For The Win!

offtopic (I think): I need to thank Simna for making Guide to PKT so i saw how deadly Ness can be and mained him. ;)
But I still have a lot to (re-)learn.. In other words: Haven't played SSBM since last Summer. :/

Massive

Smash Champion
I used to be a Ness main.

Then my smash crew decided to start playing falco/fox/peach and it became very difficult to keep my sanity while getting shorthopped-lasered, waveshined and dsmashed constantly.

I switched over to Jigglpuff/Marth... I still keep him in practice, longing for the day I can return with a Ness-flavored vengeance.

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
*applause*
unfortunately, i dont think i will.... still gotta get SWD down.

Metal

Smash Cadet
Cinci, OH (And my social security # is...)
I main Ness, and I don't have anyone else.:ohwell: I have a list with reasons why I can't or won't use the other 25.5 characters, but I probably won't post it here.

I'm not sure if this counts, but I guess you could say I second Pikachu, since my friends plays as it and we fight as a team. In order for us to work together succesfully, I have to know Pikachu, therefore I know enough about Pikachu to fight as its partner.

Speedsk8er

Smash Champion
If I'm not playing Ness, I'm playing Ice Climbers, Young Link or Marth(ALOT less Marth than I used to). Ness is tied with IC for most played.

Heog

Smash Cadet
Ness FTW, hes always gona be my main. Theres nothing you can fault about him except for the immense ammount of nurfing he's managed to suffer through, and yet, still be so incredibly fun to play :).

MUGG

Smash Apprentice
I play him, he is my 2nd lowtier (1st = ylink).
Actually, i just play him because of his Yoyoglitch and Nice DJ-Cancels.
(DJ-canceled fair, WD back, DJ-canceled fair, WD back ... ^^)

SSoH

Smash Journeyman
Ever since I unlocked him in the 64 smash, I've only played with Ness. I just like him too much to not play as him.

The_NZA

Smash Lord
I play ness as a primary, and sometimes secondary shiek. Im thinking about picking up Young link, just to take on pesky Peaches.

Top Bottom