• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

To about 95% of FL smashers that know me...

C@sH Mooney

Smash Master
ok

im just gonna do this over again

this would probably be centered towards the guys from Melborne FL cuz thats where i said most of my BS story...

i wanted to seem good so i could fit in.cuz i knew i wasn't.so i did talk some ****.all i wanted was to fit in but idk why i didn't just try to get better and do thing the right way.i am a fool for doing this and **** talking.and the reason i had made a thread about quit was because this same exact thing basically happened.well not exactly but...w/e

and i did the same with some FL people.i lied about saying i was pro and what not.cuz i wanted to fit in.I've lied so much to the smash community that i don't wanna play anymore.but I"m really only playing to get better and do one thing....THEN i will quit

but as for now I'm not very close...

all i wanted was to fit in.but i ****ed that up and id like a 2nd chance.

im sorry for any problems i started.and anyone i lied to im sorry i did.anyone that reads this and knows what its about i hope u do forgive me.

thanks.

-C@$H

Angrylobster

Smash Lord
Hey man, its all good. Just remember that skill level isn't what determines a good person, and just cause you aren't pro at the game doesn't mean that you don't fit in. Just practice, learn, and have fun.

ZorakBane

Smash Journeyman
It's a lesson in life you learned yourself.

We aren't snobby here in FL we like a good challenge, and if you have the potential to be a challenge then we don't hesitate to help.

Lol you want a new homework list for fox?

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
This is xYz's Official quote... (i've said it numerous times to ppl.)

"Just play the Dang game..."

C@sH Mooney

Smash Master
thanks...

but FL isnt bad.FL is one of the best Smash states IMO

NY only has like 2 good players on their "Outside Of NY" PR's...but the city PR's is much different =P

TX IMO isnt really good either.they have DoH and wobbles....

dguy6789

Smash Lord
Thanks for doing the right thing man. We don't judge people based on how good they are. Looking forward to seeing you at future smash tourneys.

Peace

Laijin

Smash Hero
thanks...

but FL isnt bad.FL is one of the best Smash states IMO

NY only has like 2 good players on their "Outside Of NY" PR's...but the city PR's is much different =P

TX IMO isnt really good either.they have DoH and wobbles....
DoH?
Psh.
He's that dood who says Young Link is not a counter for peach.
wtf is he talking about?

Laijin

Smash Hero
You try arguing with DoH about that.
He is all like "I PLAYED DA CAVEMAN BACK IN 05 YO. :o"

Caveman = Best Young Link at the time. But thats not saying much since compared to the best YL's these days, Caveman was'nt all that great. xD

Renth

Smash Hero
pocky.how am i ignorant and abrasive?

your in NJ...so why do u care? O_o
He doesn't care he's just stating what everyone else is. People could care less how good or bad you are at the game. I've met a lot of cool people and had good times just playing this silly game. The only way to get people not to like you is personality flaws examples

Cocky, **** talking, acting like your amazing and your not, just be yourself and not try to come off like some **** talking n00b :lick:

So XYZ says it the best

"just play the dang game"

ok

im just gonna do this over again

this would probably be centered towards the guys from Melborne FL cuz thats where i said most of my BS story...

i wanted to seem good so i could fit in.cuz i knew i wasn't.so i did talk some ****.all i wanted was to fit in but idk why i didn't just try to get better and do thing the right way.i am a fool for doing this and **** talking.and the reason i had made a thread about quit was because this same exact thing basically happened.well not exactly but...w/e

and i did the same with some FL people.i lied about saying i was pro and what not.cuz i wanted to fit in.I've lied so much to the smash community that i don't wanna play anymore.but I"m really only playing to get better and do one thing....THEN i will quit

but as for now I'm not very close...

all i wanted was to fit in.but i ****ed that up and id like a 2nd chance.

im sorry for any problems i started.and anyone i lied to im sorry i did.anyone that reads this and knows what its about i hope u do forgive me.

thanks.

-C@$H
I OWN U SON!!

Gerbil

Smash Champion
It's not about being good or bad, just be yourself and play the game. People don't know who I am because of any skill, but because I am a cool dude and fun to hang around with. *shrugs* And I guess having the name "Gerbil" makes me stand out too >.>

vericz

Smash Champion
you definitely dont havwe to be good to fit in. i mean in florida we have such noobs as , vericz and myself but we still fit in. even if we are freakin "floridas worst team" *i hate being the worst team*...peace

-hiroshi
We suck soo bad at this game but we are seen as being cool peoples (We are FLs worst team cause hiroshi sucks and I always SD and I suck) Once we take 1st in teams we will change that name!!!!!

daniel-zaman

Smash Journeyman
It's not about being good or bad, just be yourself and play the game. People don't know who I am because of any skill, but because I am a cool dude and fun to hang around with. *shrugs* And I guess having the name "Gerbil" makes me stand out too >.>
lol...yea. gerbil is right.

Top Bottom