• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

To all md/va melee players

BigWenz

Smash Ace
10 bucks says i take 10 bucks from wenz if he ever money matches me for 10 bucks

falcon vs doc lets goes.

lolol that's a $20 you get.
Don't lose though.;)

Also @ the azen comment, Azen wouldn't **** with those mindgames in today's metagame. That **** was so 05 - 06. lol
ud think that but no. azen showed up to chu's like a month or so ago and won the entire thing. he even beat chus climbers as sheik. just to prove he could lol. so azen is still godly at this game and his style still works.

Takeover1806

Smash Champion
No I didn't say he wouldn't be a strong threat.
I mean he still is like one of our smartest players in the game STILL. lol

What I meant was on a national scale, the competition has gotten ALOT tougher.
He would need to be up to date with today's metagame to **** hardcore.
People gotten soo much better.

CTL17

Smash Lord
I may money match certain people for the equivalent of 17 billion German papiermarks in mid-November of 1923.

BigWenz

Smash Ace
Wasn't German money worthless back then?
im pretty sure that was the point lol

@takeover maybe but i still think he could get easy top 16 at a national tourny. like hes just that fcking good. and besides metagame means nothing when u can spam one move and win. (wat chu know aabout an hbox) lol

edit: thats not a stab at hbox thats just statin a fact. if bair spam gets it done then damm it do what u gotta do to get it done.

Takeover1806

Smash Champion
Thanks wenston and Wenbo that really means alot to me. lol

But Hova like I said in the results thread, the melee community hasn't influenced me enough to move on competitively in this game.

Imma just play for fun.
I still have love for brawl and gonna be the primary game.

BTW, I'm expecting to see one of you guys to step up in the melee scene. After seeing what you guys did in teams, you guys have alot of potential. You guys are FAR from sucking from what you guys originally said to me. lol

Top Bottom