• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

To clear things up

Heartstring

Smash Legend
First post back huh? Im not sure my opinion requires an apology, but I'll admit my assumptions about where the game was and how well you were capable of doing in it were wrong. TBH I wasnt talking trash. All I said was you are over-hyped because your fundamental skills now are not on par with the real good smash players, which I still agree with and Emukiller himself stated about you and himself in his interview afterwards. Right now the game is either too new or too weird to allow for consistency in a players skills to reflect well in results. I didnt think it held any weight with you before, but apparently the sentiment doesn't hold as little weight in general as youd hoped. The only real problem has been that reality doesn't mesh well with your ego. Anyways, I could say a lot more about this and what the placings at PM mean about the game, but Ill just leave it at that.
This is about as close as we will get to an admittance of being wrong from this guy.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
First post back huh? Im not sure my opinion requires an apology, but I'll admit my assumptions about where the game was and how well you were capable of doing in it were wrong. TBH I wasnt talking trash. All I said was you are over-hyped because your fundamental skills now are not on par with the real good smash players, which I still agree with and Emukiller himself stated about you and himself in his interview afterwards. Right now the game is either too new or too weird to allow for consistency in a players skills to reflect well in results. I didnt think it held any weight with you before, but apparently the sentiment doesn't hold as little weight in general as youd hoped. The only real problem has been that reality doesn't mesh well with your ego. Anyways, I could say a lot more about this and what the placings at PM mean about the game, but Ill just leave it at that.
Ahhhhh, the nice salty john post I wanted to read loool.
Thank you very much <3

Cassio

Smash Master
Ahhhhh, the nice salty john post I wanted to read loool.
Thank you very much <3
tbh your posts are the ones that sound salty. I'm willing to admit when Im wrong, and clearly admitted I was wrong about what you quoted. But I'm in little doubt of the rest, and stopped caring about the placements when emukiller made it to grand finals.

And since your requesting apologies, don't forget to make your apologies twice to the community as well for your stream performance :p.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
tbh your posts are the ones that sound salty. I'm willing to admit when Im wrong, and clearly admitted I was wrong about what you quoted. But I'm in little doubt of the rest, and stopped caring about the placements when emukiller made it to grand finals.

And since your requesting apologies, don't forget to make your apologies twice to the community as well for your stream performance :p.
LOL Salt. Love it <3

I'm gonna see if I can make CEO guys since that's the next big event but with it being so close I'm not 100% sure. Oh well, we'll see :p

Last edited:

Heartstring

Smash Legend

I've used this before, but it still stands

Empyrean

Smash Champion
NNID
Arnprior
Good **** to both players! Honestly both had very interesting matches and were extremely entertaining to watch. I want Rolex to get even better now so that we get another hype rematch.

Also, when doubles Snake team?

Cassio

Smash Master
LOL Salt. Love it <3
Right...anyways, I just found it amusing a few weeks ago you tried to pretend you didnt know who I was, then your first post coming back was bringing up some ancient post I made.

Also in spite of the constantly implied indifference, Ill add I have no bias against you and would change my opinion if your fundamentals improve or you can achieve success in an established smash game.

Last edited:

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Right...anyways, I just found it amusing a few weeks ago you tried to pretend you didnt know who I was, then your first post coming back was bringing up some ancient post I made.

Also in spite of the constantly implied indifference, Ill add have no bias against you and would change my opinion if your fundamentals improve or you can achieve success in an established smash game.
LOL Oh wow...you're still salty and complaining.
C'mon, I thought you were done, Rolex lost to me and he can't even be as salty as you....
Please continue though. :awesome:

Last edited:

Thane of Blue Flames

Fire is catching.

Also in spite of the constantly implied indifference, Ill add I have no bias against you and would change my opinion if your fundamentals improve or you can achieve success in an established smash game.
Usually when you're an absolute **** to someone they tend to remember you, even if they didn't know you existed before you presented yourself to be an enormous willy.

You're welcome to feel like you're a misunderstood savant who all the mean dumb kids on the forum pick on. I'm certainly willing to admit that out of all of us, you're clearly the most Enlightened.

And if you want to say something about the game, say it or shut all the way up.

Cassio

Smash Master
Usually when you're an absolute **** to someone they tend to remember you, even if they didn't know you existed before you presented yourself to be an enormous willy.

You're welcome to feel like you're a misunderstood savant who all the mean dumb kids on the forum pick on. I'm certainly willing to admit that out of all of us, you're clearly the most Enlightened.

And if you want to say something about the game, say it or shut all the way up.
Hmm its not like that, I dont get upset if someone reasonably disagrees with me; and I dont care if someone unreasonably disagrees with me or are overtly being jerks, I scroll past the large majority of posts anyways. I just think its odd when someone gets worked up about my post when Im not being a jerk at all. As of a few weeks ago Pro certainly seemed to act as if he didnt know who I was or suggest there was no animosity, only for me to find out my words bothered him so much he remembered a post from 3 months ago. I dont know what to think of his posts now except that he seems to give weight to mine.

I dont know what you mean by your last sentence.

Last edited:

Heartstring

Smash Legend
Hmm its not like that, I dont get upset if someone reasonably disagrees with me; and I dont care if someone unreasonably disagrees with me or are overtly being jerks, I scroll past the large majority of posts anyways. I just think its odd when someone gets worked up about my post when Im not being a jerk at all. As of a few weeks ago Pro certainly seemed to act as if he didnt know who I was or suggest there was no animosity, only for me to find out my words bothered him so much he remembered a post from 3 months ago. I dont know what to think of his posts now except that he seems to give weight to mine.

judging by the length of the posts you make to validate and defend your own opinions...i say you care more than most.

Come on man, you're a brawl back roomer, you're making me look bad

Professor Pro

Smash Legend

Maybe I should have placed 9th for you because you're obviously frustrated and salty the most <3 :awesome:

You ever coming to a big event or are you just a forum guy?

Last edited:

Cassio

Smash Master
G~P I do take my own opinion seriously so your statement is correct.
Maybe I should have placed 9th for you because you're obviously frustrated and salty the most <3 :awesome:

You ever coming to a big event or are you just a forum guy?
I can't really tell if youre trolling or being serious. If youre serious, I honestly don't care what you placed.

And I do go to tournaments, although Im not sure why that matters. West Coast doesnt really have big events, but Im trying to make it to MLG.

victinivcreate1

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Wiiu4ssb4
3DS FC
3007-8585-6950
After reading the thread behind the legendary Snake ditto, Professor Pro better come back for Apex 2015. I'm sure Rolex will have improved greatly by then (but still get occasionally 4 stocked by people who he is completely unfamiliar with, and lose to M2K routinely) but Pro will likely have improved by then too.

Also I heard that 3.5 Debug Mode was designed to help less technical Snake players who are unable to combo their opponent learn how to do so. :yeahboi:

Top Bottom