• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

To all *NEW* Toon Links...

Depressed Man

Smash Apprentice
Yeah I agree, cpu's have been making me spam dair as well.

I guess you could recover by air-dodging on the way down....I don't think there's anything else you could do =/.

Turn yourself into a suicide bomber? ehh.
Suicide bombing might work. Don't know about Toon Link's case though since he's a lightweight. But for Snake, usually pulling out a grenade and tossing it close to himself will cause the other player to hit Snake and the grenade causing them to blow up (and usually seperate to opposite sides so Snake can at least get to the ground again).

bobert4936

Smash Cadet
LOL dair is not as good as it looks? its pretty fricken good. i know you sholdnt spam it like crazy but its actually a VERY VERY good move. if there climbing onto stage you can spike them during this animation without getting punished. Any water staged they get spiked in the water and you dont get punished. And there are plenty of situations you can use it in.

Scarlet Jile

Smash Lord
NNID
ScarletJile
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

That Was My Best Move

Edit: Lol, I wrote that in all caps but Smashboards nerfed it to capitalizing the first letter of every word.

Top Bottom