• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

To All The Eu Players Importing Brawl

sweetbrother

Smash Rookie
SO IVE ORDERD MY FREELOADER AND USA BRAWL AND IT SHOULD BE COMING TOMMOROW. IF YOUR READING THIS THREAD THEN LIKE ME YOU HAVE OBVIOUSLY BEEN TIRED OF WAITING IN EUROPE, AND NOW THAT I HAVE JUST DICOVERED THAT AU GETS BRAWL FOR EVEN ONE DAY BEFORE US MAKES ME WANNA KILL SOMEONES BELOVED UNCLE..:mad: I AM CALMED DOWN KNOWING I WILL GET TO PLAY SOON.

SO THERE ARE 3 THINGS I WISH TO DISSCUSS

1. A REQUEST FOR A EASY STEP TO STEP GUIDE ON USING FREELOADER AND IF ANY PROBLEMS YOU HAVE HAD WITH YOURS

2. IF ANY OF THE IMPORTERS WOULD LIKE TO LEAVE THIER FRIEND CODES

3. HAVE YOU EXPERIENCED ANY LAGGING PROBLEMS IF YOU HAVE BEEN PLAYING ONLINE

Scyther3176

Smash Apprentice
brawl comes out in like a month for eu, should've kept waiting <.< it's not that long

my friend was nice enough to lend me his brawl copy and freeloader if you use the search function you should be able to find a whole thread about it
lagging is relative to the user and who you are playing against, it varies

sweetbrother

Smash Rookie
Uhh i think you're late... Most EU brawlers(including me) have already imported the Game+Freeloader some months ago xD
OK JUST TO MAKE MYSELF CLEAR ON THIS, I HAVE HAD UNI WORK UP TO MY NECK FROM WHEN IT WAS RELEASED IN THE USA AND I ONLY FINISHED THIS YEAR LAST WEEK. I DONT KNOW WHETHER OR NOT YOU GUYS CAN DO WORK AND PLAY GAMES AT THE SAME TIME BUT DOESNT WORK OUT SO WELL FOR ME.

Bluebottel

Smash Cadet
CAPS LOCK IS CRUISECONTROL FOR COOL!
Btw, is it really that hard to wait about a month and have it off shelf?

sweetbrother

Smash Rookie
CAPS LOCK IS CRUISECONTROL FOR COOL!
Btw, is it really that hard to wait about a month and have it off shelf?
IT MAY MAKE SENSE TO JUST WAIT ANOTHER MONTH, BUT IN REALITY I HAVENT BEEN WAITING ONLY SINCE LAST MONTH OR MARCH 9TH. IVE BEEN WAITING AROUND THIS TIME LAST YEAR.

captainfalconmute

Smash Ace
Impatient

I cannot believe you ordered an American copy just 1 month before the EU release.

Whats even more ridiculous is that you chose to wait 2 months after the US release before doing so.

Unbelievable. 1 month to wait. Its not a lot to ask.

sweetbrother

Smash Rookie
Impatient

I cannot believe you ordered an American copy just 1 month before the EU release.

Whats even more ridiculous is that you chose to wait 2 months after the US release before doing so.

Unbelievable. 1 month to wait. Its not a lot to ask.
OK JUST TO MAKE MYSELF CLEAR ON THIS, I HAVE HAD UNI WORK UP TO MY NECK FROM WHEN IT WAS RELEASED IN THE USA AND I ONLY FINISHED THIS YEAR LAST WEEK. I DONT KNOW WHETHER OR NOT YOU GUYS CAN DO WORK AND PLAY GAMES AT THE SAME TIME BUT DOESNT WORK OUT SO WELL FOR ME.

IVE NOW SAID THIS TWICE, READ THE WHOLE THREAD

captainfalconmute

Smash Ace

IVE NOW SAID THIS TWICE, READ THE WHOLE THREAD
I did actually read this before, but it doesnt rectify your mistake.

I do understand that, for the reason you gave, you wouldnt have been able to play the game when it was released in the U.S, so buying it then would have been pointless.

However, you still stand in the wrong because of this:

You bought the game 1 month before its EU release.

1 month

One Word: Impatient.

fortunArcanum

Smash Cadet
Hrmm, you've waited all this time, you might as well have waited longer. Yes, I know you have a seemingly legitimate reason for not ordering beforehand like the rest of us PAL users but why not just wait now? Unless you're like me and you want a Japanese copy as well as an English-language version but I ordered my Japanese copy two months ago...

Top Bottom