• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

To NC players who know me

NC-Echo

Smash Lord
I should have titled it, to anyone who knows me but whatever.

I recently found out that someone else has the name Echo and I believe they had it first so now I have to come up with something else. Any suggestions?

vZakat

Half Genie
Are you going to become a premium member or know someone who is? I'm pretty sure that's the only way to change your name on the boards. Echo's not a very creative name, you should have expected it to be someone elses name as well.

NC-Echo

Smash Lord
Well maybe so but I have been using echo for years unfortunately as far as smash boards goes I believe this other guy had it first.

Laijin

Smash Hero
Dood. Does'nt matter if you have the same name.
I know a guy named RC. One of the best in South Carolina.
Then there is a guy named RC in Washington. One of the best there.
Then there is another guy named AustinRC. And Austin happens to be RC(SC)'s first name.

Another example would be DAWes and GAWes. DAWes is that samus player and GAWes is the falcon dood.

Another example would be the amount of people named Mike in the smash community.

:o
No need to change your name yo.

NC-Echo

Smash Lord
if you're only talking to NC, why don't you just post this in an NC thread dude.

Waste of space and spam as far as I'm concerned
Boss Hog I think you need to calm down. I should not have titled "To NC players who know me" considering I know some players in other states too. I mentioned that in the first post but I cant edit the title.

DF2K

Smash Journeyman
I'm positive that Twig's post took less than 10 seconds to write. So taking personal jabs at him is a pretty dumb.

IMHO.

Edit: On a serious note, I saw a book called "Everybody Poops". You should use that name.

RoyTheFlamboyant

Smash Journeyman
I'm positive that Twig's post took less than 10 seconds to write. So taking personal jabs at him is a pretty dumb.

IMHO.

Edit: On a serious note, I saw a book called "Everybody Poops". You should use that name.
I dunno, Rick Astley's never gonna give Sheik up, or so I hear.

NickOTeen

Smash Journeyman
lol @ his seriousness
I lol at how he is on Smashboards, has over 920 posts, has a reference to Milktea in his sig, and finds the right to claim other people need to focus more on their life.

I have, what, 30-40 something posts? And I know my life fails. Everyone on Smashboards does not have a life that does not fail. End of story.

Top Bottom