• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TN Brawl Power Rankings

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
These Power Rankings are basically a score of the top placers from Tennessee. It will be done like the Ankoku Character thread in a sense.

Here is how the points were distributed
1st - 6
2nd - 5
3rd - 4
4th - 3
5th - 2
5th - 2
7th - 1
7th - 1

Now for the Rankings. They will be updated with every tourney a person from TN places in. So if you place at Genesis per say, then you would post the top 8 placing and you would be given points for that tourney. Also the size of the tourney will be taken into consideration because if you place top 8 at Genesis thats pretty beastly. You will get a 100% bonus for for every 32 people past a 32 man bracket. So if the tournament has 64 people first place gets 12 points. 96 people in tournament first gets 18 points and so on.

and Here are the Rankings

1.Midnight - 17 (R.O.B, Diddy Kong, Snake)
T2.Phloat - 12 (Wario, Snake)
T2.Frank - 9 (Peach)
T4.Milln - 8 (Lucario)
T4.Ajax - 8 (Shiek)
6.KOkingpin - 7 (Yoshi, King Dedede, Captain Falcon, Peach, Ganondorf)
7.Stash - 4 (Donkey Kong)
T8.Boomcube - 2 (R.O.B.)
T8.Noah - 2 (Peach)
T10.Jimbo - 1 (Mario)
T10.Havok - 1
T10.JMOAN - 1
T10.Shadw - 1

Mon-E

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
1650-3575-4636
what about other tourneys in TN?
-Stash

Power of Slash

Smash Ace
1.Midnight - 13 (Diddy/MK/R.O.B/a whole bunch of characters)
T2.Milln - 8(Lucario)
T2.Phloat - 8(MK/GaW)
T2.Frank - 8(Peach)
5.Stash - 4(DK)
T6.KOkingpin - 3(Yoshi/D3)
T6.Ajax - 3(Sheik)
T8.Boomcube - 2(R.O.B)
T8.Noah - 2(Peach)
T10.Jimbo - 1(Mario I think... I'unno)
T10.Havok - 1(... I remember him being at the March tourney but I never saw him play. I think MK/Sonic)

For CO18. I plan on not barely missing the list this time.

-Stash
that's the thing man D:

TN kinda... needs more shtuff than BatGG.

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
-Stash
Im the only person who tries to make the community work to get better. If you want more tourneys then talk to some people about hosting brawl in memphis.

Does Tennessee even fall under Atlantic South? I can't tell. @_@
wow that is made of geography fail.

whats tennesse?
its a place that actually has a bigger brawl community then most of the mid south states.

So what is up with all the haters in other states?Since its a bunch of nobodies come to Tennessee and get wrecked. Im pretty sure Desu and Kismet are the only Georgia Brawlers worth a crap.

T3h Albino

Smash Master
Im the only person who tries to make the community work to get better. If you want more tourneys then talk to some people about hosting brawl in memphis.

wow that is made of geography fail.

its a place that actually has a bigger brawl community then most of the mid south states.

So what is up with all the haters in other states? come to Tennessee and get wrecked. Im pretty sure Desu is the only Georgia Brawler worth a crap.
Ahh i see you can't take a joke ;3 lol. I've never heard of the tennesse brawl scene so im a little interested. Any large Tourneys coming up? And lol have you heard of Kismet2? or Biglou? ha xD

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
Ahh i see you can't take a joke ;3 lol. I've never heard of the tennesse brawl scene so im a little interested. Any large Tourneys coming up? And lol have you heard of Kismet2? or Biglou? ha xD
forgot about kismet(which i edited cause i forgot he was considered GA and Not AL with reflex) and biglou. plus im just talking internet trash to get you guys to come to my tourney series. My next monthly is on the 30th you should come.

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
Well, excuse me for not have a map of the US in my room. I know the general location of the states, but not exactly where they are. >_>

Tennessee seems like it could be considered for Atlantic North or even Midwest. It's like right there in the middle.

KOkingpin

Smash Champion

Power of Slash

Smash Ace
Guys the scene's like. fresh.

we started this tourney series at January, and have only had liike. 4 tourneys.

To have a panelist and all that, we'd be insanely inaccurate until we have a solid base on which to grade skill upon. Some of the people on that list have only been to 1 of these tournies. And Tourney placings aren't neccesarily the end all be all of Power Rankings, sometimes Brackets are bad. =o

you could expect a solid list sometime during this summer. You out of state folk need to come to one of these BatGG's. We have like. tons of fun.

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
So if I traveled to Tennessee, would any or all of these PR players MM me for at least $5 each?

ZOM~B

Smash Journeyman
Hey whoa whoa whoa.

Rayku and I are already coming to Tennessee to deliver some Georgia Justice.

<3

Handorin

Smash Hero
Good to see someone trying to get this back up.

Also lol @ brawl in Memphis. >_> It's more like, Mid-East TN rankings. xD

T3h Albino

Smash Master
im pretty sure he would get owned by Midnight, Frank, Milln, Phloat, and Myself. as would you....

if you think you can take our money come to our tournament. you can talk alot of smack on the internet but can you back it up.
I probably would im not very good at this game :(
I may be there Tennessee isn't too far away

Vonzar the Soulrender

4th Dimensional Horror
Man if only my car didn't break down and leave me unable to attend any tournies at all. I'd like to think I could place in the rankings. Maybe I need more practice.

ZOM~B

Smash Journeyman
im pretty sure he would get owned by Midnight, Frank, Milln, Phloat, and Myself. as would you....

if you think you can take our money come to our tournament. you can talk alot of smack on the internet but can you back it up.
Personally, I've been planning on going to your tournament, and I have been talking a lot of smack... :O

Milln

Smash Champion
Man if only my car didn't break down and leave me unable to attend any tournies at all. I'd like to think I could place in the rankings. Maybe I need more practice.
You should get walking! Tournaments are the best practice! Bring one of those neat litlte minifans that run on Double-A's. It's hot outside.

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
Guys even though Virgilijus (the smod/senator) is moving, you should drag him out to a tourney =]
You know ive never even seen virgilijus in a tourney before lol

i would say no johns, but if someone else didnt always drive to tourneys id be screwed. you cant ride with DML? who i believe is taking two vehicles.

Personally, I've been planning on going to your tournament, and I have been talking a lot of smack... :O
Dont scrub out on us now lol.

ZOM~B

Smash Journeyman
You know ive never even seen virgilijus in a tourney before lol

i would say no johns, but if someone else didnt always drive to tourneys id be screwed. you cant ride with DML? who i believe is taking two vehicles.

Dont scrub out on us now lol.
You guys should challenge me to money matches and **** for honor and stuff. Even if I give out free seriouslys. >_> I always scrub out in either money matches or tourney. Let me scrub out in money matches please.

Top Bottom