• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tips to beat bowser

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
i have a vid where i 3 stock a lvl 9 bowser without taking a single hit. you're probably timing things wrong.

K 2

Smash Lord
man...bowser? He's even more broken than M2K's MK! There's only one way to beat boozer: there isn't.

B0mbe1c

Smash Lord
I just grabbed him once... And he instantly respawned with 1 less stock. I was like OMGWTF yes!!

ignore the fire

Smash Journeyman
if you're looking for a real answer, just force him to approach with ice blocks and blizzards.
his moves are so laggy that you should zero-death him from every mistake he makes.

Canvasofgrey

Smash Ace
Chain grab method:

Grab once, do a full chaingrab combo, Bowser now has one stock minus.

Non-chain grab method:

I depend on Nana a lot when approaching most enemies. A common method of mine is de-synced the duo, do a DownB with Nana to lock Bowser in while have Pop do a SideB or approach with a short hop Nair. Or you can catch Bowser in a icelock, and pound away with a quick smash to get him on recovery.

Rykard

Smash Ace
you guys have obviously never played ninjalink's bowser...

its not as easy a matchup as you might think since if you play bowser, you know how to space effectivly and wont get grabbed that often. sure hes easy to chaingrab, but seriously, you are acting like its an automatic win which its not. hes not the same melee bowser if you havent noticed...

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
you guys have obviously never played ninjalink's bowser...

its not as easy a matchup as you might think since if you play bowser, you know how to space effectivly and wont get grabbed that often. sure hes easy to chaingrab, but seriously, you are acting like its an automatic win which its not. hes not the same melee bowser if you havent noticed...
lol i have yet to play a good bowser. if he uses smash b try to get him to bowsercide with nana... good times....

Top Bottom