• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

To anybody who can post vids of sonic, read this.

Sonic XD

Smash Ace
So far, I have played with sonic for a while. I use the wiimote and nunchuck setup, and so far, sonic is easy to control. Sonic is actually the easiest character for me to control. In fact, I am soo good with sonic, that i can set up combos with the spin dash. If someone wants to make a vid of me, please battle me, so everyone can see that sonic is not low tier or mid tier, but that sonic is high tier.

jonkil

Smash Apprentice
i could possibly do it, its just setting up the time and date hehe. but i can record if for you if you want a sonic vid. then you can post it , just pm me when you want to do it.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
sonic is not great

jsut because we as players are better than the scrubs who spam lazors arrows and marth and pit doesnt mean sonic is good.

it means that sonic has a following of player who are collectively better than other chars. followings
if everyone on this forum played.. oh i dont know mario. mario woudl be talked about for high tier right now

Soloman

Smash Apprentice
hmmm..we can exactly be harsh to sonicxd, let him make his vids.

Those in favor to help him just post if not dont post at all.

regardless i agree with da K.I.D., we're a nice crowd of peeps who take pride in playin a character that is shunned by others. Its like how all the nooblets in wow pick rogues as their first dps class. The steeper the learning curve the less chance they want to play that char. Screw the tiers. We'll have to work harder than them to achieve victory but in the end we'll end up with more insight on the games mechanics, we'll have learned techs and opened up a new way of thinking. Becoming competely versatile.

Sonic imo is a great character. Excelling at recovery gimping, unparallel speed, low lag attacks, decent throws that can lead to some nasty juggles

J18

Smash Journeyman
agree with soloman.
i noticed that the first "who will you main" poll was dominated by sonic. then after everyone figured out he "sucks," he no longer dominates the current "who will you main" poll.
but i'm sticking with sonic cuz not only am i glad that he's a "difficult" character, that just makes me wanna get better with him even more.

JMan8891

Halfrican-American
Put nicley :)

In actuallity, skill dictates a brawl. Someone who suck monkey balls with a uber tier char can lose to anyone who can play better. Like Leonitus in 300 said "i will show them that even a god king can bleed"

Hero Reborn

Smash Cadet
You guys are wise. I'm also a sucker for the underdog. That why I wish to main Sonic, Link, and maybe even Ganondorf. It takes a good player to master a great character and win; It takes any amazing player to pick up scrub and dominate. I mean, look at what Jiraiya did to Naruto. Sure Orochimaru got Sasuke, but he ways already skilled to begin with. See my point?

SonicLucario

Smash Journeyman
hmmm..we can exactly be harsh to sonicxd, let him make his vids.

Those in favor to help him just post if not dont post at all.

regardless i agree with da K.I.D., we're a nice crowd of peeps who take pride in playin a character that is shunned by others. Its like how all the nooblets in wow pick rogues as their first dps class. The steeper the learning curve the less chance they want to play that char. Screw the tiers. We'll have to work harder than them to achieve victory but in the end we'll end up with more insight on the games mechanics, we'll have learned techs and opened up a new way of thinking. Becoming competely versatile.

Sonic imo is a great character. Excelling at recovery gimping, unparallel speed, low lag attacks, decent throws that can lead to some nasty juggles
That is one of the truest thing I've heard about Sonic in this game.this isn't Melee.It seems any one character really has a shot at beating any other character.

Also,if anyone would be kind enough to record a match with me I'd really appreciate it.Try and shine with my other 2 mains in my sig along with my namesake (on SWF).Just let me know and we could set something up :)

Top Bottom